Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+6
Feather
lynneandjohn
Stardust
spiritlinker
lar-lar
Candlelight.kk
10 posters

Tony Stockwell

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Tony Stockwell Empty Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:45

(originally posted on 17 Jun 2008)

All the best to Feather - going to see Tony Stockwell today.
    Enjoy your day, Feather. razz Wouldn't it be lovely if you got a message.
    Looking forward to hearing all about it. xx
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Tony Stockwell Empty Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by lar-lar Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:47

Its a fair way you travelled feather-is she back sat candlelight?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:49

Yes, I think so. Oh, and it's tomorrow she's seeing Tony, not today (got it wrong again)  Embarassed

Can't wait to hear all about it, Feather.
    spiritlinker

Post by spiritlinker Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:52

I saw Tony Stockwell do a demonstration tonight, at the College of Psychic studies. I have never seen him work before but have read one of his books.

Tony is one of the best mediums that I have seen demonstrate. I managed to get a front row seat, and also got a message from a friend, and then from my father. Tony's message was very accurate.I was very emotional receiving the message from my friend, as she had never come through before. He told me how my friend had died, the illnesses she had before she died. He told me how quickly she went, her age. He told me about her family background, and some stuff about her lifestyle,career, and relationships. I was on the verge of tears at this point, as she had never come through before. The woman beside me could feel the energy, as I felt like a boiler, with so much heat around me.

He picked up that my father had been in government, which only one other medium has to date.

When Tony was linking in, he asked the recipient of the message to stand up. That was nerve wracking.

I listened to him give other people messages, and he talked about the way someone had passed whether it was illness or a car accident, or even drugs. He gave a lot of detail about the person in spirit, names, ages, careers, what they liked. In some cases he told people what year the person had passed,or the month.Their connection to the person on earth. He gave long messages,and made sure the person in spirit was able to get their point across. All done with some humour. Tony delivers facts, and none of his messages were wishy washy.

I was impressed, and will return. I forgot to add that he is hot, hot, hot  Rolling Eyes  very happy  I was the first in the queue,as it was not reserved seating, and I heard last year the queue was really long getting in. I got there an hour and a half before the doors opened. Rolling Eyes  Someone else was there within ten minutes of me being there, and goes to most of his demonstrations, and had come in from Birmingham, just to see him.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:54

a lot of ladies like the look of tony don't they? mmm
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:56

Not my cuppa tea at all (looks-wise I mean)

[video no longer available]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:58

Oh, I like them a little on the chubby side...
    But I don't like his accent much - it a bit of a mixture isn't it? Where's he from?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 15:59

Far as I know he's an Essex Boy.
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:01

i saw tony early this month with my friend lou. he came to our local civic centre. he gave me an absolutely amazing reading in may o7 as i have previously mentioned in detail on spiritlove. saw him again june o8. i did'nt get a reading again but knew i would'nt as i had had my gift from spirit through tony already. i thanked him again though and he remembered me vaguely.( i joked i had accosted him twice in the past)
    i am actually considereing e-mailing to put my reading forward for his next book. he is asking peeps who have had messages if they would like to give their story for consideration. just not sure what to do yet.
    he is a lovely,very funny and thoughful man. essex born and very down to earth. i was amazed when i heard he was coming to our local centre as it is only small. nothing pretentious about this man for sure.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:03

Here's a recording of a one-to-one reading with Tony.

He does seem to have a lovely, caring way about him.  From what I've seen of Tony Stockwell, I like him.  He comes across as a real, genuine medium.

[video no longer available]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:03

Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:05

Ooooops!!! I was browsing here when I realised I'd never reported on Tony's demo in Aberdeen in May.
    I'm sooo sorry about that cos now I can't remember many details at all. Age cometh not alone!! I do
    know that Tony was very impressive in terms of detail and he turned my friend Marion from a serious
    doubter into a believer. She was simply amazed and she's like me in that she is not easily convinced.

Btw--I see Tony is in London on the Saturday we're at Muncaster, Candlelight and Lar-Lar. This is typical
    of the way things pan out sometimes.  Rolling Eyes
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:07

Hello, hello, hello everyone!!!
    Muncaster!?
    Where's that then?
    Feather
    Feather

Tony Stockwell Empty Muncaster Castle

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:09

Muncaster Castle is in Cumbria, Stardust. There's a Paranormal Conference being held there
    in September.

Tony Stockwell Muncaster_Castle_CUMBRIA
    Stardust
    Stardust

Tony Stockwell Empty Muncaster Castle

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:18

Wow, that looks a likely candidate for ghostly hauntings. Smile
    What a trio you will make, they won't know what's hit them!  Wink  very happy
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Tony Stockwell Empty UK-Skeptics Paranormal Conference - Muncaster Castle

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:20

(originally posted on 18 Jun 2009)

Here are some more details.

This September, weekend 18th-20th, UK-Skeptics will be presenting its first conference. It will be held at Muncaster Castle in Cumbria, a beautiful location and a place where much research has been done on haunting reports.

We have lined up some excellent speakers on a wide range of topics that are of interest to skeptics from some of the latest developments in parapsychology to the psychology of anomalous experiences.

The aim of the conference is to take a balanced view of parapsychological issues and we will be getting talks from all perspectives, not merely skeptical, in the hope of increasing understanding of the issues and generating healthy debate.

Speakers and topics include:

Prof Chris French: The Psychology of Anomalous Experiences

Dr Jason Braithwaite: The Haunted Brain: Towards a Cognitive Neuroscience of Anomalous Cognition

Dr Chris Roe: Psi as Unconscious: A review of some recent research developments in parapsychology

Nick Pope: The Ministry of Defence X-files

Dr Karen Douglas: The social psychology of conspiracy beliefs

David Wilde: Interpreting the anomalous: finding meaning in out-of-body and near-death experiences

Emma Louise Rhodes: A Matter of Life and Death: A Sceptical Look at Spiritualism

Dr John Walliss: Between the Worlds: Mediumship in the 21st Century

Dr Christine Mohr: Neurology of OBEs, Schizotypy, right-hemisphere biases & the paranormal

Xavier Mendik: The Lure of the Dark side: Sex, death and the paranormal in cult movies.

(lar-lar, Feather and I will be staying 2 nights in the Castle itself – which is purported to be the most haunted castle in the UK scared ) and 2 nights B&B in the heart of the Lake District – set aside for exploring and fun.

Really looking forward to it.

Find out more in this link: [Spiritlove forum link no longer available]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:31

Tony has a new DVD out :

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:32

About Tony Stockwell

Even as a child Tony knew he was different from other children. From an early age he was aware of seeing people before him that others could not see. It was common for him to hear his name being called by someone unseen, and also common for him to be aware of events before they actually happened. To him, all this was perfectly normal.

Born in the East End of London, and part of a close, extended family, much of Tony’s early childhood was the same as any other. All through his early school years and into teenage hood the most amazing paranormal events happened to, and around, Tony.

When he was 16 years old he was invited by a friend to attend a local Spiritualist church to observe a Medium work, and from the minute he set foot inside the door he knew this was what he wanted to do with his life, and what was expected of him. This was the beginning of Tony’s journey to becoming one of the country’s most well-known and respected Psychic Mediums.

Over the years that followed, Tony took every opportunity to develop and demonstrate his mediumistic ability, endeavouring to reunite relatives with their departed loved ones. He is always striving to push the boundaries of his work, wanting each message from the other side to be as perfect as possible to prove, beyond doubt that our spirits are eternal and are able to communicate with us.

Demonstrating

Tony has been demonstrating mediumship for over 20yrs, and has worked all over the world.

•He has had five UK national tours, ‘In High Spirits’ in 2004, ‘Spirited’ in 2005, and ‘An Evening with Tony Stockwell’ in 2006, 2007 and 2008. Tony will continue to tour in 2009 both in the UK and abroad.

•Tony was major part of the original ‘The Best of British Mediumship’ tour (2005, 2006 & 2007) demonstrating in such venues as The London Palladium, The Manchester Apollo and St David’s Hall Cardiff.

• In 2005 Tony embarked on a major tour of New Zealand and plans to return in 2009. Tony has worked regularly in Spain, Holland, Germany – and other countries worked include Italy, France, Denmark, Sweden and the US .

Teaching & Lecturing

•Tony demonstrates mediumship, teaches and lectures at the prestigious ‘College of Psychic Studies’ in London, also previously at ‘The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain’.

•He is also an approved tutor of ‘The Arthur Findlay College’ - Stansted Hall, thought by many to be the home of British Spiritualism, with an excellent worldwide reputation in mediumship demonstrating and teaching.

• In 2006 Tony opened his own development and awareness studio in Essex, ‘Tony Stockwell’s Psychic Studio’, offering courses, lectures and workshops on mediumship development and other spiritually related subjects.

• Tony is very proud to be co-founder of The Avalon Project (starting in 1999), to promote and encourage spiritual understanding and development across the country. The Avalon Project offers regular residential teaching and development seminars. (For details on The Avalon Project please see the bottom of this page).

Books & Audio

Tony has written three highly acclaimed best-selling books, published by Hodder and Stoughton (under the Hodder Mobius imprint)

•His first book, ‘SPIRITED’ was published in October 2004, and had sold out and gone to a reprint within 4 weeks of publication. To date there have been 5 reprints of this book and it still remains on the core stock list of many UK book retailers.

•Tony’s second book, ‘EMBRACING ETERNITY’ was published in June 2006. This book has received excellent reviews and the initial print run sold out within the first week of publication. Tony Ortzen, author, and also editor of ‘The Psychic News’ and ‘Two Worlds’, described this book as, ‘One of the best a medium has ever written’.

• Tony’s third book ‘THE PSYCHIC CASE FILES’ was published towards the end of 2007 and continues to be one of the best sellers for its publisher in its genre. Exploring different aspects to Tony’s psychic and mediumistic work this book explores how Tony’s gift can offer insight into unsolved and mysterious cases, and also how spirit messages through mediums can bring closure.

• He is currently working on his fourth book.

• To date Tony has released three teaching and instructional CD’s: ‘GETTING TO KNOW YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES’, ‘HEALING THE WOUNDED SOUL’ and ‘HEIGHTEN YOUR SPIRITUAL AWARENESS’. All three were produced in collaboration with New World Music and are among their best selling titles.

Television & Media

• Tony has had three of his own televisions series: ‘The Psychic Detective’, ‘Street Psychic’ and ‘Psychic School’, as well as one off specials: Street Psychic San Francisco and The National ESP Challenge.

•Tony has also appeared on The Sixth Sense, Most Haunted Live 4 and The Mystery of Body 115.

•He was very proud to be one third of the original ‘Three Mediums’, with Colin Fry and Derek Acorah, which was televised twice. The ‘3 Mediums Live at the Hammersmith Apollo’ was the paranormal event of 2003, attracting a live audience of over 3000, and excellent viewing figures when broadcast in August 2003 as the highlight of Living TV’s special Paranormal Weekend.

•In 2003 & 2004 Tony was a regular guest on The Sixth Sense, as well as the chosen medium for the second series of ‘I’m Famous and Frightened’, working alongside Daniela Westbrook.

•In November 2004 Living TV filmed and screened ‘The Best of British Mediumship - Live From the London Palladium’ which was a live demonstration with Tony and Colin Fry. This is also available on DVD. In 2006 three more ‘The Best of British Mediumship’ were televised and screened from major theatres in the UK.

•He was also a member of the Discovery Channels ‘LEGEND DETECTIVES’ team which investigated famous events in history, working alongside a historian, parapsychologist and presenter.

•Tony was an original member of TV’s ‘PSYCHIC PRIVATE EYES’ investigation team for Zone Reality TV Channel – taking part in two series and a 2 hour television special.

• He has written columns for Spiritual Lifestyles and Lifted magazines, and has appeared in Marie Claire, TV Weekly, Satellite Magazine, London Metro, Scottish Sun and others.

• Tony has a regular column in monthly magazine ‘SPIRIT & DESTINY’, working under the tile of ‘The Spirit Whisperer’. This is one of the most successful magazines in its field.

• Tony has a regular column in The Psychic News answering readers’ questions on spiritual matter and psychic development.

• He has also spoken on many radio stations (including many BBC regional) discussing his work as a medium and his paranormal experiences.

‘The Avalon Project’

In 1999, along with co-founder Stuart Borley, Tony set up the ‘The Avalon Project’ to promote and encourage spiritual learning, development and understanding. Tony wanted to offer the kind of seminars, workshops, lectures and events that he would have wanted to attend when he, himself, was a developing medium.

The idea behind the ‘The Avalon Project’ was to offer an environment of fun, support and of total unity by all those attending. Learning can take place not just from the tutors but also from each other in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Delegates are encouraged to support each other, and not see psychic and mediumistic development as a race or competition, but as a journey for everyone. Everyone can take great pride in another’s achievements and be happy for their successes.

The first weekend ‘Avalon’ seminar was a huge success. Since its conception, it has grown considerably and now offers more weekend seminars, weeklong courses and non-residential workshops than ever, attracting people from, not only all over the country, but also Europe, The USA and Canada.

Some of the country’s finest mediums, psychics and teachers have agreed to work with the Avalon Project, including Mavis Pittilla, Mike Hunter, Debbie Dean, Muriel Tennant, Jean Blackabee, Tim Abbott, Jill Harland, Leah Bond, Carol Bohmer, Simone Key, Colin Fry and many more.

As the ‘Avalon Project’ goes from strength to strength, the family of attendees continues to grow. Many students return time and time again and there are those who attended their first seminar with no knowledge or experience who are now demonstrating mediums themselves.

The Avalon Project hosts an annual week seminar at The Arthur Findlay College, Stansted Hall, Essex. This week called ‘Reaching Higher’ is one of the colleges most popular week and places are much sought after.

http://www.tonystockwell.com/about.aspx
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:35

(posted on 06 Oct 2010)

My reading with Tony Stockwell:

On Sunday I went to see Tony Stockwell demonstrate at the Mind Body & Soul Exhibition in Olympia. I had been hoping for a repeat of some of the phenomena I had witnessed the first time I saw Tony demonstrate - at the same venue two years previous ...

This was what I wrote about that first occasion -

16th November, 2008 - Mediumship Demonstration: Mind Body & Soul Exhibition, Olympia :
    Tony was everything I had heard about him, a very pleasant, easy-going, down-to-earth chap. He began with a brief explanation of what he does and how he receives his communication (he told us he does not 'hear' spirit, he 'sees'). Initially, he will get a visual description with possibly the age and manner/condition in which they passed and Tony would ask first if anyone could take these descriptions. Sometimes more than one would put their hand having recognised all the initial information, in which case more specific details would be forthcoming, then once the rightful owner was established, more and more detailed info would come pouring out. Tony gave some very detailed messages to lots of very happy people there.

For me, my main interest was in observing how Tony got his information and how it was delivered. I've noticed that some mediums seem to know exactly where they're going, and will pinpoint someone in the audience, perhaps way at the back of a huge theatre, sometimes just a particular area, and other times on spotlightlighting a particular person, they will say I want to come to you - although I don't know yet who or what I've got for you. Then, it'll be like a switch is turned on and the most amazing detailed (and accepted) information is given to that person. The recipient first and the information follows.
    With Tony, he seemed to be receiving the information first, and the recipient followed.

My focus on the detail of the messages was somewhat distracted when fairly early on in the session, in the midst of Tony giving a message, I saw a cluster of little flashing lights appear about 3 feet away from Tony, woosh over to him in a sudden smooth movement and circle around his head (yes, I know what it sounds like, but I'm telling this just how it was). A short time later, I was further distracted to see, across the aisle on the other side of the room, a very big ball (solid) shape of blue light, probably about 4 or 5 feet above the heads of the people sitting in the row. It didn't move. I deliberately turned my head to right and left to see if it would follow my eyeline vision. My eyes were perfectly in focus. I checked around the room to see if there might be anything that could be causing some kind of reflection, but couldn't see anything. The room was windowless. Shortly, Tony finished the message he had been giving, and began to give details of someone he had with him, a teenage boy who died of a blow to his stomach, in a gang fight. The (very detailed) message turned out to be for 3 people sitting together in the row where the blue light [had] been - but was no longer there. When I looked back up at Tony, he was surrounded by a blue light of exactly the same hue and brightness, but was not now a ball shape. Still a 'solid' light, and not moving, but just a different shape! He stayed with this group for quite a while, which consisted of schoolfriends of a lad who had indeed died in a fight just as Tony had described.

A bit further on now. I was sitting on the end seat of a row, 3 rows from the front. In the front row sat 2 ladies and next to the one on the end seat was a baby sleeping in a pram! The baby's mother had received a message earlier on, which she had been very happy with. I remember Tony saying she had 8 siblings and counting all the grandchildren (of the communicator) there were 27 in all, with an Irish connection. The woman confirmed this to be exact, they were from a large family, and originally from Ireland. Anyway, on looking ahead of me, there it was again! The two women were bathed in this blue light! Tony had begun to describe a lady, her appearance, her age, 38, who had passed by suicide. I saw the two women look at each other in amazement, and the one who had received the message earlier put her hand up. Tony said (apologetically) that he knew he had already given her a message, and that sometimes this happens - when the door is opened so to speak. He said he would make it brief (to be fair to others) He said this lady is not family but a friend of hers (yes, this was the case) - but more amazing to me, was this - that as he spoke, I saw before my very eyes this blue solid light shape lift from the women and travel smoothly over to Tony and there it rested just slightly behind him! The message he gave the woman was that she had been discussing this woman's passing (her friend) and had been worried about the nature of her death, thinking that she may be in some kind of limbo. He said she had come to allay their fears and to say that there is no such state as limbo, she wanted them to stop thinking that way and to let them know that she was perfectly happy now and they were not to worry anymore.

Although I didn't get a message, as such, nor was I expecting to - but in a wonderful kind of way, I think I received the best message I could have hoped for at this particular stage of my development - thanks to Tony Stockwell.

Well ... even better than I could have imagined - yesterday I was one of the lucky ones to get a message from Tony.
    He brought through my father and my mother, and stayed ever such a long time with me, pouring out detailed, accurate, informative messages one after the other. He attempted to finish with me a few times and move on but each time he said he could not as my mother was not letting him! She was still there, nagging him, lol! Then - in ever such a matter of fact way, he came out with the ultimate ... the one piece of irrefutable convincing evidence that proved to me beyond a shiver of a doubt that Tony Stockwell is one hundred per-cent THE REAL DEAL. He told me that I had seen my mother since she passed ... and here is the cementing factor, the sealing wax to that statement ... he went to great pains to describe and point out the fact that when I saw her she was to my left side, he repeated this twice - she wants this specifically to be described to you as showing herself to the left side of you when you saw her.
    Well, that was precisely how it was. I had been asleep with the left side of my face on the pillow when I had woken to see her face clearly in front of mine, smiling at me. I remember shutting my eyes (in disbelief) and opening them again to find her still there but this time the position of her face had moved back and slightly higher up and the expression on her face had changed - still smiling ... but with one eyebrow raised as if to say "yes, it really is me". I then turned over on my back and went to sit up (still in shock & surprise) and glanced back over to my left, half expecting this apparation to have disappeared, but now I could see her full form ... still there on the left side of the bed, her full form bending down towards me. I remember looking around the room where everything was quite normal, I looked at the clock behind on the dressing table behind her ... the time showed 3.36. Now her face became sort of lit up and there formed a kind of an aura around the top of her head, a sort of a lit up coloured ribbon, pink on one side (left) and turquoisy blue to the right. Still pinching myself, I got out of bed and now she was standing upright, sideways in full profile at the end of the bed looking back at me, and then her form began to dim and slowly faded away. It was of course after this that I had booked a one-to-one sitting with a medium - whose first words to me before the sitting even began were to say that my mother is in spirit and had come in the door with me talking "10 to the dozen" (he was clairaudient - he heard spirit but did not see) and later into the reading saying that she was now telling him (what I had gone there hoping to confirm) that I had seen her... The rest is history ...
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:38

I'm speechless, Candlelight, and very happy for you.
    Reports like this give me back hope that this life is not all there is.
    But if even you need reassurance from a medium, then I don't feel so guilty about my own doubts when they afflict me.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:39

I think there must be something in the idea that if you are receptive you are more likely to get a message. That would go a little way to explaining why I have never got one at a demo. I know Candlelight is open to receiving a message in a way that I have never been. Also the personality of the spirit person is bound to affect things. I know that out of the loved ones I hope to hear from only one would be the type who would be forceful enough to manage it. The theory is they don't change much when they first pass so a shy physical being would still be a shy spiritual person for an indeterminate period of time--well time as we know it.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:41

Something that Tony said at the end of the Demonstration - I think to be quite significant ...

He said he was sorry that not everybody there had received a message ... and also mentioned the fact that some may not have heard from those they had hoped to hear from, but perhaps got messages from a different source. He did say also that it can be difficult for the spirit communicator also ... especially those who have passed for some length of time .. and said to the audience that we ourselves can help to draw them closer in little ways ... just by thinking of them ... perhaps lighting a candle ... playing their favourite music ... cook their favourite meals ... talking to them (in your head or even out loud if you wish - obviously not when walking down the street etc .. as you might get some funny looks Tony Stockwell Icon_lol ... by keeping their photographs out where you can see them and perhaps even having a little chat to their photographs ....

Well ... this is particularly significant for me - being that both my parents have been gone a long time (24 years now) and at the time that my mother appeared to me, the day which led up to the visitation ... I was at a very low ebb ... Earlier on I had been out doing things in the garden, I had done a lot of work on it and had got it really nice. I came in to the kitchen and sat down with a cup of tea, looking out on the garden, feeling quite satisfied with myself (a little proud even) in what I done there. I started to think to myself how much my mum would have loved that garden .. and my dad too ... and my thoughts turned to what a shame it was that neither of them would never see it ... then my thoughts got deeper ... I began to dwell on my life ... fairly recently split from my partner of 15 years ... no-one to share the garden with ... no-one to share all my problems with ... recently having lost my dear aunt (my mum's sister) who had been like a mum to me for many years ... recently over the cancer treatment ... and lots of other problems and traumas ... dwelling on all of them ... I was feeling terribly alone and became very melancholy, crying and sobbing ... dwelling on everything that I had gone through in life, all the effort I had put into things/people ... only to lose them ... what was the point? What was the point in my life, bereft, alone .. with no-one ...WHY ARE WE HERE ANY OF US? WHAT IS THE POINT IN LIFE? I looked at the photo of my mum and dad in the kitchen (the last one ever taken of the pair of them together) and [in my head] was saying how I wished they both were here. I remember then putting on some music ... (music that all had memories). I spoke to each (again in my head) playing each of their favourite tunes ... and saying "this one is for you, Dad" .. etc (all the things that Tony had spoken of ...)- of course ended up bringing myself deeper and deeper into despair.
    I then did a strange thing - which is so unusual for me... I picked up their photo and through my sobbing spoke out loud to my mum and dad ... pouring out the desperation that was in me ... I suddenly had this longing and yearning for my mum and dad to be there, I missed them and NEEDED them more than I'd ever needed them in my life before. I spoke these words out loud to the photo in my hand ... "I know it's 20 years since you've been gone, but I miss and need you today more than I ever have before ... I remember feeling such a longing for them to be there to comfort me. Then I kissed the photo and told them I loved them. (That was a most unusual thing for me to do ... I felt even slightly embarrassed at what I had done, let alone telling anyone else that)... and then I went off to bed and sobbed myself to sleep, still imploring the questions What is the point in it all, why am I here, why are any of us here? Why have I suffered all that I have in my life to end up with nothing, what is the point in life? Well ... I got my answers to many of those questions that night and at the sitting I had with the medium afterwards ... and through so much that has happened since that day.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:42

I was in that very lonely place during this flu I've just had. I know exactly what you mean, Candlelight. Desperate is what I was too. You know when you're little and you're not well, Mam and Dad are always there for you. They take away the unease that you feel and replace it with that precious loving protection that is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I have been very conscious in the last couple of weeks of the fact that all the people I was emotionally dependent on are gone from me. I've been falling into a dark place where there is no comfort. I manage to lift myself out of there but I know it is still there, waiting for me to fall in again. I know about the desperation that too much yearning can bring on. For me, at this point, the only relief is to sob with every fibre of my being until I am drained and exhausted. I've seen me spending whole days in that state.I speak to my loved ones in spirit every single day and I too kiss a photo night and morning. Sadly, I have no sense that anything I do brings them closer to me so I rely on memories for the elusive feeling of well being that we all need.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:44

I think perhaps most of us have been there, so the sharing makes our bond all the stronger, holding us together somehow. Probably the reason we all met in this virtual world was so we can hold one another up when, physically or spiritually, we start to waver and feel depressed.
    In effect, every man is an island, we arrive and leave alone though there are those who are there to say hello or goodbye. These forums are like ports where boats come and go between the 'islands', providing a link between us all. It's comforting to know that at all times someone, somewhere, knows how we feel and is thinking of us, or can be contacted with the click of a mouse.
    There is a state beyond the tears, where you stand straight and strong, determined to live life to the fullest in hommage to those who are gone but remain alive through you.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:46

Dear sammi--always here with words which go to the crux of the matter.I value your online friendship so very much. What you have said is true. The forums are a lifeline to togetherness. They are a huge part of my daily life--maybe too much so--but often it's the physical hug, presence which is so much missed. We all know this and, as for myself, the hope of a reunion is what keeps me ticking over. To be able to change that hope into certainty is my dream so I have no choice but to keep on searching. Bless you this Friday morning, sammi.xxx
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:47

You make me blush, Feather, and you are a living, breathing, blessing to us all.  very happy

I too value the virtual friendships made since PB, though I feel closest to you because you too doubt and are forever seeking answers but finding ever more questions instead. It's nice to know I'm not the only one floundering in the dark while tentatively attempting to progress along my spiritual path.
    I get cross with myself sometimes when something I thought I'd vanquished or finally attained, like belief in an afterlife, suddenly appears at a different angle and my doubts come surging back again - I get so weary of not knowing.

If we live on after this life, then whatever the powers-that-be in that world certainly don't make it easy for those of us still here. It takes a lot of hard work, concentrated thought and delving into the depths of our intellect to advance just the tiniest space. Sometimes I spend so long thinking too hard that my mind goes completely blank. eek

A presence and physical great big bear hug... mmm, I know what you mean.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:49

Some more things given to me by Tony at my reading:

He made mention of two hospital stays for surgery (didn't say what the surgery was for) but said that both occasions required regular check-ups, and that the second one was still ongoing.  Said there was a hospital visit fairly recent, something to do with blood - and that my father was there with me for that.
    Said that my health is uppermost at the moment even to the stage where it is affecting my work but that I had no need to put such emphasis on it.

He mentioned a gentleman on my father's side of the family who had a foot removed, cut off he said.
    (My Uncle Mickey (dad's brother) had diabetes and contracted gangrene in his foot.  I only met Uncle Mickey a few times when he was alive, and the last time I saw him was to visit him in hospital (back in Ireland).  He was in there at that time because the gangrene had begun to spread to his leg and he was due for another op to have the leg "cut off".  He died in the hospital the day before the op.)

When speaking of my dad he said that he had lived not far from the sea.  He said he saw him sitting in a quiet, peaceful place that he loved, looking out to sea where there were boats - and hills in the background.
    (We lived in County Wicklow, surrounded by hills and mountains and dad's favourite place was Greystones, a seaside village near to us with a pub right on the beach - looking out on the small marina).  The last photo I ever took of my dad was in that very place, him sitting on the bench looking out to sea (with the hills in the background).  That was the last occasion I ever saw him.  I had taken a sudden urge to go home to Ireland to visit him, a surprise visit on St Patrick's day - and my sister and I took him down there for the drive.  A few weeks after my return home from that visit he passed away.

This is the view from that bench:

Tony Stockwell Greystones3b

Tony mentioned a Roman Catholic surrounding, and said that although I am not in the habit of frequenting churches, there will be an occasion when I will be in a Catholic church and that I will see a butterfly - and that will be a sign from my dad that he is there.
    (I only ever have occasion these days to be in a Catholic church for weddings and funerals ... and as far as I am aware there are no weddings in the offing  )

Funny thing - when I was waiting to be interviewed for my first ever mediumship development course at SAGB, a butterly flew in and landed on me.  I tried to shake it off but it wouldn't budge.  Eventually it lifted and moved over to the lintel of the open doorway next to where I was sitting and stayed there without moving the whole time I was waiting - which was quite a long time as there were others waiting in line also and the interviews were taking an average of about 30 minutes.

Back with my mum now, Tony also mentioned about a rift in the family where someone has estranged themselves from the family and there is no communication.  He said she was very unhappy about that situation.  She was undoubtedly talking about my son (her grandson).  Tony said (quite forcefully) "Do something about it".

One of the last things he said to me was "she (my mother) is showing herself now dressed all in black".  (Well that is something totally unacceptable to me, because never, ever would my mother dress in black.  In fact she would nag me no end about wearing dark (dreary and drab) clothes. She would much rather be surrounded by bright, cheerful colours.  (Have to admit I was wearing black that day).  So, to my mind that would be a definite NO (unless it was meant symbolically... )

One thing I noticed ... all the time Tony was giving the messages he did not look at the person to whom he was relaying the message.  Upon receiving each new piece of information he seemed to be looking slightly to his right, and then as he elaborated on the message he would always be looking straight ahead of him in a very concentrated way.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:51

Candlelight, your amazing posts often give me shivers along my spine (in a nice way, not creepy). These medium sessions seem to provide messages that are often like dreams and need to be decrypted to find their meaning. But the butterfly (twice) was a marvellous sign for you, and a little balm for your heart.

That looks like a wonderful place to sit looking out to sea, calm and peaceful, little boats bobbing along.

Regarding your son, I remember you telling us you'd tried your hardest already, but perhaps you will find the energy to start looking for him once more and try to give him the message that you're still there, his loving Mum, if he wants contact. Seems like you have to try, and it could be that the black dress is your Mum's way of showing you how very sad she is at the break between you and your son, and that it's time to find him again. Good luck, Candlelight.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:53

Thanks Stardust.

I'm hoping that the black dress doesn't mean (in the back of my mind) ... a funeral. :sad: What with the mention also of the butterfly and me being in a Catholic church ... Like I said the only time I would be in Church would be for weddings or funerals and I definitely don't know of any weddings coming up.

But then again ... I have had my mother (come through other mediums) on a few other occasions where they have said she is telling me off for wearing black (I do wear black a lot, most of my attire has got black prominently in it) - one said she was really exasperated about it, saying 'For God's sake, will you get out of those dreary black colours and put something cheerful on!" ( - that's exactly how she would have said it )
    When Tony said it to me ... he said "Now, I know you're wearing black yourself, but your mum's now showing me herself here dressed in black ..." Well, as Tony doesn't actually "hear" the words of spirit, the communicator (spirit) must try to get across the message in other ways, so perhaps (and hopefully) that's all it was. lol - I never took much notice of that particular "nagging" (about the dark colours) when she was alive ... I don't suppose I'm about to change now. gigle
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:56

Black is a very popular 'colour' for clothing here, and I usually add a touch of red or electric blue to perk it up.
    Far gone are the days when only widows wore black, but perhaps your Mum was of that generation and it explains why she finds it drab and dreary.
    I hope there's no funeral, Candlelight. The dream could be a reference to your state of mind if you're at all depressed. The fact that you've chosen black for the forum makes me wonder if it's a reflection of your feelings.
    If so, cheer up, we're all here with you.   Tony Stockwell 1sm360sweetdreams
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 16:58

Didn't you once say that you wore a lot of black too, sammi? It's a very smart colour and soooo popular with young girls.
    I wear it too but I like it with cream, white or pink.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:02

I just said so, Searcher.  gigle You and I use completely different colours with it though.
    What about you, Candlelight? Or maybe you wear black and black.  Cool

This thread is supposed to be about Tony Stockwell.  eek But maybe he likes black too. Mr. Green
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:04

Oh no ... not black just by itself ... I generally like black as a background with the bright colours to complement it. The bright colours on their own are missing something I feel (yes, I suppose it's a bit indicative of my choice of style for the forum  razz ).
    Got to have the balance to make it complete ... Balance in all things I suppose is my mantra. An electric plug needs both positive and negative to produce electricity ... yin and yang ... opposites attract ... you can't know true happiness unless you have experienced some unhappiness ... etc etc  Happy
    (I'm pretty sure Tony would agree with that  razz )
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:05

I find that happiness is often a neutral state that results from the absence of unhappiness.
    Does that make any sense? I was very happy when I recovered from the flu bug but I was really
    just the same as I had been before it struck. There was no extra happiness factor involved.
    It's like when you lose something precious to you and then you find it again.You don't need any
    more delights. You are happy to be back where you were but you appreciate it much more.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:08

True happiness is a state of bliss where nothing else exists and time can no longer be measured.

For the rest I agree with you both, Candlelight and Feather, ordinary happiness is mostly relief at not being unhappy and we measure it by contrasting it with lesser states.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:21

Psychic News interviews Tony Stockwell
    - February 2014
    Behind the scenes with... Tony.  In this exclusive interview he takes editor Sue Farrow from Psychic News behind the scenes, talking about his work and home life, and going public with a very happy announcement...
    Full interview here:  http://www.tonystockwell.com/interview-with-psychic-news
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:22

From Tony Stockwell's summer newsletter:

Tony says:
    There’s a bit of an American flavour to this quarter’s newsletter what with the research from Iowa University and my tribute to Maya Angelou.

What better time to celebrate all things American at this time of Independence Day and my forthcoming return to the serene and beautiful Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, New York.

I encourage you to take a peek at their website http://www.eomega.org and you will see for yourself that it is simply more than a place. It’s America’s foremost educational retreat centre and features in the book “1000 places to see in the USA and Canada before you die”. The energy, the grounds, the people; everything about Rhinebeck is wonderful and I am excited to be going back!  

Maya Angelou’s teachings have been an inspiration to me since I was 15 years old.

Sadly she passed quietly in her home a few weeks ago.  She lived a life as a teacher, activist, artist and exemplary human being. She was a warrior for equality, tolerance and peace and I know that she is looking down upon us with love.

One of the most powerful books I have ever read was the poetic ‘I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings’, which has become a modern American classic that will touch hearts and change minds for as long as people read. Maya was sent by her mother to live with her devout, self-sufficient grandmother in a small Southern town, where she and her brother, Bailey, endured the ache of abandonment and the prejudice of the local “powhitetrash”. At eight years old and back at her mother’s side in St. Louis, Maya was attacked by a man many times her age – and had to live with the consequences for a lifetime.

Her strength has been inspirational to many women of all races all over the world.

Spiritual Holidays 2015

Tony is planning the next Spiritual Holiday for 2015. This will be in Carcassonne in Southern France next September.

Visit HERE for more information
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:25

An interview with Tony Stockwell

from the Spirits Inc website: http://www.spiritsinc.co.uk/tony_stockwell_interview_2.html

It doesn't actually give a date but I'm pretty sure this interview was a good few years back.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:26

Tony Stockwell is a proven fraud, a joke of a man, he has even cancelled shows in the past because I said I would turn up.

Avoid him like the plague, there is a good reason why he got kicked off of the Colin Fry and Derek Acorah shows!
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:30

duh He didn't get "kicked off", Jon. Stop stirring and making things up now. Tony is actually very much in demand internationally - in his own right.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:32

Oh he was kicked off, And after he was, his TV career went downhill! There is good reason for that too!
    And not stirring, everything I say is the truth, always has been, you do realise that if I had ever just made things up I would end up getting sued!

Here is something else, one time Stockwell had finished "performing" and went into the back room, and said to Colin Fry "they are crap tonight, I even used the old motorbike crash and no one bit", unfortunately for Stockwell, Colin wasn't the only person in the room! Colin knew this and never replied to Stockwell.

You see these mediums are ALL frauds, and they talk to each other very differently to how they talk to their PAYING students, PAYING fans and so on.

As for Stockwell being in demand internationally, I highly doubt that, especially since his career in the UK is virtually dead! Maybe people abroad are a bit more gullible!
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:34

From what I have seen with these theatre and tv mediums, they do seem to have some kind of a standby fill-in routine to grab onto on the occasions when the information is not flowing easily for them - and let's face it, it's inevitable that those sort of situations are bound to happen. Could be that they are just having a bad day, tired - whatever. Personally, I feel it's wrong. Far better if they were to just admit ... sorry, nothing's happening at the moment - I'm just not getting anything ... but I think these guys (the career mediums) who are tied into a contract, tv or theatre, are contractually bound then to "perform" and give a good entertaining "show".
    An extract from one of Tony's recent newsletters probably explains somewhat - from his recent tour of Australia:
    The following day saw the beginning of a Mediumship workshop which included a demonstration, albeit with a bad throat as I was coming down with a severe case of bronchitis. Just before the demonstration in the second location, Melbourne, I felt inspired to close my eyes and assumed that I was about to meditate but the Spirit World must have had other plans for me as from the moment I closed my eyes, I felt the room had completely disappeared with a sinking feeling which I usually associate with “entering into an altered state of consciousness”. I felt the Spirit World rush forward. It’s difficult to describe exactly what happens during these intense moments of Spirit Connection but the ensuing results are invariably the same, only heightened. As I stood up on the stage for my dem, I felt that I was both present, yet somewhere faraway. I was aware that the room was full of people, yet not one of them stood out to me – the audience was quite simply a sea of expectant faces. Descriptions of those recently departed, times, dates and memories filled my mind with such ease and the evidence I brought through was accepted readily. I realise that neither myself nor other Mediums have demonstrations like this all the time. Usually, us Mediums have to work incredibly hard to bring real evidence of survival of the Soul but some days are truly blessed, as was my day in Melbourne, when circumstances collided and the audience were suitably excited, the atmosphere of the room was conducive and the Spirit World really wanted to communicate. Days like this really lift my Spirit too.

The fill-ins are part and parcel of the industry that they are in -and I personally think that is one of the things that gives mediumship a bad name.

As for Tony Stockwell's career being "virtually dead" though - no, I don't think so. He's got a fairly well stocked calendar for this month alone, as you can see from here:
    http://www.tonystockwell.com/all-events

He may not be doing so much television work - but that's actually a good thing and it may well be out of his own choice, leaving time to devote to other more meaningful things.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:36

Candlelight.kk wrote:From what I have seen with these theatre and tv mediums, they do seem to have some kind of a standby fill-in routine to grab onto on the occasions when the information is not flowing easily for them - and let's face it, it's inevitable that those sort of situations are bound to happen.

They have whole routines! That is how they work! This is mediumship.
    If they are not hot reading, then they will cold read, and these pre-prepared often repeated routines will often hit because they sound specific but are in fact very common.

Could be that they are just having a bad day, tired - whatever. Personally, I feel it's wrong.

You "feel" its wrong???? Its is 100% fraud! And you KNOW that every medium does it. And the moment they do, they lose all credibility.
    Stockwell is a 100% fraud, no doubt about it, he does not speak to the dead, and never has!

Far better if they were to just admit ... sorry, nothing's happening at the moment - I'm just not getting anything ... but I think these guys (the career mediums) who are tied into a contract, tv or theatre, are contractually bound then to "perform" and give a good entertaining "show".

If they admitted the truth then every show would just be a medium stood on stage twiddling his thumbs! Remember, ghosts do not exist!

As for these contracts, I have seen TV contracts first hand and even got quoted in the Psychic News for DEFENDING mediums who appear on TV! You see regardless of how it makes me look, I always speak the truth!

As for theatres, the only contract is that of hiring out the theatre. They are not bound for anything.
    They hire the theatre put on their show, collect their money and go home.

Usually a theatre will take 20%-25% of the cut on the night, sometimes less if a long term contract is arranged, for smaller shows in function rooms etc, they are just hired out like anyone would for a birthday etc

Mediums are not bound be any law to put up a disclaimer, they claim they are and I have forced them to admit there is no law on the planet that says they have to declare "for entertainment only" that disclaimer is THEIR choice as to avoid being sued for being a fraud!

So ANY time you see such a disclaimer this is an admission from the medium that they are a fraud 100%!

Something else you didn't know there too I am guessing!

The fill-ins are part and parcel of the industry that they are in -and I personally think that is one of the things that gives mediumship a bad name.

What gives mediumship a bad name is people claiming they can communicate with the dead when quite clearly to anyone with a decent knowledge of the tricks they use can see they do not.

Spiritualism was born out of fraud and been riddled with fraud ever since!

As for Tony Stockwell's career being "virtually dead" though - no, I don't think so. He's got a fairly well stocked calendar for this month alone, as you can see from here:
    http://www.tonystockwell.com/all-events

I was referring to his TV career, there is no cure for stupid, and the people who pay to go to his seminars etc are literally the biggest fools around.

He may not be doing so much television work - but that's actually a good thing and it may well be out of his own choice, leaving time to devote to other more meaningful things

It is NOT his own choice, trust me on that, the things he got caught doing well I doubt he would ever get on TV again!

He is a vile man, and those who truly truly know him all avoid him.
    Other mediums of name value want nothing to do with him.
    His name is dirt within the industry, tv wont touch him, and all he has left now is middle aged deluded women who throw money at him in the hope they will become psychic too, problem is he is not psychic, and they wont ever be either
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:38

As a bit of an aside , just been looking at the schedule for Tony's Seminar at the Arthur Findlay College "THE SPIRIT OF SUMMER" - which is going on this very week,

http://www.tonystockwell.com/events/10/embracing-the-spirit

and I notice that listed in the names of the tutors on this seminar is one Tim Abbott.

Course Organiser: Tony Stockwell
    Tutors:  Libby Clark, Sharon Harvey, Tim Abbott, Maureen Murnan, Janette Marshall. Julie Grist.

Can this possibly be the same Tim Abbott as mentioned here?
    https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t231-clairvoyant-tim-abbot-benefits-cheat

Surely not ......  obgob
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:40

Candlelight.kk wrote:As a bit of an aside , just been looking at the schedule for Tony's Seminar at the Arthur Findlay College "THE SPIRIT OF SUMMER" - which is going on this very week,

http://www.tonystockwell.com/events/10/embracing-the-spirit

and I notice that listed in the names of the tutors on this seminar is one Tim Abbott.

Course Organiser: Tony Stockwell
    Tutors:  Libby Clark, Sharon Harvey, Tim Abbott, Maureen Murnan, Janette Marshall. Julie Grist.

Can this possibly be the same Tim Abbott as mentioned here?
    https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t231-clairvoyant-tim-abbot-benefits-cheat

Surely not ......  obgob

Oh no! You don't mean that Tony Stockwell is working with and alongside a CONVICTED criminal are you! I am guessing his spirit guides see no problem in that, and have told him it is ok to work with other frauds!

I also reported on this story
    http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/another-day-another-psychic-caught.html
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:44

Some thoughtful snippets from Tony's July Newsletter:

Life is a bit like a party.

You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay all night, some laugh with you, some laugh at you and some show up late.

But in the end, after the fun, there are a few who stay to help you clean up the mess.

And most of the time they aren't even the ones who made the mess!

These people are your real friends.

They are the ones who matter most.

Here are some ordinary but enormously kind things you can say that may change a person’s day and sometimes even their way of looking at themselves.

"Take your time. I'm not in a rush."

This one is great for the supermarket, the petrol station or anywhere else that involves really tired people trying their best, even as they fumble and flail.

"You bring me joy. You make me happy."

This is something we often think but rarely say; it somehow seems a bit cheesy. Just say it, and if that's too soppy or embarrassing, text it instead.

"I just can't make this decision without you."

Everybody wants to be liked but it gives us all that special inner glow to be the one that can help, the one that has the extra bit of knowledge, the one we can trust.

and finally ...............

When you see a person without a smile,

give them yours!

Tony Stockwell Gotcha
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:46

Tony is about as thoughtful as a disease ridden rat, and as trustworthy.
    Vile disgusting evil b******, and I wish him nothing but misfortune and depression for the crimes he has committed
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:49

JDBP wrote:Tony is about as thoughtful as a disease ridden rat, and as trustworthy.
    Vile disgusting evil b******, and I wish him nothing but misfortune and depression for the crimes he has committed

Oh dear, Mister Grumpy Drawers, Jon ... all that negativity and bottled up frustration can't be good for your overall wellbeing.
    You know, if you're not careful you'll start to get wrinkles before your time.
    You should take a leaf out of Tony's book ....  Seek out the positive, uplifting things in life.  
    link   http://www.tonystockwell.com/

butterfly    Mr. Green
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 17:59

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    JDBP wrote:Tony is about as thoughtful as a disease ridden rat, and as trustworthy.

Oh dear, Mister Grumpy Drawers, Jon ... all that negativity and bottled up frustration can't be good for your overall wellbeing.
    You know, if you're not careful you'll start to get wrinkles before your time.
    You should take a leaf out of Tony's book .... Seek out the positive, uplifting things in life. link http://www.tonystockwell.com/

butterfly Mr. Green

Oh I live a very positive and uplifting life, as I am sure you will know if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook!
    Did you see the snake i saw last night? I decided to call it Tony, quite apt dont you think!

And as for Tony, I put a pretty big stop to his TV career, and kept him down doing the indies, so all in all that is a battle I won, but much like Colin Fry, karma will catch up to Tony, and I dont believe in Karma, but it is funny how these frauds nearly always end up destitute, alcoholics, or disease ridden.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 18:01

JDBP wrote: I dont believe in Karma, but ........................... Tony Stockwell 809495817

Yeah right .... You could've fooled me; for someone who doesn't believe in karma, you sure talk about it a lot. Tony Stockwell Icon_geek Make yer mind up! Either you DO or you DON'T .... you can't have it both ways (at least, not if you want people to take what you say seriously).

I have no interest whatsoever in Facebook or Twitter. Facebook is for kids and self-promoters - and Twitter is for Billy-No-Mates TWITS who love the sound of their own voice, scaredy-cats who cannot take criticism and can't bear to be disagreed with.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 10:04