Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Share
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 00:16

Some Practical Do's and Don'ts and
What to Look Out For and How Not to Get Cheated.


Contrary to popular belief, mediums and psychics are not machines which can be randomly turned on and off. Many subtle factors are involved in the channeling of information. Sometimes, everything falls very nicely into place and a strong communicative link is established. At other times, this may not be the case. The failure to establish or maintain a strong link with Spirit may have nothing to do with either the medium or the sitter; so, we must never judge any sensitive's work based upon one sitting.

The question is: how can you determine whether you should visit a particular medium or psychic. Here are some helpful hints:

* First and foremost: know whether you wish to sit with a medium or a psychic. Each works on a different level and offers a different type of information. A medium offers communication from Spirit; a psychic attunes to and interprets the energies from the sitter.

* If a sensitive promises you the world, be careful.

* If a sensitive charges an unreasonably high fee, then you can be pretty well assured that his or her primary motive for doing the work is financial. Of course, the service offered by a good medium or psychic is invaluable, and you should expect to pay a reasonable rate for his or her time; but, outlandish fees should be avoided. Use good judgment here.

* Be careful when a medium says that he or she will promise communication from particular spirit loved ones. No one can make that guarantee. If conditions are right, and if that particular medium is suitable for your loved-ones to link with, then, very likely, you will get what you hope to receive. This is determined at the time of the sitting, not prior. So, be cautious of guarantees made in this work.

* Be cautious of sensitives who charge per question or per communicator. In our opinion, this is too much like grocery shopping and not the way in which sittings should be conducted.

* During a sitting, be discerning when it comes to predictions. It is true that what we shall do tomorrow is being planned, spiritually, today, and the energy of those plans are within the aura; but, nothing of the future is etched in stone. Always use your good judgment concerning the future.

* Understand why it is that the Spirit loved-ones wish to communicate through a medium. Is it to tell us about career, romance, and finances? No. That is not their job. Spirit comes, first, to let us know that they are OK and that there is life after death; then, to guide and inspire us. Spirit does not come to live our lives or to make decisions which we should be making. The same applies to psychics. Do not turn over the responsibility of your life into the hands of another.

* Be very careful of sensitives who ask personal questions, either before or during your sitting. Very often, they fish for information and return that information, either as a message from Spirit or as part of the psychic reading. No medium or sensitive needs to know anything about you, except your name (even this is not really required). If he or she asks for additional information, do not offer it. You do not have to provide your date of birth or anything of that nature beforehand. The only question which a sensitive should ask, during a sitting, is whether or not you understand or can accept a piece of information given to you; then, answer only YES or NO; do not give any additional information.

* The time you spend with a psychic or medium is YOUR time. If ever you are told that you cannot tape record a sitting or reading, stay clear!

* Finally, please avoid those dreadful psychic hot lines, which, thankfully, in the United States, are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Trust us on this one: for $240 an hour, you are NOT making any kind of a friend.

This may all seem like a lot of warnings. But, today, we are inundated with countless mediums and psychics who make outlandish claims, charge even more outlandish fees for their services, and promise people the world.

There are many very good, ethical, fair, and honest mediums and psychics, and the service which they can render to the seeking soul is, truly, priceless; but you have to know what to look out for. Use this information as a guideline in your quest and you will find what you need.

Extract from: http://www.fst.org/hints.htm
avatar
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male
Posts : 39
Points : 233

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by ariel on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:41

I agree with everything said in that article. Good advice. Had a look in the link also where it came from. That is a really great site. Lots of very interesting articles to read in there.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:42

Candlelight.kk wrote:Some Practical Do's and Don'ts and
What to Look Out For and How Not to Get Cheated.

If you go to see a medium you WILL get cheated, this is a 100% fact.

* First and foremost: know whether you wish to sit with a medium or a psychic. Each works on a different level and offers a different type of information. A medium offers communication from Spirit; a psychic attunes to and interprets the energies from the sitter.

Wrong. A mediums offer the APPEARANCE of communication with the dead, it is an act, much like a magician offers the appearance of making something appear out of thin air.

* If a sensitive charges an unreasonably high fee, then you can be pretty well assured that his or her primary motive for doing the work is financial. Of course, the service offered by a good medium or psychic is invaluable, and you should expect to pay a reasonable rate for his or her time; but, outlandish fees should be avoided. Use good judgment here.

Any charge by a "Grief Vampire" is unreasonable.
Unless the client knows and understands its an act, and becomes a willing participant in that act, any charge is unreasonable, and legally is classed as fraud.

* During a sitting, be discerning when it comes to predictions. It is true that what we shall do tomorrow is being planned, spiritually, today, and the energy of those plans are within the aura; but, nothing of the future is etched in stone. Always use your good judgment concerning the future.

What utter nonsense.
The future cannot be predicted, seen or anything, because it hasn't happened yet.
We all travel through time at a rate of one second per second.

Although seeing into the past is scientifically possible, although statistically improbable, seeing into the future is 100% impossible.

during a sitting, is whether or not you understand or can accept a piece of information given to you; then, answer only YES or NO; do not give any additional information.

Huge mistake, made by gullible and naive people.
Mediums cold read best when they control as much of the reading as possible. when a medium asks you to only answer yes or no, alarm bells should ring as this is a sign that they are 100% a fraud, and well aware of the con they are about to commit.

By making you only answer yes or no, it gives the medium full control and also allows them to manipulate the reading easier from your response.

Again a common mistake made by believers and those uneducated in the methods of fake mediums.

* The time you spend with a psychic or medium is YOUR time. If ever you are told that you cannot tape record a sitting or reading, stay clear!

I have had an open challenge for over a decade.
If you provide me with a recording of a reading with a medium that you are convinced is genuine, I guarantee you I can show you exactly how it was done, I have analysed over 2000 readings and I have never failed to expose the methods behind the reading.

And that is why many mediums these days dont like it being recorded, as such recordings work against the medium, and take away some of the psychological tricks they use.

There are many very good, ethical, fair, and honest mediums and psychics, and the service which they can render to the seeking soul is, truly, priceless; but you have to know what to look out for.

There may very well be "honest" mediums out there, in that they truly believe in their own delusions, but lets be very clear here, pretending to talk to the dead is unethical, it is immoral, it is wrong, there is no justification in the false belief it can comfort someone.

You are literally raping the memories of the dead, and this is a dispicable crime!

So if you want some "helpful hints" I will give you just one.

Do NOT visit a medium, they are all frauds, eyes open or eyes closed. Mediumship is impossible.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:45

JDBP wrote:"Do NOT visit a medium, they are all frauds, eyes open or eyes closed. Mediumship is impossible."

And proving that mediumship is impossible, is impossible.... gigle

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:50

mac wrote:
JDBP wrote:"Do NOT visit a medium, they are all frauds, eyes open or eyes closed. Mediumship is impossible."

And proving that mediumship is impossible, is impossible.... gigle

And proving that an invisible flying Loch Ness monster did NOT just fly past my window while smoking a cigar and humming the tune to the A-Team is also impossible, doesn't make it a credible idea though does it?

And mediumship is as statistically improbably as that very Lock Ness Monster isn't it!

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:52

JDBP wrote:
mac wrote:
JDBP wrote:"Do NOT visit a medium, they are all frauds, eyes open or eyes closed. Mediumship is impossible."

And proving that mediumship is impossible, is impossible.... gigle

And proving that an invisible flying Loch Ness monster did NOT just fly past my window while smoking a cigar and humming the tune to the A-Team is also impossible, doesn't make it a credible idea though does it?

And mediumship is as statistically improbably as that very Lock Ness Monster isn't it!

You're wriggling, Jon - I reckon I got you...this time! cheers

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:53

Nope not at all, my reply perfectly sums up the point.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:54

JonDonnis wrote:Nope not at all, my reply perfectly sums up the point.

It's only perfect in your mind, Jon....

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:56

Are you saying "as a skeptic" that mediumship is statistically more probably than invisible mini midgets living on Mars that sing The Hills Are Alive With The Sound of Music 24 hours a day?

Are you actually stating that? And if so can you please share your evidence that backs up that claim that people can communicate with the souls of dead people?

How ever ridiculous sounding my examples are, they are as statistically improbably as the claims of mediums, or the claims of someone who says they can bend metal with the power of the mind.

There is no difference whatsoever, other than people believe in one and not the other, both have no evidence to support them, both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe, therefore there is no difference in their likelyhood to exist

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:57

JonDonnis wrote:Are you saying "as a skeptic" that mediumship is statistically more probably than invisible mini midgets living on Mars that sing The Hills Are Alive With The Sound of Music 24 hours a day?

Are you actually stating that? And if so can you please share your evidence that backs up that claim that people can communicate with the souls of dead people?

How ever ridiculous sounding my examples are, they are as statistically improbably as the claims of mediums, or the claims of someone who says they can bend metal with the power of the mind.

There is no difference whatsoever, other than people believe in one and not the other, both have no evidence to support them, both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe, therefore there is no difference in their likelyhood to exist


If I was stating any of the things you're asking about, Jon, then you'd've seen it just as you would if I'd said I was a skeptic.

I would NEVER say that anything you claim sounds ridiculous.   Wink   But "statistically improbably" (sic) doesn't equate to 'It can't happen' and "difference of likelyhood" (sic) doesn't either. 

You know all that of course - I'm just funning with you as you do with us!   It's lightening my mood enormously, your postings are so much easier to respond to than my usual stuff - thanks!
cheers

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 01:58

Mac, do you believe in an afterlife?
Do you believe mediums can communicate with the dead?

Simple yes or no, would help me understand your position.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:04

JonDonnis wrote:Mac, do you believe in an afterlife?
Do you believe mediums can communicate with the dead?

Simple yes or no, would help me understand your position.

But you already know me, Jon. I don't need to answer your questions as you have those answers already. If you don't understand my position by now you may never understand it...
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:06

JonDonnis wrote:both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe

Jon, I would be really interested to know what you regard to be the "laws of the universe"?

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:09

reflexology for beginners wrote:Hi,
I like to say you that your post is very informative.
 That's nice but whose post are you referring to?
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:10

mac wrote:
reflexology for beginners wrote:Hi,
I like to say you that your post is very informative.
 That's nice but whose post are you referring to?

Hi mac,
Looks like someone is [trying] setting the way ahead for a little bit of spamming ...
Not to worry - our trusty Moderator is well on the case here ...  This board does not tolerate spamming - especially the sneaky kind  Neutral   Rolling Eyes , as these guys and any future prospective tryers will find out.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:12

Oh! That's interesting although quite disturbing that your website should be targeted. I usually think the best of individuals but perhaps that's not the best way when you have a website?
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:13

mac wrote:Oh! That's interesting although quite disturbing that your website should be targeted. I usually think the best of individuals but perhaps that's not the best way when you have a website?

Happens all over the net, mac - though probably not so easy to notice on the larger websites.
A new user joins a website - with sometimes 2 or 3 different usernames at same time. May not post straight away - and when they do make a post it is usually tagged on to a popular thread or at least one that has lots of views. The post is usually short and fairly ambiguous in that it could relate on the surface to whatever the subject is. Then, at a later date you find that they have returned (usually in the middle of the night) and sneakily inserted a signature with a link advertising a particular ware or theory they are trying to promote - sometimes even more sneakily, inserting that link into a word contained in the post - so their link gets more and more "hits" - and a higher listing in the search engines, without people even knowing they are helping them.

A rather more worrying occurrence is that viruses can also be inserted through these unseen sneaky links - and thus spread around the net.
I have seen it happen even on the Support Forums - where people's genuine posts were quoted and then altered and a re-direct placed into what was previously a genuine link - and this situation went on for quite some time undetected before they located the source and rectified it.

This is a very small forum with not very much activity and so these things can be [and are] easily and immediately noticed and nipped in the bud here - as a matter of course.

ETA: In this case, you have only to look at the choice of username that the new member poster has given here ... kind of suspicious to start with. (and there's another similarly suspiciously named new member just joined here also at the same time, but not yet posted) Go figure .....

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:15

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:Oh!  That's interesting although quite disturbing that your website should be targeted.  I usually think the best of individuals but perhaps that's not the best way when you have a website?
Happens all over the net, mac - though probably not so easy to notice on the larger websites.
A new user joins a website - with sometimes 2 or 3 different usernames at same time.  May not post straight away - and when they do make a post it is usually tagged on to a popular thread or at least one that has lots of views.  The post is usually short and fairly ambiguous in that it could relate on the surface to whatever the subject is.  Then, at a later date you find that they have returned (usually in the middle of the night) and sneakily inserted a signature with a link advertising a particular ware or theory they are trying to promote - sometimes even more sneakily, inserting that link into a word contained in the post - so their link gets more and more "hits" - and a higher listing in the search engines, without people even knowing they are helping them.

A rather more worrying occurrence is that viruses can also be inserted through these unseen sneaky links - and thus spread around the net.
I have seen it happen even on the Support Forums - where people's genuine posts were quoted and then altered and a re-direct placed into what was previously a genuine link - and this situation went on for quite some time undetected before they located the source and rectified it.

This is a very small forum with not very much activity and so these things can be [and are] easily and immediately noticed and nipped in the bud here - as a matter of course.  Cool

ETA:  In this case, you have only to look at the choice of username that the new member poster has given here ... kind of suspicious to start with.  Rolling Eyes  (and there's another similarly suspiciously named new member just joined here also at the same time, but not yet posted)  Go figure ..... Mr. Green

thanks for the heads up 

I don't see the activity you've described but I understand what you're saying - they are devious so-and-sos and malicious too.  I totally get, though, your point about usernames.  Even I can see certain similarities with a certain troll's choice of usernames and his style of writing. 

My limited experience has eventually taught me that websites attract not only average, ordinary folk but also those who are socially inept and isolated and those with serious emotional/mental health issues.  The troll fits the latter category and nowadays I try to react to that. 

Goodness knows what they used to do before the arrival of the media that now allows them to interact at arm's length with ordinary people, albeit often in destructive ways.  Their behaviour then further isolates them and the cycle continues.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:17

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe

Jon, I would be really interested to know what you regard to be the "laws of the universe"?

Unfortunately similar terms are used by spiritualists and other woo folk.

When I say laws of the universe I mean it in the true sense, Laws of Physics, Laws of Chemistry, Mathematical laws, things that are simply the truth due to them having being proven.

Things like E=MC2
Theory of Relativity
Theory of Gravity
Theory of Evolution

And so on.

(Don't confuse the scientific meaning of the word Theory either)

So lets see if you can follow, one (and only one) of these below is impossible due to the laws of Physics/Nature etc.

Which one and why?

1. Human dies, their spirit continues to exist in an afterlife
2. Human travels forward in time
3. Human in 2014 looks through a telescope and watches the moon landings as they happened in real time from 1969

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:19

ayup again, Jon! Didn't you say only a few days ago that you post only on your own website? I could've sworn that's what you wrote.....

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:20

Well you goad me to come back. So I cant help myself!

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:22

JDBP wrote:Well you goad me to come back. So I cant help myself!

I don't win many points.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:24

JonDonnis wrote:one (and only one) of these below is impossible due to the laws of Physics/Nature etc.

Which one and why?

1. Human dies, their spirit continues to exist in an afterlife
2. Human travels forward in time
3. Human in 2014 looks through a telescope and watches the moon landings as they happened in real time from 1969

Nothing is impossible.

1. Human dies, their spirit continues to exist in an afterlife the universe.


"Laws of the universe"

JonDonnis wrote:both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:30

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:one (and only one) of these below is impossible due to the laws of Physics/Nature etc.

Which one and why?

1. Human dies, their spirit continues to exist in an afterlife
2. Human travels forward in time
3. Human in 2014 looks through a telescope and watches the moon landings as they happened in real time from 1969

Nothing is impossible.

1. Human dies, their spirit continues to exist in an afterlife the universe.


"Laws of the universe"

JonDonnis wrote:both break the laws of physics and the laws of the universe

That is actually correct, you picked the only one that is impossible. And yes as of 2014 technology doesn't allow the human spirit or consciousness to exist post death, not saying it wont happen, in fact I wrote an article talking about ways it could one day be possible!

So since you got that correct, can you now explain how the other two are in fact possible.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:33

Jon says he only posts on his own sites so as he's still posting here does it imply he owns this site too?

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:34

Thought you were going to a crochet class?

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:36

Did you?
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:39

JonDonnis wrote:That is actually correct, you picked the only one that is impossible. And yes as of 2014 technology doesn't allow the human spirit or consciousness to exist post death, not saying it wont happen, in fact I wrote an article talking about ways it could one day be possible!

Jon, are you deliberately misinterpreting my answer?   

To your question, I replied that nothing is impossible ... Nothing ...
The word itself simply doesn't make sense!

(and I slightly changed the wording of Number 1 - so that it made a bit more sense.)



PS:
JonDonnis wrote:in fact I wrote an article talking about ways it could one day be possible!

Really?  Like to read it.  Mr. Green

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:41

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:That is actually correct, you picked the only one that is impossible. And yes as of 2014 technology doesn't allow the human spirit or consciousness to exist post death, not saying it wont happen, in fact I wrote an article talking about ways it could one day be possible!

Jon, are you deliberately misinterpreting my answer?   :razz:

Of course. You are woo, so thought I would help you out and make you seem smarter than you are.

To your question, I replied that nothing is impossible ... Nothing ...
The word itself simply doesn't make sense!

There are things that are impossible.
For example to travel back in time is impossible, as it breaks the laws of physics.
Or for a human to survive in the vacuum of space with no spacesuit is IMPOSSIBLE, up until this day in history. Not saying it will never be possible, but right now it is impossible.
Same with mediumship, or your consciousness existing outside of a physical body, all IMPOSSIBLE!
This is a catagoric undeniable fact,

So yes there are things that are impossible up until this moment in time.

I am not however so naive to say that they will always remain impossible, but right now they are, sorry I am right on this one, and you are wrong.

JonDonnis wrote:in fact I wrote an article talking about ways it could one day be possible!

Really?  Like to read it.  Mr. Green

Here is the article I wrote, I am sure you will find it very interesting.
http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mediumship-is-impossible-but-will-it.html

Also I am still waiting for you to explain how the other two options are in fact possible (if highly improbable) and do not break the laws of physics.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:44

JonDonnis wrote:Here is the article I wrote, I am sure you will find it very interesting.
http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mediumship-is-impossible-but-will-it.html

Yes, I did find that (surprisingly) interesting.

Reading in there, it would appear you do not seem exactly averse to the possibility of the existence of a "parallel universe(s)" - although you talk of the discovery of such at some time in the future.  Surely, then, you could entertain the notion that it is far from impossible that such a parallel universe(s) may already be in existence - and it is along these lines that mediumship comes into play?

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:46

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:Here is the article I wrote, I am sure you will find it very interesting.
http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mediumship-is-impossible-but-will-it.html

Yes, I did find that (surprisingly) interesting.

Why surprisingly?
I am an open minded altruistic skeptic.

Reading in there, it would appear you do not seem exactly averse to the possibility of the existence of a "parallel universe(s)"

Such a thing has been hypothesized by scientists, its an interesting area of science.

although you talk of the discovery of such at some time in the future.

Well yes, such an existence as not been proven to exist right now.

Surely, then, you could entertain the notion that it is far from impossible that such a parallel universe(s) may already be in existence

I can happily entertain any such notion, but since no actual proof exists, to talk about it like it is already a fact would be foolhardy

and it is along these lines that mediumship comes into play?

Such a huge leap, and that is the problem with spiritualists and believers, they take something that is a scientific hypothesis, and because it sounds interesting they jump on the bandwagon and use it as an explanation for their own beliefs.

In what way would something that is impossible (Mediumship) have anything to do with a parallel universe? There is no reason to connect the two.

You are talking about an area of science that is way beyond the intelligence of the smartest spiritualist on the planet! Its way beyond the intelligence of 99.9% of the worlds population!

So imagine how it sounds when a middle aged psychic from Wilmslow talks about particle physics or strong theory or worm holes or even parellel universes, it is ridiculous.

The point is just because science can hypothesize about something doesn't make it real, nor should it give fraudsters and conmen any kind of credibility.

Like I said, mediumship in pretty much every guise in existence today simply isn't true, it doesn't work, it is a con, whether eyes open or eyes closed 100% of mediumship fails 100% of the time, since the dead are dead when they die.

Do you find this hard to accept because of your own indoctrination? Or is it a self preservation defence? Or perhaps even a desperate need to cover your own fraud?
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:55

JonDonnis wrote:mediumship in pretty much every guise in existence today simply
isn't true, - it IS!
it doesn't work, - it DOES!
it is a con, - in some [and many] cases - yes.
whether eyes open or eyes closed 100% of mediumship fails [s] 100% of the time [/s],
since the dead are dead when they die.
- Yes, the human body (and matter that is called a brain) is dead.  Not so the consciousness.  It lives on ... somewhere, somehow ... it does! And furthermore, it can play an interactive part with the consciousness of those still living.

JonDonnis wrote:Do you find this hard to accept because of your own indoctrination?
I am thankful to say I have not been indoctrinated into anything, in any way.

JonDonnis wrote:Or is it a self preservation defence?
"Defence" against what!?

JonDonnis wrote:Or perhaps even a desperate need to cover your own fraud?
There is no fraud in what I do - or in what I have discovered (for myself) ...  Those who's human bodies have passed from this earthly life CAN and DO interact in many forms with the consciousness (the spirit) of those of us still living in bodily form.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 02:58

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:mediumship in pretty much every guise in existence today simply
[s] isn't true [/s], - it IS!

You can stamp your feet as much as you like, it doesn't make it true however many times you say it.
Unless of course you can offer actual credible proof of course, if so I know a man who will give you one million dollars, and I know another man who could get you a nobel prize too!

But let me guess you dont have to prove anything to me, your own knowledge is enough. blah blah blah.

[s] it doesn't work [/s], - it DOES!

No it really does not work, its an illusion, David Copperfield did not really make the Statue of Liberty disappear, it was a trick! Now even if a million people fell for the trick, doesn't make it real, if David Copperfield jumps up and down and says "it really was real magic" still doesn't make it real!

[s] it is a con [/s], - in some [and many] cases - yes.

In 100% of all cases it is a con, regardless of deliberate or not. No evidence in history exists to suggest otherwise.

whether eyes open or eyes closed 100% of mediumship fails [s] 100% of the time [/s]

100% of every single demonstration of mediumship in history has failed. Not one exception, not one anomoly, it simply has never happened. Scientific and historical fact. Not my opinion.

since the dead are dead when they die.
- Yes, the human body (and matter that is called a brain) is dead. Not so the consciousness. It lives on ... somewhere, somehow ... it does! And furthermore, it can play an interactive part with the consciousness of those still living.

How can you possibly "know" that.
Our consciousness is in the brain, its electrical impulses and so on. Without the brain there is no consciousness, we know this, even the tiniest amount of damage to the BRAIN vastly affects the persons personality.

A knock to the head can turn a mild mannered kind person into the kind of person who commits murder suicide.
Concussion syndrome has turned many an athlete into someone who can kill their child or wife without a second thought.

Our consciousness, who we are, comes from the brain.

There exists no evidence in history to suggest otherwise.
No brain, no consciousness, FACT

JonDonnis wrote:Do you find this hard to accept because of your own indoctrination?
I am thankful to say I have not been indoctrinated into anything, in any way.

So you never went to Church as a child?
Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Well if that is the case I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child, perhaps bullied at school, mental illness for sure, most likely depression, I am guessing you also lost someone very close to you too at a young age.

The stress of dealing with such things often manifests itself as a belief in the supernatural as a coping method, probably brought on either by a single visit to a medium "for fun", or from watching something on the TV, your naivety and lack of critical thinking skills all helped you become conned, and we are now where we are today, your beliefs so engrained as to who you are, that to admit the truth would leave you back at square one.

Am I right?

JonDonnis wrote:Or is it a self preservation defence?
"Defence" against what!?

The harsh realities of life, the truly horrible thought that when we die, that's it.
Usually in believers and religious folk, there exists an arrogance of self importance, the position that we must be more, because we are able to ask that question, the question of survival, we are self aware and intelligent enough to wonder.

It is very much an evolutionary factor in our survival as a race, it helped us explain the unexplainable, whether it was how to explain how the Sun rose every morning, and why the moon existed, must be supernatural, as we didn't understand gravity and space etc.

JonDonnis wrote:Or perhaps even a desperate need to cover your own fraud?
There is no fraud in what I do - or in what I have discovered (for myself) ... Those who's human bodies have passed from this earthly life CAN and DO interact in many forms with the consciousness (the spirit) of those of us still living in bodily form.

So are you able to prove what you do as real?
Can you give me a reading and connect to my dead relatives who I miss dearly and still shed a tear for?

Or will your greedyness and self preservation take over and leave you to give me an excuse I have heard a million times before.

Did you know (and I may have mentioned this before) that there exists not a single ounce of evidence that mediumship is real, no evidence! Not even a credible hypothesis to explain how it could work, absolutely nothing.

100% of mediums fail 100% of the time when the chance to cheat is removed, no exceptions, no anomolies. Thats 100%. Never not once never ever ever in history has a single medium been able to show what they claim is real in a credible scientific tests.

And you believe you are the real deal! Wow, thats some ego you have there! Makes my ego look like a grain of sand in comparison.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 03:00

JonDonnis wrote:So you never went to Church as a child?
Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Well if that is the case I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child, perhaps bullied at school, mental illness for sure, most likely depression, I am guessing you also lost someone very close to you too at a young age.

The stress of dealing with such things often manifests itself as a belief in the supernatural as a coping method, probably brought on either by a single visit to a medium "for fun", or from watching something on the TV, your naivety and lack of critical thinking skills all helped you become conned, and we are now where we are today, your beliefs so engrained as to who you are, that to admit the truth would leave you back at square one.

Am I right?
erm ... No.  You couldn't be more wrong than any of that.   lol

Don't give up the day job, Jon.   Mr. Green

Here's a little bit of a distraction for you, as I do know how you love to analyse things (and you're obviously going through one of your bored phases ..... )

I would like to know what you make of this ... what do you think is going on here?
What would be your interpretation of this little 'diary entry' ? :
http://lightafterlife.freeforums.org/post5009.html#p5009

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 03:03

Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:So you never went to Church as a child?
Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Well if that is the case I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child, perhaps bullied at school, mental illness for sure, most likely depression, I am guessing you also lost someone very close to you too at a young age.

The stress of dealing with such things often manifests itself as a belief in the supernatural as a coping method, probably brought on either by a single visit to a medium "for fun", or from watching something on the TV, your naivety and lack of critical thinking skills all helped you become conned, and we are now where we are today, your beliefs so engrained as to who you are, that to admit the truth would leave you back at square one.

Am I right?
erm ... No.  You couldn't be more wrong than any of that.   lol

Don't give up the day job, Jon.   Mr. Green


Go on, answer my questions, just try, do it for little old me.

There is a general trend here.
I ask questions, you ignore them out of embarrassment or ignorance, you try to change the subject, you look foolish, I ask questions again, and so on.

If you wont engage me in discussion, then whats the point of me trying, everyone can see you are trying to avoid things, i expect that of people like Mac as they know they are up against it, but usually the head of a forum has a bit more gumption. so go on give it a try, try and answer my questions, I promise if you do, I will go easy on you.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 03:05

JonDonnis wrote:
Candlelight.kk wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:So you never went to Church as a child?
Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Well if that is the case I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child, perhaps bullied at school, mental illness for sure, most likely depression, I am guessing you also lost someone very close to you too at a young age.

The stress of dealing with such things often manifests itself as a belief in the supernatural as a coping method, probably brought on either by a single visit to a medium "for fun", or from watching something on the TV, your naivety and lack of critical thinking skills all helped you become conned, and we are now where we are today, your beliefs so engrained as to who you are, that to admit the truth would leave you back at square one.

Am I right?
erm ... No.  You couldn't be more wrong than any of that.   lol

Don't give up the day job, Jon.   Mr. Green


Go on, answer my questions, just try, do it for little old me.

There's a whole heap of questions in that paragraph I have quoted up there - and the answers (as I have already given) is NO to every single one of them.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:33

That is not answering them, you are contradicting yourself, and that is what is making you look foolish.
When someone asks you a question the polite thing to do is to answer each question, and to give some specifics.

I know as a fake medium you prefer yes or no answers as that allows you to control the reading (basics of cold reading), but I dont play those games.

You expect me to be polite and answer questions and I always do in detail, the least you could do is the same.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:34

JonDonnis wrote:When someone asks you a question the polite thing to do is to answer each question, and to give some specifics.
So you never went to Church as a child?
Wrong. I did. And sang in the choir there

Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Wrong.  They were/are not.

Well if that is the case
I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child
Wrong.  I had a very staid and happy childhood. The biggest trauma I suffered as a child was when our little puppy was run over by a car, following me across the road as I went to get the school bus.

perhaps bullied at school
Wrong.  My schooldays were a happy adventure which I enjoyed and made many loyal, long-lasting friendships there.
 
mental illness for sure
Wrong (for sure)

most likely depression
Nope.  I had an optimistic and positive attitude as a child, which has followed me through adulthood.

I am guessing you also lost someone very close to you too at a young age
I was 32 when the first person close to me died.

The stress of dealing with such things often manifests itself as a belief in the supernatural as a coping method, probably brought on either by a single visit to a medium "for fun", or from watching something on the TV, your naivety and lack of critical thinking skills all helped you become conned, and we are now where we are today, your beliefs so engrained as to who you are, that to admit the truth would leave you back at square one.

Am I right?
No.  As I have already said - you are absolutely wrong on every count.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:39

So you never went to Church as a child?
Wrong. I did. And sang in the choir there

So I was RIGHT and you were indoctrinated into religion as a child!

Your parents and family are all Atheists then?
Wrong.  They were/are not.

Again I was right again, they are religious!

I am guessing you suffered some kind of trauma as a child
Wrong.  I had a very staid and happy childhood. The biggest trauma I suffered as a child was when our little puppy was run over by a car, following me across the road as I went to get the school bus.

Well this was based on you saying you had not been indoctrinated when in fact you had.

Am I right?
No.  As I have already said - you are absolutely [size=150]wrong[/size] on every count.

I was only wrong because you lied about being indoctrinated as a child!

So My original point was RIGHT as I suspected.

You were indoctrinated as a child into religion and belief, your lacked critical thinking skills growing up, due to the beliefs of your parents!

You read like a book.
99.9% of mediums fit certain profiles, you are firmly within the indoctrinated as a child profile. The rest is history and pretty obvious.

Did you know children who grow up in Atheist households and of whom are allowed to make their own decisions growing up never become spiritualists! Funny that! Its almost like critical thinking and education helps them avoid becoming deluded!
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:40

laughing laughing laughing   Talk about plucking at straws!! ... laughing laughing laughing

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:43

Not at all, I was completely right as I have proven.

And I see you are still ignoring nearly all of my questions.
Go back to my first post on this thread and work your way down, and see all my questions, quote them and answer them, cant be that difficult surely
avatar
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male
Posts : 39
Points : 233

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by ariel on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:44

JonDonnis, you have the aura of a man on a mission about you. It's clear there is a history between you and Mac and Candlelight.kk so I won't presume to nudge in considering my paucity of the full picture, suffice to say how refreshing it is to see these controversial topics being explored and scrutinized in an intelligent and civilized mode. This makes me all the more delighted to have discovered this lovely site where challenges and biases can be met and considered within a calming and peaceful environment.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:47

ariel wrote:JonDonnis, you have the aura of a man on a mission about you.

No such things as auras, and perhaps mission is a good word to use, my only thoughts are only to help protect victims of psychic fraud, mediumship etc, educate people as to the methods of these types of fraud, and also highlight how readings work in those people who are eyes closed (deluded etc)

These are all done completely altruistically, and because I have always felt the need to help people who are unable to help themselves.

It's clear there is a history between you and Mac and Candlelight.kk

No history that I am aware of.
I dont know candlelight, as far as I know first time I spoke to them is on this forum, although I suspect they have appeared on other forums under different names.
As for Mac I have spoke to this person before on a different now defunct spiritual website.
They are your classic older spiritualist, someone who thinks they know better than the skeptics, and do their best to try and out wit the skeptic, but always fail miserably, mainly due to the simple fact they are in the wrong.

so I won't presume to nudge in considering my paucity of the full picture, suffice to say how refreshing it is to see these controversial topics being explored and scrutinized in an intelligent and civilized mode.

Feel free to nudge in all you like, I would love to know your opinion on things, which side of the fence you are on etc. And also can I give you a huge "bravo" for using the word "Paucity" a word that is not used enough, and I wish I had the vocabulary and skills to use that word more often. (seriously great word!, already makes me think you are smarter than the average person on here!)


This makes me all the more delighted to have discovered this lovely site where challenges and biases can be met and considered within a calming and peaceful environment.

I have found after a decade of active skepticism that the skeptic will nearly always remain cool calm etc, and the believer when they find their beliefs threatened will try every trick in the book to avoid answering questions, to change the subject, and go down the old ad hominem attack route.

I dont mind this, as it just further cements the point I am usually trying to make.

I know they understand, and i know deep down they know I am right, but to admit that would mean they have to admit everything they thought they knew was wrong, not only accept the fact they have wasted hundreds if not thousands of pounds on a silly fantasy. Its hard to admit when you have been conned, and even harder to admit when you have deluded yourself, there is a great perceived shame in doing so, when the truth is I embrace people who admit they have been conned, and my own forum is full of such people wanting to learn, educate themselves and hopefully help stop others falling down the same path they did.

Never any shame in admitting when you are wrong.
avatar
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male
Posts : 39
Points : 233

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by ariel on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:51

JonDonnis wrote:
ariel wrote:JonDonnis, you have the aura of a man on a mission about you.

No such things as auras
:?

To define and clarify: An aura is "the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place."

There most certainly IS such a thing and in that context it is relative. :smile:

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:55

JDBP wrote:"As for Mac I have spoke to this person before on a different now defunct spiritual website.
They are your classic older spiritualist, someone who thinks they know better than the skeptics, and do their best to try and out wit the skeptic, but always fail miserably, mainly due to the simple fact they are in the wrong."

I can speak only for myself, of course, but I would never claim to know better than anyone else, even skeptics.  

Readers shouldn't be misled into thinking the bit of tomfoolery with Jon was anything other than that.  I don't spend time and effort trying to outwit anyone.  Those who are seekers I'll try to help and those who are not I don't.  

I am happy, though, to have Jon describe me as a classic older Spiritualist - he's right on that.
  Smile

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 07:58

ariel wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:
ariel wrote:JonDonnis, you have the aura of a man on a mission about you.

No such things as auras
  :?

To define and clarify: An aura is  "the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place."

There most certainly IS such a thing and in that context it is relative.   Smile

Fair enough, I was very much referring to the spiritual idea of a physical aura which of course does not exist, but as a contextual thing yeah I will accept that

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Posts : 360
Points : 566

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 08:00

mac wrote:
I can speak only for myself, of course, but I would never claim to know better than anyone else, even skeptics.

Readers shouldn't be misled into thinking the bit of tomfoolery with Jon was anything other than that. I don't spend time and effort trying to outwit anyone. Those who are seekers I'll try to help and those who are not I don't.

I am happy, though, to have Jon describe me as a classic older Spiritualist - he's right on that.

I still got a feeling you are Trevor, you write just like him, even make the same mistakes, but I doubt he is still alive these days, so probably not.

And even if you did spend time and effort to outwit me, you would fail just as you do now, the reason is a simple one, you are wrong.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Heart of England
Posts : 468
Points : 674
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 08:02

JonDonnis wrote:
mac wrote:
I can speak only for myself, of course, but I would never claim to know better than anyone else, even skeptics.  

Readers shouldn't be misled into thinking the bit of tomfoolery with Jon was anything other than that.  I don't spend time and effort trying to outwit anyone.  Those who are seekers I'll try to help and those who are not I don't.  

I am happy, though, to have Jon describe me as a classic older Spiritualist - he's right on that.

I still got a feeling you are Trevor, you write just like him, even make the same mistakes, but I doubt he is still alive these days, so probably not.

And even if you did spend time and effort to outwit me, you would fail just as you do now, the reason is a simple one, you are wrong.

Well, Jon, I've been 'mac' since 2003 at least and I've never been Trevor, however much I might remind you of him and however much you're convinced by your ideas....  

If I spent time and effort to outwit you, Jon, I'd reckon I need to get a life.  Whatever it is you believe I'm wrong about I don't care - your view isn't important.  

But I was right about your claiming that you ONLY post on your own website, Jon, and the longer you continue writing here the more it can be seen you were wrong to claim that.  

But you haven't done me the courtesy of acknowledging what I wrote above - I don't ever claim to know better than or try to outwit others except when it's tomfoolery.  You know that's true, Jon, because I never engage you in serious stuff - it's just as a joke.  

And because nothing I engage you on is serious, what mistakes could I make - spelling errors, syntax?
  hmm
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 08:04

ariel wrote:JonDonnis, you have the aura of a man on a mission about you.  It's clear there is a history between you and Mac and Candlelight.kk so I won't presume to nudge in considering my paucity of the full picture, suffice to say how refreshing it is to see these controversial topics being explored and scrutinized in an intelligent and civilized mode.  This makes me all the more delighted to have discovered this lovely site where challenges and biases can be met and considered within a calming and peaceful environment.

Thank you, Ariel   thanks - that is exactly how I wish and see this place to be. It's lovely to have you here and I'm so glad that you are enjoying it.  happyheart

and yes, you've definitely got the measure of Jon - man on a mission.  facepalm   lol
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2134
Points : 3645

Re: Helpful Hints on Consulting a Medium or Psychic

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 08:05

JonDonnis wrote:
ariel wrote:It's clear there is a history between you and Mac and Candlelight.kk

No history that I am aware of.

I dont know candlelight, as far as I know first time I spoke to them is on this forum, although I suspect they have appeared on other forums under different names.

As mac (the classic older Spiritualist Mr. Green ) has said, I too can only speak for myself - and as far as scallywag scoundrel Jon Donnis is concerned, I am astounded by the paucity of his memory lol lol
as per (for example) ... this thread: arrow Jon Donnis makes Psychic News !

um ... yes, there has been a wee bit of history between us over the years - and the rascal knows full well that I am Kitkat here http://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/portal and up until recently I also posted on the Spiritlove forum as such.

JonDonnis wrote:Never any shame in admitting when you are wrong.
You said it, Jon. gigle

    Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:28