Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Charlie Kelly - Medium

Candlelight.kk

Charlie Kelly - Medium

Post by Candlelight.kk on 3rd May 2017, 08:35

(25 Jan 2017)

Who is Charlie Kelly?

A Spiritual Medium based in Harlow, Essex.

Last weekend I had the pleasure of having a one-to-one reading with him - just back from a very interesting and informative trip to Brazil, where amongst other fascinating experiences, he visited the Casa of John of God.  It was a really lovely reading with some very personally recognizable and evidential communication - which I have outlined here:  https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t181-a-reading-with-medium-charlie-kelly (You do need to be logged in to the forum to view, as it is in the Members Only section of the forum.)

I would most definitely not hesitate to recommend Charlie to anyone who might be looking to have a reading with a sincere and dedicated spiritual medium.   thumb

His website here will tell you a bit more about him, what he does and where you can find him:

[links updated]

You can come right up to date with Charlie Kelly's mediumship by visiting his YouTube channel:
Charlie Kelly Medium:  arrow  
https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
Candlelight.kk

Re: Charlie Kelly - Medium

Post by Candlelight.kk on 3rd May 2017, 08:36

Well, so much for the anticipated blissful peace and quiet during the announced 'hiatus' of our resident 'so-called' skeptic ( https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t517-hiatus )

This is how that pesky mosquito has been passing the time during his much-needed hiatus:
http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/13658/analysis-psychic-medium-charlie-kelly

Life must be pretty boring over there in the bad psychics world .... either that, or just plain desperate. Rolling Eyes

Wassup JD? Can you not find any legitimate con artists to warn the unsuspecting public about? There's plenty of them around - but of course that entails a bit of effort, eg - doing some proper research, something which we know you are notoriously averse to ...

I suggest you listen (properly!) to this recording of a recent live Q&A session with Charlie, because it contains a specific message therein - just for you
I'm not going to tell you how far into the recording it is, because it's advisable that you listen through the whole thing, to at least give you an idea of just how dedicated and genuine this guy is and get a feel of the passion and effort he puts into his work as a medium of high integrity and good standing.

Your pathetic endeavours at trying to insinuate otherwise are not to be taken seriously by anyone with an ounce of humanity and intelligence - and can just be viewed as one rather misinformed and tunnel-visioned guy simply whistling in the wind.

Watch (and listen carefully to) the video here:  https://www.facebook.com/charlie.kelly.186/videos/vb.603098428/10154753233683429/?type=2&theater
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 1st January 2018, 14:34

Pleased to see this fine series of no-frills mediumship videos which Charlie is providing, freely available on YouTube.

These videos give an extensive insight into the working mechanics of mediumship, as experienced by a medium.

Starting with the Introduction video:

If you want to know more about the person behind the videos, Charlie tells his own story here:
(I would recommend to watch this video first)
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 4th February 2018, 20:27

A year on since I had my reading with Charlie Kelly, and he has been putting his heart and soul into that time.

For anyone interested in developing their own mediumship, or just wanting to gain an insight into what it's all about - check out Charlie's YouTube channel below and join him on a fun-filled, inspiring journey of discovery along the road to mediumship:

arrow  https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
Candlelight.kk

The good, the bad & the ugly ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on 8th February 2018, 22:25

Charlie Kelly's latest video - which stems from "a recent live feed on Facebook" - asks the question
Is it unspiritual to call out bad mediums/psychics?

My answer to this question, even before listening to the discussion, is a great big NO.  If done in the correct manner, i.e. in a balanced, non-egotistical, non-agenda way, this is something that IMO is an essential and most definitely required necessity across the spiritual churches 'scene' and indeed the Spiritualist movement as a whole.

So, having watched the YouTube video, I was intrigued to find out more about the details of the live Facebook discussion which triggered the topic in the first place.  Not being a user of FB, I wasn't really sure where to look, but after a cursory search through Charlie's Facebook site, I found the topic under discussion -
from 5th February 2018, you can view it here grarrow 
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 18th February 2018, 20:31

Another informative and timely video offering from Charlie.
I am in complete agreement with his recommended choice of reading/research material mentioned herein on the subject of
Mediumship and Spiritualism.  thumb

mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 19th February 2018, 01:51

Much the same way I first started....
evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by evergreen on 30th March 2018, 18:08

Just discovered this thread!  I have watched some of the vids thumb  and really looking forward to viewing all the others.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by JDBP on 12th April 2018, 19:14

Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed, not to mention his threatening language and abusive acts.

Just goes to show that believers never learn. Just jump from one fake to the next
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 12th April 2018, 19:40

ayup! The pretender's back!  Is that our year break from you over already then?  Time flies eh?
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 13th April 2018, 18:40

JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed

What amazes me is that you're still playing that old worn-out, scratchy record.   blah

Exposed?  question   Er ... I don't think so. Only in your rather limited imagination.  violin

It might be wiser for you, JDBP, to stick to your latest venture - the "How to ..." series; some of those actually do make quite a bit of sense ...  this one, for instance. thumb
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 13th April 2018, 19:03

Candlelight wrote:
JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed

What amazes me is that you're still playing that old worn-out, scratchy record.   blah

Exposed?  question   Er ... I don't think so. Only in your rather limited imagination.  violin

It might be wiser for you, JDBP, to stick to your latest venture - the "How to ..." series; some of those actually do make quite a bit of sense ...  this one, for instance. thumb
The worn-out, scratchy old record is all he has in life, perhaps?
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by Misty on 15th April 2018, 09:21

JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit

Allow people to make up their own minds. 
You only have to watch his no nonsense videos to know he is legit.
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 23rd July 2018, 14:33

Is there a Medium in the house?

Charlie Kelly talks about his first Demonstration of Mediumship:

Published on 9 July 2018

ETA:  Just as a matter of interest here - Charlie asks at the end of that video - 'Have you ever been to a dem in a Spiritualist Church where the expected medium didn't turn up?'  and invites people to relate their experiences in such an event.

As it happens .....
A few months after having my one-to-one reading with Charlie Kelly, my friend whose house that reading had been held in contacted me to tell me that Charlie was going to be demonstrating at Ealing Spiritualist Church on a particular date, in case I was interested in going to see him demonstrate.  I had never been to Ealing Spiritualist Church before - in fact, the only one I have ever been to is the London Spiritual Mission in Notting Hill and I had regularly attended dems at the SAGB over the years.  However, I knew exactly where the Ealing centre was, as it's very close to where I had once worked a good few years ago and had passed it every day.
After my reading with him, I was definitely interested in seeing him do a demonstration, so when the date arrived I decided at the last minute that I would go along.
The medium that evening did not turn up!!!
Charlie had rung the centre in an awful state to explain that - on his way there had found himself stuck in horrendous traffic jams / diversions etc because of major road works around the Brent Cross area, and his car along with loads of others was just not moving.
I knew only too well of how chaotic the traffic situation was around that area, as not too far from where I lived, with foreknowledge of the diversions etc, I had driven from there myself that day but I knew all the back roads and short cuts avoiding all the roadworks & traffic chaos.  Could even have given him a lift from there if we'd known this was going to happen.  Anyway, they made the announcement in the Church and passed on Charlie's apologies to everyone and instead a resident medium at the Church took the Demonstration in his place - with no preparation as of course it was just a very last minute thing.

Well, I was the third person she picked out of the audience for a message - lots of messages actually, straight away with my mother, father and my grandmother coming through - each one of them telling me off for not using the abilities that I had got and which ran through the family on my mother's side - and saying that really I should be standing up on that platform doing just what the medium was doing! That they were all helping me every step of the way and I was to stop making excuses and putting things onto the back boiler!  That, amongst other very specific messages they gave me about various other situations going on in my life (and other members of my family) at the time.

I remember thinking to myself as I was leaving to go home that although disappointed not to have seen Charlie demonstrate, in some kind of way it had been 'meant'.
The medium was at the door as I was leaving and I thanked her for the messages - and her parting words to me as I stepped outside were "It doesn't matter what you do - you can't escape your destiny".

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 18th August 2018, 11:49

door  Woah! Charlie! ...  Did you do that on purpose?? ...  to emphasise the subject of the video like ...........
A true demonstration of hyper-sensitivity! scared

I started this video - and had to turn the volume right up to the highest there is, and still couldn't really hear properly what you were saying.  THEN, all of a sudden, without warning - the volume shoots up to the ceiling!  HYPER-SENSITIVITY!!!  hairpull ... I'm still trying to get my very hyper-sensitive ears back and gather up my scattered brains ......

alienpop A friendly warning to others before you tune into this video:
(If you have never experienced hyper-sensitivity before, you definitely will after.)
Mr. Green

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 01:13