Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Helen Duncan & the Witchcraft Act

Candlelight.kk

Video/Documentary Helen Duncan & the Witchcraft Act

Post by Candlelight.kk on 25th September 2018, 21:18

Helen Duncan & the Witchcraft Act

(A Documentary by Dr Keith Parsons)

Helen Duncan, Scotland’s Last Witch

by Ben Johnson
Spiritualist, medium and the last person in Britain to be tried and sentenced under the 1735 Witchcraft Act.
Born in Callander in 1897, the daughter of a cabinet-maker, Helen Duncan was a show woman who travelled throughout Britain, holding regular séances during which she would produce the form of dead people by emitting a cloud-like substance – ectoplasm – from her mouth. These spirits were said to appear, talking and actually touching their relatives. .......
Read more: https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofScotland/Helen-Duncan-Scotlands-last-witch/

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Video/Documentary Re: Helen Duncan & the Witchcraft Act

Post by mac on 25th September 2018, 22:57

I enjoyed his presentation.  Smile   Makes you think but the closer I get to my death the less important all these issues seem to me.

thanks for the link, kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 26th September 2018, 15:02

Dr. Keith Parsons has made a number of similar excellent documentaries, covering various subjects, which can be found on YouTube. Check these out for yourselves.

Michael Tymn interviews Dr. Keith Parsons in 2016: 

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 26th September 2018, 17:57

Candlelight.kk wrote:Dr. Keith Parsons has made a number of similar excellent documentaries, covering various subjects, which can be found on YouTube.  Check these out for yourselves.

Michael Tymn interviews Dr. Keith Parsons in 2016: 
thanks, kk - I'll take a look.  I've seen one of his before but I'll check out the others. Smile

Current date/time is 10th December 2018, 18:50