Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Edgar Cayce - the 'Sleeping Prophet'

Candlelight.kk

Female

Edgar Cayce - the 'Sleeping Prophet'

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 23:04

(originally posted on 06 Jan 2017)

Edgar Cayce has been called the “sleeping prophet,” the “father of holistic medicine,” and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic “readings” to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. But who, exactly, was Edgar Cayce?

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Re: Edgar Cayce - the 'Sleeping Prophet'

Post by JDBP on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 23:05

Ah the man who thought Piltdown man was an Atlantean! Believed in 12 foot tall humoids
He predicted that San Francisco would be destroyed by the end of the 20th century.
He believed humans were made up of 5 races!

Yeah this guy was a nutter, but lets not mention those things on the forum, or else we might look stupid for believing he had psychic powers
Misty
Happy poster
Happy poster

Female

Post by Misty on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 23:06

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 23:08

So KK posts a video, promotes the idea of this great psychic, calls him "the most documented psychic of the 20th century"
I reveal 3 points that catagorically prove he was a fraud and a nutter, and silence.

Once again backing up everything I say, and proving myself at every turn.

God it must really hurt a forum like this having someone like me who speaks the truth ruining all the lies.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 23:15

See also related thread:  Edgar Cayce: The Other Nostradamus - Paranormal Documentary

http://lightafterlife.freeforums.org/edgar-cayce-the-other-nostradamus-paranormal-documentary-t1419.html

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 06:09