Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

Charlie Kelly - Medium

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Charlie Kelly - Medium Empty Charlie Kelly - Medium

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 3 May 2017 - 8:35

(Originally posted: 25 Jan 2017)

Who is Charlie Kelly?

A Spiritual Medium based in Harlow, Essex.

Last weekend I had the pleasure of having a one-to-one reading with him - just back from a very interesting and informative trip to Brazil, where amongst other fascinating experiences, he visited the Casa of John of God.  It was a really lovely reading with some very personally recognizable and evidential communication - which I have outlined here:  https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t181-a-reading-with-medium-charlie-kelly (You do need to be logged in to the forum to view, as it is in the Members Only section of the forum.)

I would most definitely not hesitate to recommend Charlie to anyone who might be looking to have a reading with a sincere and dedicated spiritual medium.   thumb

His website here will tell you a bit more about him, what he does and where you can find him:

[links updated]

You can come right up to date with Charlie Kelly's mediumship by visiting his YouTube channel:
    Charlie Kelly Medium:  arrow  
    https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Charlie Kelly - Medium Empty Re: Charlie Kelly - Medium

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 3 May 2017 - 8:36

Well, so much for the anticipated blissful peace and quiet during the announced 'hiatus' of our resident 'so-called' skeptic ( https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t517-hiatus )

This is how that pesky mosquito has been passing the time during his much-needed hiatus:
    http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/13658/analysis-psychic-medium-charlie-kelly

Life must be pretty boring over there in the bad psychics world .... either that, or just plain desperate. Rolling Eyes

Wassup JD? Can you not find any legitimate con artists to warn the unsuspecting public about? There's plenty of them around - but of course that entails a bit of effort, eg - doing some proper research, something which we know you are notoriously averse to ...

I suggest you listen (properly!) to this recording of a recent live Q&A session with Charlie, because it contains a specific message therein - just for you
    I'm not going to tell you how far into the recording it is, because it's advisable that you listen through the whole thing, to at least give you an idea of just how dedicated and genuine this guy is and get a feel of the passion and effort he puts into his work as a medium of high integrity and good standing.

Your pathetic endeavours at trying to insinuate otherwise are not to be taken seriously by anyone with an ounce of humanity and intelligence - and can just be viewed as one rather misinformed and tunnel-visioned guy simply whistling in the wind.

Watch (and listen carefully to) the video here:  https://www.facebook.com/charlie.kelly.186/videos/vb.603098428/10154753233683429/?type=2&theater
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 1 Jan 2018 - 14:34

Pleased to see this fine series of no-frills mediumship videos which Charlie is providing, freely available on YouTube.

These videos give an extensive insight into the working mechanics of mediumship, as experienced by a medium.

Starting with the Introduction video:

If you want to know more about the person behind the videos, Charlie tells his own story here:
    (I would recommend to watch this video first)
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 20:27

Charlie Kelly - Medium Sign0110    A year on since I had my reading with Charlie Kelly, and he has been putting his heart and soul into that time.

For anyone interested in developing their own mediumship, or just wanting to gain an insight into what it's all about - check out Charlie's YouTube channel below and join him on a fun-filled, inspiring journey of discovery along the road to mediumship:

arrow  https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Charlie Kelly - Medium Empty The good, the bad & the ugly ...

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 22:25

Charlie Kelly's latest video - which stems from "a recent live feed on Facebook" - asks the question
    Is it unspiritual to call out bad mediums/psychics?

My answer to this question, even before listening to the discussion, is a great big NO.  If done in the correct manner, i.e. in a balanced, non-egotistical, non-agenda way, this is something that IMO is an essential and most definitely required necessity across the spiritual churches 'scene' and indeed the Spiritualist movement as a whole.

So, having watched the YouTube video, I was intrigued to find out more about the details of the live Facebook discussion which triggered the topic in the first place.  Not being a user of FB, I wasn't really sure where to look, but after a cursory search through Charlie's Facebook site, I found the topic under discussion -
    from 5th February 2018, you can view it here grarrow  Charlie Kelly - Medium Link_p11
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:31

Another informative and timely video offering from Charlie.
    I am in complete agreement with his recommended choice of reading/research material mentioned herein on the subject of
    Mediumship and Spiritualism.  thumb

mac
    mac

Post by mac Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 1:51

Much the same way I first started....
    evergreen
    evergreen

Post by evergreen Fri 30 Mar 2018 - 18:08

Just discovered this thread!  I have watched some of the vids thumb  and really looking forward to viewing all the others.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 19:14

Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed, not to mention his threatening language and abusive acts.

Just goes to show that believers never learn. Just jump from one fake to the next
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 19:40

ayup! The pretender's back!  Is that our year break from you over already then?  Time flies eh?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 18:40

JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed

What amazes me is that you're still playing that old worn-out, scratchy record.   blah

Exposed?  question   Er ... I don't think so. Only in your rather limited imagination.  violin

It might be wiser for you, JDBP, to stick to your latest venture - the "How to ..." series; some of those actually do make quite a bit of sense ...  this one, for instance. thumb
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 19:03

Candlelight wrote:
    JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit after he was exposed

What amazes me is that you're still playing that old worn-out, scratchy record.   blah

Exposed?  question   Er ... I don't think so. Only in your rather limited imagination.  violin

It might be wiser for you, JDBP, to stick to your latest venture - the "How to ..." series; some of those actually do make quite a bit of sense ...  this one, for instance. thumb
    The worn-out, scratchy old record is all he has in life, perhaps?
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 9:21

JDBP wrote:Amazes me how anyone can think he is legit

Allow people to make up their own minds. 
    You only have to watch his no nonsense videos to know he is legit.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 14:33

Is there a Medium in the house?

Charlie Kelly talks about his first Demonstration of Mediumship:

Published on 9 July 2018

ETA:  Just as a matter of interest here - Charlie asks at the end of that video - 'Have you ever been to a dem in a Spiritualist Church where the expected medium didn't turn up?'  and invites people to relate their experiences in such an event.

As it happens .....
    A few months after having my one-to-one reading with Charlie Kelly, my friend whose house that reading had been held in contacted me to tell me that Charlie was going to be demonstrating at Ealing Spiritualist Church on a particular date, in case I was interested in going to see him demonstrate.  I had never been to Ealing Spiritualist Church before - in fact, the only one I have ever been to is the London Spiritual Mission in Notting Hill and I had regularly attended dems at the SAGB over the years.  However, I knew exactly where the Ealing centre was, as it's very close to where I had once worked a good few years ago and had passed it every day.
    After my reading with him, I was definitely interested in seeing him do a demonstration, so when the date arrived I decided at the last minute that I would go along.
    The medium that evening did not turn up!!!
    Charlie had rung the centre in an awful state to explain that - on his way there had found himself stuck in horrendous traffic jams / diversions etc because of major road works around the Brent Cross area, and his car along with loads of others was just not moving.
    I knew only too well of how chaotic the traffic situation was around that area, as not too far from where I lived, with foreknowledge of the diversions etc, I had driven from there myself that day but I knew all the back roads and short cuts avoiding all the roadworks & traffic chaos.  Could even have given him a lift from there if we'd known this was going to happen.  Anyway, they made the announcement in the Church and passed on Charlie's apologies to everyone and instead a resident medium at the Church took the Demonstration in his place - with no preparation as of course it was just a very last minute thing.

Well, I was the third person she picked out of the audience for a message - lots of messages actually, straight away with my mother, father and my grandmother coming through - each one of them telling me off for not using the abilities that I had got and which ran through the family on my mother's side - and saying that really I should be standing up on that platform doing just what the medium was doing! That they were all helping me every step of the way and I was to stop making excuses and putting things onto the back boiler!  That, amongst other very specific messages they gave me about various other situations going on in my life (and other members of my family) at the time.

I remember thinking to myself as I was leaving to go home that although disappointed not to have seen Charlie demonstrate, in some kind of way it had been 'meant'.
    The medium was at the door as I was leaving and I thanked her for the messages - and her parting words to me as I stepped outside were "It doesn't matter what you do - you can't escape your destiny".
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 11:49

door  Woah! Charlie! ...  Did you do that on purpose?? ...  to emphasise the subject of the video like ...........
    A true demonstration of hyper-sensitivity! scared

I started this video - and had to turn the volume right up to the highest there is, and still couldn't really hear properly what you were saying.  THEN, all of a sudden, without warning - the volume shoots up to the ceiling!  HYPER-SENSITIVITY!!!  hairpull ... I'm still trying to get my very hyper-sensitive ears back and gather up my scattered brains ......

alienpop A friendly warning to others before you tune into this video:
    (If you have never experienced hyper-sensitivity before, you definitely will after.)
    Mr. Green

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Charlie Kelly - Medium Empty Develop on my own

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 16:42

Medium Charlie Kelly
    (Published on 8 Oct 2018)
    Mediumship - Develop on my own - 2018
    "In this video we look at a viewers question and how she struggles to develop in her area of the US due to a lack of places to go, this process I speak of in this video is the process I used myself and still use today to develop my own mediumship"

Reference link to previous video entitled 'Mediumship Hacks' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgoox1XvQP8

Link for the full playlist from Charlie Kelly Medium: arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:17

Thank you, kk - this could be very helpful for individuals in the USA for whom I have nowhere I can suggest they look for help when developing.

It's probably less helpful for others whose abilities are less developed and who would benefit by working with someone experienced. Makes me realise how well off we are in the UK, even though Spiritualist churches seem less popular than they once were. [But maybe that's just a wrong perception?]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 0:35

In this video medium Charlie Kelly takes a look at the theory of 7 realms in the spirit world and looks at how we can open our minds to see more and feel more

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 12:07

Next scheduled live Questions & Answers session - 11 December at 8:00pm
    https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie

Medium Charlie Kelly
    Last streamed live on 27 Nov 2018
    Mediumship - Live Q & A | All Your Questions Answered by Medium Charlie Kelly

The Q&A will go live at 8pm, where Charlie invites you to bring along a question that you have always wanted to ask a Medium. Take this opportunity to ask your questions

Whether it be about a technique, or whethjer it be as simple as meeting a guide, bring along all of your questions on the sunbject of Mediumship and all things Spiritual.

mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 18:01

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    In this video medium Charlie Kelly takes a look at the theory of 7 realms in the spirit world and looks at how we can open our minds to see more and feel more

I was decidely unimpressed by this presentation. Way too much waffling around, way too little explanation. Crying or Very sad
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 21:03

mac wrote:
    Candlelight.kk wrote:In this video medium Charlie Kelly takes a look at the theory of 7 realms in the spirit world and looks at how we can open our minds to see more and feel more

I was decidely unimpressed by this presentation.  Way too much waffling around, way too little explanation.   Crying or Very sad

Yes, I think I can work out the message that Charlie was trying to bring across there - in an attempt at answering one of the questions put to him in the most recent live session, although it didn't come across as a very clear explanation ...  

The question under reply was from (it would seem) from a person in the very early stages of mediumship development, where it would appear they were wondering if perhaps when trying to communicate with spirit in an exercise, how can they trust that the information they might receive is 'on the level', so to speak - i.e. the level where spirit communication is 'supposed to' come from, and what if it was actually coming from someone on, say, a 'lower level' of the spirit world ... just out to cause mischief.
    I think the point that Charlie was trying to make there was twofold:  In addressing that specific questioner, he explained, first & foremost, how mediumship communication is facilitated when the mind is in the 'Theta' stage; clearing the mind of all day-to-day thoughts, tensions, stresses ... (Gordon Smith talks of this 'Theta' state of mind, he calls it being in 'The Now', the quiet place where we can invite Spirit to come and join us without interruption - a meeting of minds).  Reaching this place is different for everyone; some need some sort of guided meditation, some need the ritual of maybe going to a room or place that they create in their mind, with a chair or bench where those in spirit will come and sit to communicate with them - and there are others who don't need any of that, they can bring themselves straight to that place. You get to instinctively know the precise point when your guide has arrived there to meet you as they each have their own distinctive 'calling card' which you can recognize.
    Sorry ... trying to keep this as short as possible, and keep to the point ...  Basically, everyday thoughts, worries, anxieties etc. will hinder the reaching of this Theta state.  The person that asked the question had her mind working overtime, worrying about whether the communication was coming from the 'right level' etc - those thoughts intruding in the desired process ... not only that, but this notion of The Seven Levels, or Seven Realms(?) precise and exact - seven?  Everyone says that, so it must be so.... The point Charlie was making there (I think) is that Spirit is infinite, Spirit is timeless, as is consciousness, and we are all part of that consciousness. The realms of Spirit are infinite. It knows no bounds, save for those we create with our own minds. Where did this idea, this number of SEVEN originate from? We hear it everywhere, although some contradict and say there are 9, others are convinced there are 5 .....
    Just as time is a man-made concept - to try and bring a sense of order to our earthly living, so too is this constructed 7-realmed world of Spirit that we are all equally part of.

People need certain guidelines in order to make sense of our existence. Constructed religions create these guidelines, many of which are in conflict with each other. Religions are man-made, and so are the guidelines. In the great scheme of things, what does it really matter?

There is mention in the Bible:  
    Seven Heavens is a part of religious cosmology found in many major religions such as Islam, Judaism and Hinduism and in some minor religions such as Hermeticism and Gnosticism. The Throne of God is said to be above the seventh heaven in Abrahamic religions.

Some further reading and perspectives on the various Spirit Realms:

• Seven Spheres of the Spirit World
      The spirit world is comprised of seven concentric numbered levels or spheres. The idea of spheres in the afterlife is an ancient one and appears in the literature of a number of religions. They are called, 'spheres' because they encompass the Earth, which is a sphere itself - a globe. Each sphere has several planes of habitation within them. These levels have fixed lines of demarcation, which a spirit cannot pass through until its condition, and vibration are comparable to the plane above.

• Seven Levels of Spirituality - Where Are You?

• Spheres of the Spirit World
      McKenzie described the spirit world as a set of seven spheres that surrounded each planet in the solar system.

• Seven Heavens
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 21:17

Oh I'm aware of this notion of 'seven' this-or-thats and had hoped Charlie would explain for those who'd asked a similar question elsewhere. Rather myopically I thought he would clarify the situation but he didn't.

I don't subscribe to any such numerically-based notion of levels or whatever but some with whom I have online contact do.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 12:55

It's not a question that has any easy explainable answer to it. The only person that could give a full proper answer would be someone who has visited and experienced all of the levels however many there might be.
    Even then there could be more which they havent experienced which they wouldnt know about.

It could be that when someone experiences a NDE they have the opportunity to see and experience some or maybe even a few of the different levels, which ones depend on the vibrational speed they are travelling at. The nearest to the light the higher and faster the vibration.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 17:55

mac wrote:Oh I'm aware of this notion of 'seven' this-or-thats and had hoped Charlie would explain for those who'd asked a similar question elsewhere.

I would suggest pointing any enquirers into the subject to read here  grarrow linkclick, as being probably the simplest and most comprehensive, summarised explanation overall. 

This graph, contained in that link, is quite useful also, as it helps by giving an at-a-glance visualised map of where and how these various dimensions are thought to be located:

Charlie Kelly - Medium Dr4ZkT683s8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 18:09

Misty wrote:
    It could be that when someone experiences a NDE they have the opportunity to see and experience some or maybe even a few of the different levels, which ones depend on the vibrational speed they are travelling at.  The nearest to the light the higher and faster the vibration.  

yes  That is more or less what P.M.H. Atwater explains - (from that link that I have posted immediately above this post):
    P.M.H. Atwater uses a good analogy when describing death and the various afterlife realms: "There is a step-up of energy at the moment of death, an increase in speed as if you are suddenly vibrating faster than before. Using radio as an analogy, this speed-up is comparable to having lived all your life at a certain radio frequency when all of a sudden someone or something comes along and flips the dial. That flip shifts you to different frequency. The original frequency where you once existed is still there. It did not change. Everything is still just the same as it was. Only you changed, only you speeded up to allow entry into the next radio frequency on the dial. You fit your particular spot on the dial by your speed of vibration. You cannot coexist forever where you do not belong. You shift frequencies in dying. You switch over to life on another wavelength. You are still a spot on the dial but you move up or down a notch or two. You don't die when you die. You shift your consciousness and speed of vibration. That's all death is ... a shift." (P.M.H. Atwater)

Most NDE'ers will only get as far as 'The Receiving Station' / 'The Transitory Station' in the graph above, though some may get a glimpse of some of the farther (or nearer) realms.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 18:42

And Atwater is ???? Credentials are ?????

The little chart is a notional representation and doesn't work for me.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 21:07

mac wrote:The little chart is a notional representation and doesn't work for me.

Of course it is. Without any existing tangible evidence to back up its certitude, ANY explanation - wherever it comes from - should be taken as purely notional.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 21:51

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    mac wrote:The little chart is a notional representation and doesn't work for me.

Of course it is. Without any existing tangible evidence to back up its certitude, ANY explanation - wherever it comes from - should be taken as purely notional.

So who is Atwater that we'd ever consider his ideas?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 22:04

mac wrote:So who is Atwater that we'd ever consider his ideas?

P.M.H. Atwater is a she.  Her website is actually linked in her name in the quote above from her:

https://www.near-death.com/science/pmh-atwater.html

P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D., (pmhatwater.hypermart.net) and (atwaterNDEnews.blogspot.com) is one of the original researchers in the field of near-death studies, having begun her work in 1978. She is one of the very few top NDE researchers who have actually had an NDE. Her website is filled with very interesting NDE research information and articles of hers. Her contribution to near-death studies is considered to be one of the most important as her first two books, Beyond the Light and Coming Back to Life, are deemed the Bibles of the near-death experience by researchers and a multitude of experiencers and enthusiasts. Using her firm understanding of police investigative techniques as a protocol, she has specialized in original fieldwork and research that also included sessions with significant others. Her findings are contained in her books. Some of her findings have now been clinically verified. Her research is referenced in the distinguished Lancet medical journal, December 15, 2001 (the landmark Dutch study by Pim van Lommel, M.D.).
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 22:14

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    mac wrote:So who is Atwater that we'd ever consider his ideas?

P.M.H. Atwater is a she.  Her website is actually linked in her name in the quote above from her:

https://www.near-death.com/science/pmh-atwater.html

P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D., (pmhatwater.hypermart.net) and (atwaterNDEnews.blogspot.com) is one of the original researchers in the field of near-death studies, having begun her work in 1978. She is one of the very few top NDE researchers who have actually had an NDE. Her website is filled with very interesting NDE research information and articles of hers. Her contribution to near-death studies is considered to be one of the most important as her first two books, Beyond the Light and Coming Back to Life, are deemed the Bibles of the near-death experience by researchers and a multitude of experiencers and enthusiasts. Using her firm understanding of police investigative techniques as a protocol, she has specialized in original fieldwork and research that also included sessions with significant others. Her findings are contained in her books. Some of her findings have now been clinically verified. Her research is referenced in the distinguished Lancet medical journal, December 15, 2001 (the landmark Dutch study by Pim van Lommel, M.D.).

thanks - I didn't spot the link 'til I just took a look.

I'm not persuaded that NDE researchers have anything much to tell us about the so-called afterlife though.  We've been having the most recent argument about that over the past week or so on ALF where a new member was trying to peddle a personal NDE claim - and book - of his return from death after 8 days.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 17:02

More from Charlie Kelly, as it turns out - celebrating his 40th Birthday (yesterday). HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Charlie!  Charlie Kelly - Medium Happy-11

Charlie Kelly - Medium Mqdefault
    Charlie Kelly - Medium 40th-b10

The Path to Mediumship - What path is better for me?

Link for the full playlist from Charlie Kelly Medium: arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 10 Sep 2019 - 17:47

Published on 6 Sep 2019
    Psychic v Medium
    In this video we take a look at the two and discuss why they need to be kept as seperates.
    In the world today it is seen as the same thing, and i try to have an opinion on why I think both have their place, but for different reasons
    ~ Medium Charlie Kelly

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 15:30

Where is Charlie Kelly now?

Interview With No Nonsense Medium Charlie Kelly By Trevor Wall - 28 May 2021

Over the period of 2021 and 2022, medium Charlie Kelly can be found running a variety of
    Zoom Workshops and Zoom Themed Classes.

For more information, click here:  arrow  linkclick

link  https://mediumcharliekelly.co.uk/
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 2 Jan 2022 - 13:31

I love the part(s) where the bird suddenly arrives on the scene and lands on his head mid-interview.  very happy

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 5:29