- The Spiritualists’ National Union & World War II – Continued...
- Ambulance Fund
- S.N.U. Conference Abandoned!
- Plan For Post–War Spiritualism Now !– Maurice Barbanell
- S.N.U. Head Agrees With 7-Years Plan
- National Conference at Derby
- Hannen Swaffer Throws A Bomb At Spiritualists – Maurice Barbanell
- Crisis In Official Spiritualism – Frank Warning To Our Largest Organised Body
- We Are Now Accused Of Hatching A “Sinister Plot” – Maurice Barbanell
- Annual Meeting of the S.N.U.
- Hannen Swaffer Throws Second Bomb – He Resigns His Honorary Presidency Of Our Largest National Organisation
- New One-stop Website – Paul J. Gaunt
- A War-Time Remarkable Healer – W. H. Lilley
- Army Tribunal Gives Spirit Healer Complete Exemption
- Guide Praises Psychic Sketch – “As Faithful As My Own Reflection”
- Britten Museum & Library Research – Study Weeks at the Arthur Findlay College 2021!
- A Supplement to the December issue:
- A Means of Spirit Communication – Designed from the Spirit World!
- Some Notes on the Reflectograph and Communigraph – December 2020 – Marc Demarest
- Church of the Spirit, Skegness, 1925