NEW LIGHT AFTER LIFE FORUM

Latest topics
» New registrations on the Forum
Yesterday at 19:52 by mac

» The Milgram Experiment 1962 documentary
Yesterday at 15:55 by Candlelight.kk

» Finding contentment
Wed 26 Jul 2017, 20:16 by Misty

» Photobucket no longer free ...
Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:24 by Candlelight.kk

» Noted Deceased Scientists & Researchers of Spiritualism/Psi
Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:00 by evergreen

» Psychic News - July 2017 issue
Sun 23 Jul 2017, 09:31 by evergreen

» New registration on the forum
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 13:42 by mac

» Hope and Disappointment
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 18:48 by Candlelight.kk

» Make time for yourself
Sun 09 Jul 2017, 18:40 by Candlelight.kk

» 'CALLING EARTH' (Documentary)
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 17:51 by Candlelight.kk

» Problems logging in from your mobile, iPad or tablet?
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 14:56 by Misty

» 'Winchester'
Mon 03 Jul 2017, 09:04 by Misty

» Another one bites the dust / merged with The Scole Experiment
Sun 02 Jul 2017, 14:26 by Candlelight.kk

» Loneliness
Sat 01 Jul 2017, 11:23 by Candlelight.kk

» The case of Edgar Vandy
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 23:16 by Candlelight.kk

» Value the process
Sat 24 Jun 2017, 12:06 by Candlelight.kk

» Silver Birch
Wed 21 Jun 2017, 18:26 by Candlelight.kk

» The door is now open! So come on in ...
Wed 21 Jun 2017, 14:33 by Misty

» Planet Earth
Mon 12 Jun 2017, 11:44 by Stardust

» Madame Blavatsky: Spiritual Traveller
Sun 11 Jun 2017, 23:47 by Candlelight.kk

» Wildlife
Fri 09 Jun 2017, 14:18 by Stardust

» Dance through your day
Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:52 by Candlelight.kk

» Uri Geller
Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:58 by Misty

» Functions of the Red Toolbar at top of the Forum
Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:25 by Candlelight.kk

» Derek Acorah to appear in Celebrity Big Brother 2017 ?
Mon 05 Jun 2017, 13:54 by Candlelight.kk

» Who is.....?
Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:03 by mac

» [solved] Secure websites on the internet
Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:18 by ariel

» [solved] New word censoring blocks on FreeForums sites
Fri 02 Jun 2017, 21:00 by Candlelight.kk

» St Francis of Assisi
Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:02 by Stardust

» NEW LAL BOARD OPENING UP 29th May 2017
Wed 31 May 2017, 10:52 by Stardust

» On self-honesty
Wed 31 May 2017, 10:48 by Stardust

» A Celtic Blessing
Sun 28 May 2017, 17:36 by Feather

» THE LETTER
Sun 28 May 2017, 17:05 by lynneandjohn

» Homesick Blues
Sun 28 May 2017, 16:59 by Candlelight.kk

» How do you overcome loss?
Sun 28 May 2017, 06:23 by Stardust

» Poems of Reflection
Sat 27 May 2017, 00:43 by Stardust

» The Massacre of Glencoe
Sat 27 May 2017, 00:06 by Candlelight.kk

» Gentle Mother
Fri 26 May 2017, 23:23 by Candlelight.kk

» The Anonymous Samaritan
Fri 26 May 2017, 23:07 by Stardust

» DESIDERATA
Fri 26 May 2017, 23:00 by Candlelight.kk

» Library of free online spiritual books
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:46 by Candlelight.kk

» Maggie's Cancer Care Centres
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:42 by Candlelight.kk

» Open Sciences
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:40 by Candlelight.kk

» Paranormallia
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:39 by Candlelight.kk

» Psychic News
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:37 by Candlelight.kk

» Psychic World
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:36 by Candlelight.kk

» Scientific Reasoning
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:34 by Candlelight.kk

» Skeps Forum
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:33 by Candlelight.kk

» Skeptical about Skeptics
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:28 by Candlelight.kk

» Skeptiko
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:26 by Candlelight.kk

» Society for Psychical Research
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:25 by Candlelight.kk

» Spirit Today
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:23 by Candlelight.kk

» Spiritualist Association of Great Britain (SAGB)
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:22 by Candlelight.kk

» Spiritualists' National Union
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:20 by Candlelight.kk

» Spiritualist Union of Ireland
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:18 by Candlelight.kk

» The Scottish Society for Psychical Research (SSPR)
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:17 by Candlelight.kk

» Terry Baker, Hypnotherapist
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:15 by Candlelight.kk

» The Voice Box
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:13 by Candlelight.kk

» Tony Stockwell - Psychic Medium
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:12 by Candlelight.kk

» Two Worlds Magazine
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:10 by Candlelight.kk

» Unexplained Mysteries
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:08 by Candlelight.kk

» HOUDINI (the film)
Tue 23 May 2017, 01:06 by Candlelight.kk

» Tell My Mother I'm Not Dead: A Case Study in Mediumship Research
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:58 by Candlelight.kk

» Red Lights (the movie)
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:54 by Candlelight.kk

»  Life Afterlife (documentary)
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:51 by Candlelight.kk

» Academy for Spiritual & Consciousness Studies
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:46 by Candlelight.kk

» Proof of Heaven ~ Dr. Eben Alexander
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:36 by Candlelight.kk

» Paranthropology
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:33 by Candlelight.kk

» Life Beyond Death
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:28 by Candlelight.kk

» robert brown
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:25 by Brin

» Jenny Randles and the paranormal
Tue 23 May 2017, 00:10 by Candlelight.kk

» Spiritualismlink forum
Mon 22 May 2017, 23:47 by Candlelight.kk

» A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards
Mon 22 May 2017, 21:06 by Candlelight.kk

» The Lovely Bones (book and movie)
Mon 22 May 2017, 20:51 by Misty

» It's Only A Theory
Mon 22 May 2017, 20:41 by Candlelight.kk

» 10 Minutes
Mon 22 May 2017, 12:14 by lar-lar

» Keith Barry: Brain Magic
Mon 22 May 2017, 11:22 by Candlelight.kk

» John Assaraf
Mon 22 May 2017, 11:16 by lar-lar

» The Hidden Oracle of India
Mon 22 May 2017, 10:58 by spiritlinker

» ask your guides
Mon 22 May 2017, 10:50 by Feather

» Linda Williamson.
Mon 22 May 2017, 10:39 by Feather

» Betty Shine
Mon 22 May 2017, 10:31 by louby loo

» Oceans and seas
Mon 22 May 2017, 08:45 by Stardust

» Survival E-Books
Sun 21 May 2017, 21:12 by Candlelight.kk

» Madeleine McCann: 'The Truth of the Lie'
Sun 21 May 2017, 21:08 by Candlelight.kk

» Pioneer Journal
Sun 21 May 2017, 20:34 by Candlelight.kk

» The Ghost Inside My Child
Sun 21 May 2017, 16:09 by Candlelight.kk

» What The Bleep Do We Know-Down The Rabbit Hole (Documentary)
Sun 21 May 2017, 15:59 by Candlelight.kk

» The Case of ESP - (Original, Uncut 1983 BBC Film)
Sun 21 May 2017, 15:55 by Candlelight.kk

» The Houdini Afterlife Experiment
Sun 21 May 2017, 15:53 by Candlelight.kk

» Zero Point (Documentary)
Sun 21 May 2017, 15:05 by Candlelight.kk

» Edgar Cayce: The Other Nostradamus
Sun 21 May 2017, 14:54 by JDBP

» The Haunting of Michael D Magee - Debunking his claims of being haunted - Duck of Truth
Sun 21 May 2017, 14:47 by JDBP

» Psychic: Something unknown is doing something we don't know
Sun 21 May 2017, 14:40 by Candlelight.kk

» Thomas Edison & the Realms Beyond
Sun 21 May 2017, 14:32 by JDBP

» The Life After Death Project
Sun 21 May 2017, 14:09 by mac

» The Enfield Poltergeist
Sun 21 May 2017, 13:51 by Candlelight.kk

» History of the Ouija Board
Sun 21 May 2017, 13:07 by Stardust

» New Psi Encylopedia launched September 2016
Sun 21 May 2017, 12:54 by Candlelight.kk

Top posting users this week
Candlelight.kk
 
Misty
 
mac
 

Please sign our GuestBook

Top posting users this month
Candlelight.kk
 
Misty
 
mac
 
evergreen
 

KRAZY KATS FORUM

Click the cat for Krazy Kats.
(separate membership required)

Tony Stockwell

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:01

JDBP wrote: I dont believe in Karma, but ...........................

Yeah right .... You could've fooled me; for someone who doesn't believe in karma, you sure talk about it a lot. Make yer mind up! Either you DO or you DON'T .... you can't have it both ways (at least, not if you want people to take what you say seriously).


I have no interest whatsoever in Facebook or Twitter. Facebook is for kids and self-promoters - and Twitter is for Billy-No-Mates TWITS who love the sound of their own voice, scaredy-cats who cannot take criticism and can't bear to be disagreed with.

Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 2057

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Misty on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:03

I like Facebook for keeping tabs on family and friends, sharing photos etc. I dont really see the point in Twitter as you can only do one sentence I think. it only takes so many characters so you can't really carry on a conversation of any kind of deep meaning. But it's good for following, and keeping up to date with what politicians or favourate celebs are getting up to.

I love to hear Tony speak. He has a very calming voice. It's obvious that you dislike him JDBP, but not everyone feels the same. happyheart
avatar
Misty
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 269
Points : 402

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:05

I dislike him because he is a fraud, a liar, and a vile human being.
Anyone who does like him has obviously been taken in by him.

There is a good reason why he was kicked off the 3 mediums tour as well, Why not ask him the truth about what really happened!

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by ariel on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:07

JDBP wrote:
There is a good reason why he was kicked off the 3 mediums tour as well, Why not ask him the truth about what really happened!

The three mediums tour? I found this.
He was very proud to be one third of the original ‘Three Mediums’, with Colin Fry and Derek Acorah, which was televised twice. The ‘3 Mediums Live at the Hammersmith Apollo’ was the paranormal event of 2003, attracting a live audience of over 3000, and excellent viewing figures when broadcast in August 2003 as the highlight of Living TV’s special Paranormal Weekend.
http://www.arthurconandoylecentre.com/events/demonstration-mediumship-tony-stockwell/

Is this what you are referring to?

It's very entertaining, if a tad commercialised, but it's what people want.








Candlelight.kk wrote: duh He didn't get "kicked off", Jon. Stop stirring and making things up now. Tony is actually very much in demand internationally - in his own right.
JDBP wrote:Oh he was kicked off, And after he was, his TV career went downhill! There is good reason for that too!

You are making some high-handed claims here. Do you have something to back up those claims? Do you have a link that everyone can access? If not it's just hot air speculation.
avatar
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Posts : 36
Points : 148

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:11

ariel wrote:The three mediums tour? I found this.
He was very proud to be one third of the original ‘Three Mediums’, with Colin Fry and Derek Acorah, which was televised twice. The ‘3 Mediums Live at the Hammersmith Apollo’ was the paranormal event of 2003, attracting a live audience of over 3000, and excellent viewing figures when broadcast in August 2003 as the highlight of Living TV’s special Paranormal Weekend.
http://www.arthurconandoylecentre.com/events/demonstration-mediumship-tony-stockwell/

Is this what you are referring to?

I think the TV programme and the Tour are two different things. As the quote says, the original 'Three Mediums' was televised just twice - whereas the Tour would have been conducted in theatres and venues around the country over a period of time.

I do remember the three of them were appearing together at a venue in London not too far away from where I live and I had tried to go along to the show, but right from the time I had heard about it, the whole thing had been fully booked, no chance of getting tickets. Obviously very popular.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:12

ariel wrote:
http://www.arthurconandoylecentre.com/events/demonstration-mediumship-tony-stockwell/

Is this what you are referring to?

It's very entertaining, if a tad commercialised, but it's what people want.

Yep thats the one

Candlelight.kk wrote:
You are making some high-handed claims here.  Do you have something to back up those claims?  Do you have a link that everyone can access?  If not it's just hot air speculation.

Come on, you know me, I have never once lied about such things and you know that.
You also know what a disgusting vile human being he is.
You also know that I have contacts deep deep in all concerned camps.

I do not have a link, since the reasons were not psychic related, so there is no  reason for me to publish them.
But for you to try and defend him when you know yourself what a c*** he is surprises me.

Again he was replaced with Miss Higgy for f**** sake, one of the truly awful mediums of our generation and another fraud.

Tony was clearly a bigger name that Higgy, yet Colin and Derek collectively got rid of him for various reasons and replaced him with an unknown.

Since then Tony has not appeared on TV. in fact I was told that he is blackballed from UK tv shows completely!

Oh and to be in demand internationally, is not anything special when the international gigs he does are in front of a few hundred spiritualists lol.
I could go to Australia right now, and do a talk in front of thousands of people if I wanted. Doesn't mean I am in demand!
Hell I could go to TAM in the States and get a bigger audience than Sally Morgan could at her peak!

He is a joke, a proven fraud, a disaster, and an embarrassment.
Remember the SNU and the spiritualist industry and very good at covering up things done by their mediums.

So again why not ask him face to face why he was kicked off and blackballed by the TV companies who would have used him.

And now that his former friend Colin Fry has cancer, suddenly Tonys actions from the past really come back to bite him as he has no chance of ever getting back in.

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:20

JDBP wrote:
ariel wrote:
http://www.arthurconandoylecentre.com/events/demonstration-mediumship-tony-stockwell/

Is this what you are referring to?

It's very entertaining, if a tad commercialised, but it's what people want.

Yep thats the one

Candlelight.kk wrote:
You are making some high-handed claims here.  Do you have something to back up those claims?  Do you have a link that everyone can access?  If not it's just hot air speculation.

Come on, you know me, I have never once lied about such things and you know that.
You also know what a disgusting vile human being he is.
You also know that I have contacts deep deep in all concerned camps.

I do not have a link, since the reasons were not psychic related, so there is no  reason for me to publish them.
But for you to try and defend him when you know yourself what a c*** he is surprises me.

Again he was replaced with Miss Higgy for f**** sake, one of the truly awful mediums of our generation and another fraud.

Tony was clearly a bigger name that Higgy, yet Colin and Derek collectively got rid of him for various reasons and replaced him with an unknown.

Since then Tony has not appeared on TV. in fact I was told that he is blackballed from UK tv shows completely!

Oh and to be in demand internationally, is not anything special when the international gigs he does are in front of a few hundred spiritualists lol.
I could go to Australia right now, and do a talk in front of thousands of people if I wanted. Doesn't mean I am in demand!
Hell I could go to TAM in the States and get a bigger audience than Sally Morgan could at her peak!

He is a joke, a proven fraud, a disaster, and an embarrassment.
Remember the SNU and the spiritualist industry and very good at covering up things done by their mediums.

So again why not ask him face to face why he was kicked off and blackballed by the TV companies who would have used him.

And now that his former friend Colin Fry has cancer, suddenly Tonys actions from the past really come back to bite him as he has no chance of ever getting back in.



The quoting has gone a bit skew-whiff there ....
It is not me who made the second quote above - it was actually ariel who asked those questions of you, though I do agree with his/her line of questioning and I suppose you can be forgiven for thinking it was me doing the asking, as I have indeed requested the same of you over the years.
You, being a seasoned skeptic, must (.... at least, should) understand more than anyone the importance of back-up evidence to accompany any claim. Without such supporting proof, your claims and accusations against Tony Stockwell amount to nothing but personal anecdotal disgruntled moans and appear to be just one lone voice whistling in the wind - or, as ariel so neatly put it - "hot air speculation".

It's pointless you just harping on about something and expecting others to agree with you - when you are so reluctant to let others know the full story. Telling people to "ask him to his face the real reason, etc etc ..." is just pointless.
As well as that, there doesn't seem to be anyone else around to back up your supposed claims. If there is anyone else who can verify and perhaps add to what you are alluding to, then they would be very welcome to come here and enlighten us! Failing that, I am afraid the best advice I can offer to you on this subject is 'Put up and shut up' (in the nicest possible way, of course ).
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:25

The quoting has gone a bit skew-whiff there ....


Yeah cause despite me telling you a thousand times over the years you still haven't figured out the basics of forum quotage etiquette!

You, being a seasoned skeptic, must (.... at least, should) understand more than anyone the importance of back-up evidence to accompany any claim. Without such supporting proof, your claims and accusations against Tony Stockwell amount to nothing but personal anecdotal disgruntled moans and appear to be just one lone voice whistling in the wind - or, as ariel so neatly put it - "hot air speculation".


Oh one hundred percent I agree with you. HOWEVER, since you guys LOVE and accept anecdotal evidence as real evidence, I thought you might like it.
Remember I have NEVER EVER told a lie when it comes to a psychic, I have been proven right every single time, even if it has taken years to do so.

It's pointless you just harping on about something and expecting others to agree with you - when you are so reluctant to let others know the full story. Telling people to "ask him to his face the real reason, etc etc ..." is just pointless.


I am reluctant BECAUSE i do not have evidence, surely by now you should know when I state something as a fact, I damn sure can back it up.
However when I cannot back something up, or I have a reason not to reveal a source etc, then I simply do not state something as a fact, instead I direct people to a way they can find out the truth themselves, this is the only way sometimes I can work whereby I can get the info out, without revealing a source who has asked to remain private, its one thing I have always done and that is keep sources private, that is why they will keep coming back to me as it is a level of trust.

As well as that, there doesn't seem to be anyone else around to back up your supposed claims. If there is anyone else who can verify and perhaps add to what you are alluding to, then they would be very welcome to come here and enlighten us! Failing that, I am afraid the best advice I can offer to you on this subject is 'Put up and shut up' (in the nicest possible way, of course ).


When it comes to Stockwell, I actually stopped exposing him as a fraud on my site due to the personal nature of why I dislike him, as well as the disgusting vile things he has done, as to publish exposures of him and his methods makes me look bitter, or to have a vendetta.

So yes I will bitch and reveal tidbits about him on forums like this or my own as a way to vent, as well as let him know that despite the years that have passed I do NOT forgive him, and damn sure will never forget, and as long as my heart is beating, his career will never reach the next level.

You KNOW that I speak the truth, you KNOW that I have contacts all the way up the SNU, and despite the bravado, and egotistical attitude my character gives across, you also know I am an annoyingly honest and truthful altruistic person, and that the real me would have no reason to make shit up about someone who is a stranger to me.

I am the man who took Colin Fry announcing he was dying as a way to encourage him to come clean, if you go back and read what I said to Colin, i said EVERYTHING to him personally and privately to him, because I have a relationship with him, he has said publicly he respects me and that I am the only skeptic he will talk too.

Do you know how much abuse and crap I have had for that article? Death threats, threats against my family and many others.
I dont do such things out of ego, fun or for attention. I do it because it is the RIGHT thing to do when everyone else is scared to speak out against such things.

Look at the amount of crap I have thrown at Acorah over the years, yet I am friends with his wife, I have spent many an hour face to face with her, debating everything you can imagine. Why if I was a liar or a bad person would she give me the time of day?

When someone who was stalking me, sent my home address direct to Derek Acorah, in the hope he would either send lawyers after me, or even worse, They RANG ME UP and told me, so I could report it to the police!

When the Daily Mail repeated the radio story about Sally Morgan cheating, she took them to caught and got a 6 figure settlement!
When I exposed her as a fraud, and a liar, she did nothing, and in fact had to defend the fact she got caught lying in various interviews and even blamed her producer for making her lie!

Sylvia Brown I exposed years ago, and when Robert Lancaster started his site StopSylvia, he came to me for help and advice, and I gave him my articles, my unpublished research and then I let him go after her with everything he had.

James Randi recommended me and my site on his own. Derren Brown the same, in fact one of my articles i still on Derrens blog I believe.

So yeah you throw insults at me, but you KNOW deep down, when I say something, or when I allude to something, I am damn sure speaking the truth, I am damn sure in the right, but I wont give up a source, and I wont state something as fact unless I either have the evidence to back it up, or I am prepared to share that evidence.

In the case of Stockwell I am not prepared to give up my sources, therefore I am alluding to things, trying to get the info out there without actually stating it, I am trying to warn people as best I can when my arms are tied, Hell I have even told you to go ask him face to face and see what he says!

So yeah, I believe you know the story of why I had a deep dislike for him, why I call him a vile human being, and one thing for sure, the Stockwell you see on TV, or at his shows is NOT the real man, I have seen the real man, Colin Fry and Derek Acorah have seen the real man, and they both refuse to work with him now, or let him anywhere near their shows for the past many years!

Colin Fry and Derek Acorah have more trust, more respect, and like me more than him, and i am the god damn annoying skeptic who has been calling them frauds and doing everything I can to ruin their careers for 10 years! SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT THE KIND OF MAN STOCKWELL IS! If two of the biggest mediums in the country prefer me to him!

I dont think I can be clearer than that.

oh and here is a little rumour I heard. I heard that once Colin Fry has died, he MAY release a video exactly 1 year after his death, now if only I knew of a website he could release such a video on that would have a big impact! Of course that is just a rumour, hear'say, anecdote, and could be true or made up. By whoever first said it.

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:29

Thanks for the comprehensive autobio. People really needed to know all that - because they've never heard any of it before.........


JDBP wrote:
The quoting has gone a bit skew-whiff there ....


Yeah cause despite me telling you a thousand times over the years you still haven't figured out the basics of forum quotage etiquette!

"Forum quotage etiquette" ... LOL!
Erm .... YOU are the one that managed to muck it up there!


Candlelight.kk wrote:
You, being a seasoned skeptic, must (.... at least, should) understand more than anyone the importance of back-up evidence to accompany any claim. Without such supporting proof, your claims and accusations against Tony Stockwell amount to nothing but personal anecdotal disgruntled moans and appear to be just one lone voice whistling in the wind - or, as ariel so neatly put it - "hot air speculation".
JDBP wrote:
Oh one hundred percent I agree with you. HOWEVER, since you guys LOVE and accept anecdotal evidence as real evidence, I thought you might like it.

Those mysterious "you guys" crop up all over the place.


JDBP wrote:
I wont give up a source, and I wont state something as fact unless I either have the evidence to back it up, or I am prepared to share that evidence.

JDBP wrote:
In the case of Stockwell I am not prepared to give up my sources,

Well of course ANYONE can say that about ANYTHING ... (create a non-existant source - which cannot be verified, obviously because it simply doesn't exist!) ..... "I have a reliable source, but can't give any details on that 'source' " Yeah, right ...

Nice try, lol - Some may get taken in with that - but doesn't wash with me , not for a moment.


JDBP wrote:
oh and here is a little rumour I heard. I heard that once Colin Fry has died, he MAY release a video exactly 1 year after his death,

er .... HE himself may do the releasing??? (while in spirit, so to speak???) .... (cos that would be something I (and a LOT of people) would most definitely be interested in ....!!! ) or, do you mean he will leave instructions pre-death for someone still living to release a video already made ... ? Nice one, Colin .... I look forward to that.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:34

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Thanks for the comprehensive autobio. People really needed to know all that - because they've never heard any of it before.........  


I just wanted to clarify why I replied in the way I had.

Erm .... YOU are the one that managed to muck it up there!


You are the idiot that insists on adding colour tags and messing up your quotes
Not first time you have done this.

Well of course ANYONE can say that about ANYTHING ... (create a non-existant source - which cannot be verified, obviously because it simply doesn't exist!) ..... "I have a reliable source, but can't give any details on that 'source' " Yeah, right ...

Nice try, lol - Some may get taken in with that - but doesn't wash with me , not for a moment.


Thats why I pointed out my history of telling the truth, and always being proven right.
If people choose not to believe the one person who has always been right about psychics, the one SKEPTIC that Colin Fry will talk too, someone who Gwen will happily talk to, then that is upto them!

Again if I was a liar, people like Colin, Derek and Gwen would simply not talk to me or give me the time of day! Yet still they do!

er .... HE himself may do the releasing??? (while in spirit, so to speak???) .... (cos that would be something I (and a LOT of people) would most definitely be interested in ....!!! ) or, do you mean he will leave instructions pre-death for someone still living to release a video already made ... ? Nice one, Colin .... I look forward to that.


You do realise that pretty much any website can post date an article to appear etc.
I have a running pre dated post for my site which gets put forward every month!

There are many ways to do things.

Also I stated that i had HEARD A RUMOUR! I am NOT stating it as fact. Nor am I stating he has told me that

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:40

JDBP wrote:
You are the idiot that insists on adding colour tags and messing up your quotes
Not first time you have done this.


It is actually the first and only time I have done so - and done specially to make things easier and clearer for YOU. Next step up from colouring by numbers. You must be getting me mixed up with someone else - and that someone else must've had the same idea, realising that you tend to have a bit of a problem working out who said what in the "forum quotage".
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by ariel on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:42

Just my opinion, but could be that Tony S found the television work to be a bit shallow and not really what mediumship is all about.
Looks to me as though he's now involved in much more creative and worthwhile activities where he can use his gift to help others.
avatar
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Posts : 36
Points : 148

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:43

ariel wrote:Just my opinion, but could be that Tony S found the television work to be a bit shallow and not really what mediumship is all about.
Looks to me as though he's now involved in much more creative and worthwhile activities where he can use his gift to help others.

OMG hahahaha!
Please tell me that is a joke!

Tony Stockwell is a PROVEN FRAUD!
100% no doubt in my mind.
Mediumship was BORN out of fraud, and been connected to fraud ever since.

There has never been a single proven legit medium in history, and EVERY medium who ever gained a modicum of success, had been exposed as a fraud at some point in their life!

Please Ariel dont be taken in by people like him.

I will give you the offer I give to everyone!
Give me a recording of a reading you have received from any medium, that you are 100% convinced is real, and I give you a 100% guarantee I can show you how it was done! I have done this over 2000 times and never once failed!

I challenge you!

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:46

JDBP wrote:
Tony Stockwell is a PROVEN FRAUD!
100% no doubt in my mind.


Oh, for goodness sake! He is NOT a PROVEN fraud! Where is this PROOF you're banging on about? 100% "in your mind" is not PROOF of anything!!!
I am pretty sure Ariel can see, just as clearly as anyone else can - that your accusations carry no weight, save to voice YOUR thoughts and opinions - yours alone. People are well able - and DO - make up their own minds regarding mediumship. It's a very personal thing and something that will have different meanings to different people. Yours is just one of those opinions which is different to lots of others.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:56

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JDBP wrote:
Tony Stockwell is a PROVEN FRAUD!
100% no doubt in my mind.

Oh, for goodness sake! He is NOT a PROVEN fraud! Where is this PROOF you're banging on about? 100% "in your mind" is not PROOF of anything!!!
I am pretty sure Ariel can see, just as clearly as anyone else can - that your accusations carry no weight, save to voice YOUR thoughts and opinions - yours alone. People are well able - and DO - make up their own minds regarding mediumship. It's a very personal thing and something that will have different meanings to different people. Yours is just one of those opinions which is different to lots of others.

On his show Famous and Frightened, he was called out by a couple of celebs, Jeff Brazier quite clearly stated that Tony STockwell was pushing the table during a table tipping stunt. And he was a believer and fan of Stockwell! Danielle Westbrock also said he was pushing it.
So there is one example whereby he was caught cheating on a tv show.

Here is an interesting read too
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/8497/review-evening-tony-stockwell

Not to mention this
A cancer stricken father-of-three has been awarded £8,000 compensation after being falsely accused of being a criminal by a TV psychic.
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/10141/tony-stockwell

There is that negative connection to cancer again! (REMEMBER!!)

And keep reading that thread
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/10141/tony-stockwell
Some more clues as to why Stockwell was KICKED off the 3 mediums tour!

And the Sandra Chisolm incident as well! When he was accused of blatant cheating on his Psychic Detective TV show!

Oh and did you forget when my old enemy Kendra revealed that she was rung up by producers for his TV show looking for people to take part, but that they needed as much background info as possible!!

You see to me he has been proven as a fraud, mainly due to BELIEVERS!

There is plenty out there, and all the clues as to why he was kicked off the 3 mediums tour as well are out there!

It is annoying when I back up everything I say about someone isn't it!

I know he was happy when the old badpsychics site was nuked, he didn't realise i kept the articles on the forum! Whoops!

And again if ANY of it was lies, I would have been sued years and years ago by him and his TV company!

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:03

JDBP wrote:
A cancer stricken father-of-three has been awarded £8,000 compensation after being falsely accused of being a criminal by a TV psychic.
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/10141/tony-stockwell

In that particular case, Tony was not found guilty of any fraudulent practices at all. Neither was he sued, nor had to pay any compensation to anyone. The case was actually referred to the production company, Glasshead Productions, it never went to Court as the production company settled out of Court and consequently aired an 'apology' to the so-called victim, Mr Clemance.

The Spiritlove forum closely covered this story at the time - and found that a lid was swiftly put in place when the full details were uncovered.

It was the family themselves that created the publicity, putting up the YouTube videos, and they are the ones that spread the story all over the net.

Apparently, Brennan Clemance had initially been invited to come on the show, as well as his daughter. He refused, saying he didn't believe in any of "that stuff". He was then purportedly "horrified" when watching the show on TV to see Tony say to his daughter Jenna: "Do you see there? How your father had ever been to prison or has links with crime? Do you know that?"

and his daugther - rather than denying any of it - replying: "Yes he does, yes, yes."

Tony went on: "Is that OK for you?"

Jenna: "Yes that’s true, yes."

Jenna later said: "He mentioned about my father being in prison…I actually only found this out a few weeks back. With Tony mentioning it, it’s got me; I’ve got questions that I want to ask my father now."

How is that Tony Stockwell being exposed as a fraud!??
It's the daughter that Mr Clemance was p****d off with! ... going on the programme in the first place - and then saying what she did.
Jenna has since apologised to her father for saying what she did, which caused divisions within the family.

Those are the facts of the matter. See how things get exaggerated and twisted into something they are not.


JDBP wrote:
On his show Famous and Frightened, he was called out by a couple of celebs, Jeff Brazier quite clearly stated that Tony STockwell was pushing the table during a table tipping stunt. And he was a believer and fan of Stockwell! Danielle Westbrock also said he was pushing it.
So there is one example whereby he was caught cheating on a tv show.

No, that is an example of a totally innocent, jokey YouTube video - spread around the net and taken out of context. I saw the videos ... nothing accusatory in them at all ... all done in light-hearted banter.


JDBP wrote:
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/10141/tony-stockwell
Some more clues as to why Stockwell was KICKED off the 3 mediums tour!

No clues there - to anything, let alone any mention of TS being "kicked off" the 3 Mediums tour.
That link says:
Oops, there was an error!
You do not have permission to access this thread.


JDBP wrote:
Oh and did you forget when my old enemy Kendra revealed that she was rung up by producers for his TV show looking for people to take part, but that they needed as much background info as possible!!

It's a TV show, for Pete's sake. What else would anyone expect???
All the more reason, as far as I can see, why TS would want voluntarily to get out of the shallow "TV mediumship" circus and get on with doing something meaningful.


JDBP wrote:
It is annoying when I back up everything I say about someone isn't it!

It would be quite commendable if you could back up everything you say about someone - with some concrete, no-nonsense, matter-of-fact evidence, rather than gossipy tittle-tattle which has been deliberately spread around to stir up dissent!
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:13

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JDBP wrote:
A cancer stricken father-of-three has been awarded £8,000 compensation after being falsely accused of being a criminal by a TV psychic.
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/10141/tony-stockwell

In that particular case, Tony was not found guilty of any fraudulent practices at all. Neither was he sued, nor had to pay any compensation to anyone. The case was actually referred to the production company, Glasshead Productions, it never went to Court as the production company settled out of Court and consequently aired an 'apology' to the so-called victim, Mr Clemance.

Yes the production company paid out for something that Stockwell had done! They PAID OUT to STOP Getting sued! You do understand how these things work right?

Those are the facts of the matter. See how things get exaggerated and twisted into something they are not.

They paid out to stop getting sued, and to protect Stockwell. That is the ONLY fact of the matter!


JDBP wrote:
On his show Famous and Frightened, he was called out by a couple of celebs, Jeff Brazier quite clearly stated that Tony STockwell was pushing the table during a table tipping stunt. And he was a believer and fan of Stockwell! Danielle Westbrock also said he was pushing it.
So there is one example whereby he was caught cheating on a tv show.

No, that is an example of a totally innocent, jokey YouTube video - spread around the net and taken out of context. I saw the videos ... nothing accusatory in them at all ... all done in light-hearted banter.


Erm what videos?
There are no jokey banter videos at all.
This was covered LIVE as it aired on the TV, There were no videos that I am aware of.

Two "celebrities" accused Stockwell of cheating, and the LIVE footage backed up everything they said!
Nice try though!

No clues there - to anything, let alone any mention of TS being "kicked off" the 3 Mediums tour.


Interestingly you totally ignore the comments made by Gwen Acorah in reply to Stockwell calling Derek a fraud!
THIS is the bit you need to dig into.
Tony gets KICKED off the tour, then goes on a radio show and calls Derek a fraud.
Dig into this, and the truth behind the falling out and you will eventually figure it out.


JDBP wrote:
Oh and did you forget when my old enemy Kendra revealed that she was rung up by producers for his TV show looking for people to take part, but that they needed as much background info as possible!!

It's a TV show, for Pete's sake. What else would anyone expect???


Well you wouldn't expect Tony to want to know ALL the details of a case before he even had chance to speak to the people. Yet more proof he was clearly fed information before those TV readings!

All the more reason, as far as I can see, why TS would want voluntarily to get out of the shallow "TV mediumship" circus and get on with doing something meaningful.


No volunteering about it! He kept on desperately trying to get on tv, went on the lowest cable channels with sod all visitors!
He was BLACKBALLED from the bigger channels.

It would be quite commendable if you could back up everything you say about someone - with some concrete, no-nonsense, matter-of-fact evidence, rather than gossipy tittle-tattle which has been deliberately spread around to stir up dissent!



So Colin Fry and Derek Acorah both want nothing to do with him. He has been totally blackballed from TV and none of the main channels will touch him.
Yet still you defend him.

Ok, lets try something else, as clearly we have full on true believer syndrome here.

Pick ANY unedited piece of footage/audio of Stockwell giving a reading, either to you, to someone else. You name it, any piece at all, NOT from a TV show where he was clearly fed info, and will be highly edited though.

Give me that footage, and I 100% guarantee I will show you how it is done.

I am backing up my claims, I will show you step by step how he does it!

I am curious though, why you are so desperate to protect and defend him, when clearly he is a fraud, clearly he has pissed off a LOT of his own peers, has been called out by Gwen Acorah, and blackballed from TV.

You see that gets me more interested in him, than anything, he clearly has something on you, or perhaps "in" you, lol

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:16

JDBP wrote:
I am curious though, why you are so desperate to protect and defend him

It's not really correct to suggest I am "protecting" or "defending" him. Certainly, I am not "desperate" as you say. LOL! .....
I am simply giving my own opinion here, based on my own specific experiences (which are plainly recounted on the first page of this thread). At the beginning of that thread I had yet to meet him, and so I could not comment in any detail at that time. Some time after that I did have occasion to see him demonstrate on two separate occasions - and those occasions are what I base my present views and opinions on here.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:18

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JDBP wrote:
I am curious though, why you are so desperate to protect and defend him

It's not really correct to suggest I am "protecting" or "defending" him. Certainly, I am not "desperate" as you say. LOL! .....
I am simply giving my own opinion here, based on my own specific experiences (which are plainly recounted on the first page of this thread). At the beginning of that thread I had yet to meet him, and so I could not comment in any detail at that time. Some time after that I did have occasion to see him demonstrate on two separate occasions - and those occasions are what I base my present views and opinions on here.

Ok, an you give me one piece of "evidence" that shows that a single claim he makes is true?
And if not would you accept that there is no evidence at all that shows he is real, yet plenty to suggest he is like every other media psychic in that he is a fraud and fakes things?
Afterall, every piece of footage of readings I have ever seen him give, I can see through his act.
And from people who have worked with him professionally, they have all told me he is a fraud. ALL of them.
And he was even caught admitting he was a cheat to Colin Fry when he didn't realise that another person was present.

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:25

JDBP wrote:
They paid out to stop getting sued, and to protect Stockwell. That is the ONLY fact of the matter!

The TV publishing company paid out to protect their programme - television programme!


Candlelight.kk wrote:
JDBP wrote:
On his show Famous and Frightened, he was called out by a couple of celebs, Jeff Brazier quite clearly stated that Tony STockwell was pushing the table during a table tipping stunt. And he was a believer and fan of Stockwell! Danielle Westbrock also said he was pushing it.
So there is one example whereby he was caught cheating on a tv show.

No, that is an example of a totally innocent, jokey YouTube video - spread around the net and taken out of context. I saw the videos ... nothing accusatory in them at all ... all done in light-hearted banter.


JDBP wrote:
Erm what videos?
There are no jokey banter videos at all.
This was covered LIVE as it aired on the TV, There were no videos that I am aware of.

There were some video extracts from the programme which were put up on YouTube at one stage, with a collection of comments attached to them. Looks like those vids have now been taken down.

JDBP wrote:
Interestingly you totally ignore the comments made by Gwen Acorah in reply to Stockwell calling Derek a fraud!
THIS is the bit you need to dig into.
Tony gets KICKED off the tour, then goes on a radio show and calls Derek a fraud.
Dig into this, and the truth behind the falling out and you will eventually figure it out.
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/101 ... -stockwell
Some more clues as to why Stockwell was KICKED off the 3 mediums tour!

As I have already said - in reply to this - the link that you gave does not allow access to read. You need to be a member of your forum to be able to read what's in that link: (So, no idea what you're on about there).

Candlelight.kk wrote:
No clues there - to anything, let alone any mention of TS being "kicked off" the 3 Mediums tour.
That link says:

Oops, there was an error!
You do not have permission to access this thread.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:28

Candlelight.kk wrote:
The TV publishing company paid out to protect their programme - television programme!

So for them to pay out, would point to them knowing that their performer (Stockwell) had done something wrong.
If he had done nothing wrong, they could have taken on the case. TV companies have good lawyers you know!

There were some video extracts from the programme which were put up on YouTube at one stage, with a collection of comments attached to them. Looks like those vids have now been taken down.

No, no such videos were ever uploaded.
What I am referring to was broadcast LIVE on the TV!
Sorry you are wrong here, and do not remember the facts, unlike the founder.

As I have already said - in reply to this - the link that you gave does not allow access to read. You need to be a member of your forum to be able to read what's in that link: (So, no idea what you're on about there).

f***s sake, just login to one of your secret accounts then, or create one to have a read!
Are you that scared of the truth that you have to hide and avoid such things?
Did you take the letter "R" off your keyboard just incase you accidentally end up on RANDI.org!

How can people take your opinion seriously when unlike me, you cant back up anything you say, and you just dismiss things without even reading them!

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:36

JDBP wrote:
Candlelight.kk wrote:
There were some video extracts from the programme which were put up on YouTube at one stage, with a collection of comments attached to them. Looks like those vids have now been taken down.

No, no such videos were ever uploaded.
What I am referring to was broadcast LIVE on the TV!
Sorry you are wrong here, and do not remember the facts, unlike the founder.

Yes - edited extracts from the LIVE TV show were put up on YouTube - with comments appended! That's where I saw them.
I have never seen any of those shows on the TV as I did not have access to digital TV until very recently when we had no choice but to make the move to digital - for everyone. I remember "the facts" very clearly.

"unlike the founder" ..... What you on about there? ... 'the founder' of what?


JDBP wrote:
Interestingly you totally ignore the comments made by Gwen Acorah in reply to Stockwell calling Derek a fraud!
THIS is the bit you need to dig into.
Tony gets KICKED off the tour, then goes on a radio show and calls Derek a fraud.
Dig into this, and the truth behind the falling out and you will eventually figure it out.
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/101
Some more clues as to why Stockwell was KICKED off the 3 mediums tour!

Candlelight.kk wrote:
As I have already said - in reply to this - the link that you gave does not allow access to read. You need to be a member of your forum to be able to read what's in that link: (So, no idea what you're on about there).

JDBP wrote:
f***s sake, just login to one of your secret accounts then, or create one to have a read!

Secret accounts???? Oh dear ..... and it's the psychics that are supposed to be the deluded ones ...


JDBP wrote:
Are you that scared of the truth that you have to hide and avoid such things?
Did you take the letter "R" off your keyboard just incase you accidentally end up on RANDI.org!


Actually .... it's the 'B' that kept getting stuck on my old keyboard. So what does that make your website, eh? Ad Psyhics.


JDBP wrote:
How can people take your opinion seriously when unlike me, you cant back up anything you say, and you just dismiss things without even reading them!
facepalm   giveup
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Location : London
Posts : 2057
Points : 3419

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Stockwell

Post by JDBP on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:40

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Yes - edited extracts from the LIVE TV show were put up on YouTube - with comments appended! That's where I saw them.
I have never seen any of those shows on the TV as I did not have access to digital TV until very recently when we had no choice but to make the move to digital - for everyone. I remember "the facts" very clearly.

Well we watched LIVE! Yes live!! Not edited youtube clips!
The article was written AT THE TIME when the show had been watched LIVE! So i think we have the advantage here

What you on about there? ... 'the founder' of what?

Founder of BadPsychics.

The person who makes me look like a sweet little pussycat

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Posts : 357
Points : 479

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum