Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

Medium - Allison Dubois

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Medium - Allison Dubois Empty Medium - Allison Dubois

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 12:08

The enjoyable TV series 'Medium' is currently being broadcast on TV's CBS Drama channel.
    I am glad about this because I didn't get a chance to see it first time round. 

Medium is an American television drama series that originally aired on NBC for five seasons from January 3, 2005 to June 1, 2009, and on CBS for two more seasons from September 25, 2009 to January 21, 2011.
    The series stars Patricia Arquette as Allison DuBois, a medium employed as a consultant for the Phoenix, Arizona district attorney's office. Allison and her husband Joe (Jake Weber) are the parents of three daughters (Sofia Vassilieva, Maria Lark, and Madison and Miranda Carabello), all of whom inherited Allison's gift. The show was initially based on the experiences of medium Allison DuBois, who claims she has worked with law enforcement agencies across the country in criminal investigations.
    (Extract from Wiki)

Allison DuBois - the person upon whom the tv series is based:

mac
    mac

Medium - Allison Dubois Empty Re: Medium - Allison Dubois

Post by mac Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 13:42

Candlelight.kk wrote:The enjoyable TV series 'Medium' is currently being broadcast on TV's CBS Drama channel.
    I am glad about this because I didn't get a chance to see it first time round. 

Medium is an American television drama series that originally aired on NBC for five seasons from January 3, 2005 to June 1, 2009, and on CBS for two more seasons from September 25, 2009 to January 21, 2011.
    The series stars Patricia Arquette as Allison DuBois, a medium employed as a consultant for the Phoenix, Arizona district attorney's office. Allison and her husband Joe (Jake Weber) are the parents of three daughters (Sofia Vassilieva, Maria Lark, and Madison and Miranda Carabello), all of whom inherited Allison's gift. The show was initially based on the experiences of medium Allison DuBois, who claims she has worked with law enforcement agencies across the country in criminal investigations.
    (Extract from Wiki)

Allison DuBois - the person upon whom the tv series is based:

huh - I missed this posting yesterday!  I'll see if I can pick up the old series here. CBS seems  more active recently and has partnered with another station in AZ. It may also have partnered with the BBC as it showed a piece recently atributed to the BBC and showing its broadcast logo.  That's very unusual.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:23

mac wrote:CBS seems  more active recently and has partnered with another station in AZ. It may also have partnered with the BBC as it showed a piece recently atributed to the BBC and showing its broadcast logo.  That's very unusual.

Not too sure if it will be available here for much longer.  I don't have access to Cable or Sky, it's Freeview that I have here, and it's only fairly recently that they (Freeview) introduced the channel CBS Drama (in my area anyway).  We also get CBS Reality - and they keep chopping and changing the various channels around - introducing new ones and dropping others.  I came across 'Medium' purely by chance, where one evening found they were showing back-to-back episodes from the first series (which I had not previously seen), throughout the evening, just one after the other, and on into the night.  Now we just get the one episode each day (probably the second series(?), and the broadcasting hours of CBS Drama have been cut.  I don't know what they're playing at (Freeview), but wouldn't be too surprised if one day CBS Drama stops as suddenly as it started.  I hope we get to see all the episodes before, if and when that happens.

How true to her real life story is that programme, I wonder(?) I hear that the law enforcement agencies portrayed in the programme all deny ever having worked with her. Well, of course they have to say that, don't they. It was never meant to become public knowledge. I understand that here in the UK there is an official list of accepted, verified psychics that some police departments do have recourse to, but such involvement is kept very much under wraps and it seems this info only came to light through a specific Freedom of Information request.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:36

I don't have anything other than Freeview and Netflix at home and here I get just a handfull of the scrappy TV services carried by local service providers - essentially most TV is crap and, of course, riddled by interminable adverts.

I haven't gotten round to searching for the old series and don't hold out much hope for when I do!

Who knows if any of the stories have been authenticated?  When official sources deny using mediums they could equally be lying or telling the truth.  There ain't no way to tell, just as there's no way to prove or disprove conspiracy theories.

Other than using an FOI request in the UK there's little chance of getting any closer to the truth.  And even those seem able to be ignored or not answered fully.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 10:13

sunny  All episodes of Medium can be viewed here, starting with Season 1

Watch here arrow  Medium - Allison Dubois Jc_lin10
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Medium - Allison Dubois Empty Alison Dubois in Ireland 2018

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 12:06

Allison Dubois is coming to Ireland!

When I think of the month of March I think of Spring time. I get excited that St. Patrick's Day is coming up, and we look forward to sharing it with friends and family. My husband Joe is mostly of Irish decent, so we decorate our house with shamrocks and all things green. Holidays are many of the moments that become our versions of heaven when we die. The days we joyfully relive.

When I die, the skies will be blue, Joe will be there, our girls will be little and every happy day we shared will be my reality. But for now, Joe and I decided to cross an item off our bucket list. So, for his birthday this year, we're going to Ireland! We're going to rub elbows with the locals in quaint pubs and I'm going to roll down a hill of four leaf clovers, just like I dreamed of doing when I was a little girl.

I do get a lot of requests from Ireland and the UK for me to come out (and work, of course). It was too much to agree to an entire tour, but I have agreed to schedule personal readings while I'm there. The readings will be conducted, in-person, in Dublin, Ireland. That means individual 1 hour slots for both mediumship and/or life readings. You will also get a signed copy of my book 'Into The Dark', along with photo opportunities. If you'll be in Dublin this June (2018) and you are interested, please contact Andrea at booking@allisondubois.com.

This will be our first time in Ireland, Joe and I are over the moon excited and our youngest daughter Sophia will share this experience with us. So, we're making new memories and reducing our bucket list by one. As you go through life, be sure to not just make a bucket list, but you actually need to fulfill it too!

I've been crossing off experiences since my 30th birthday when I drank champagne in Paris overlooking the Eiffel Tower with Joe, my man! So, I've been doing this for quite awhile. I hope this inspires you to embrace life and go for it! There's never a good time or enough money it seems. But in reality, there is. Where there's a will, there's a way. Look for travel deals throughout the year, find a fun companion and squeeze every drop of fun and exhilaration out of your life.

- Allison DuBois

[Video no longer available]

link  https://www.allisondubois.com/
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 15:08

Exclusive Uncut Interview with Famous Medium Allison DuBois

mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 15:37

good job!  I'll take a look later this evening....  watched it - thank you - I've passed it on for any interested others to view - thanks again
    evergreen
    evergreen

Post by evergreen Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 14:07

Nice interview. I like her. She comes across as a very genuine and down to earth person.

I haven't seen the tv prog, but having seen the interview I am now going to make a point of looking up the show.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 21:27

evergreen wrote:Nice interview.  I like her. She comes across as a very genuine and down to earth person.

I haven't seen the tv prog, but having seen the interview I am now going to make a point of looking up the show.
    Yes I quite liked her too and a lot she said, and the way she said it, worked for me.  Smile
    ariel
    ariel

Post by ariel Fri 30 Mar 2018 - 15:19

Candlelight.kk wrote:

How true to her real life story is that programme, I wonder(?)  

I suspect a lot of it is poetic license frilling for TV.   If it is true to life in the way she gets her information through dreams, I feel so sorry for her poor real-life long-suffering husband, who never seems to be able to get a decent night's sleep. Mr. Green
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 9:39

Allison has recently begun uploading some new video FAQs to YouTube.

In my latest series of FAQs I will address some of the more common questions that I get like, "when did I first know I had a gift?" (hint: I always knew, I just didn't know that other people didn't see what I saw). Also, "What is heaven like?" as well as some touching wisdom I have received in readings.
    - Allison DuBois

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 17 Jun 2019 - 23:54

Some readings with Allison Dubois - Live event in Scottsdale, June 2019

"This year my Scottsdale seminar was powerful. It might be that Scottsdale is my hometown, but the audience was not just locals. People came from Germany and Brazil. It could be that I always hold it between Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. I did bring through a mother, and several fathers and several son’s. I am sharing with you all nine of the mediumship readings that I conducted last Saturday, June 1st. Each one has certainly touched me.

Pauline with her grandfather
    Justine with her son
    Shannon with her mom
    Monty with his father
    Tammy with her daddy
    Paul with his son
    Tanya with her dad
    Debra with her father
    Kenny and Tracy with their son

Thank you to everyone who came and everyone who watches."

-Allison DuBois

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:37

This might come out a bit wonky in the copying, but I think you can get the gist - and hopefully able to listen to the podcast.  
    If not, go to Allison Dubois's website:  HERE

Listen to This Podcast Now!

Podcast

Medium - Allison Dubois B8a52cbfeb414566b060e759483c452d
    The Dead Life podcast takes you into the world of the after-life. I started my podcast so I can reach more people and open people’s minds to life after death; helping listeners to tap into their own abilities. My show focuses on teaching listeners everything I know about the dead, interviewing people who have insight into the afterlife and our own soul’s journey.

Each week I will be talking to guests touched by death and find out what they’ve learned about the afterlife. I’ll also chat with those who are gifted at looking into people’s souls and their futures to help listeners understand their own gifts
    Listen Now

Children’s Souls Don’t Die
    February 15, 2021
    On this week’s episode of The Dead Life, I’m talking to a mother that I recently read. Her daughter passed […]

Losing Your Better Half
    February 8, 2021
    On this week’s episode of The Dead Life, with Valentine’s Day around the corner, I talk about the brokenhearted who […]

When Evil is Born
    February 1, 2021
    On this week’s podcast, astrologer Tom McMullan and I are going to talk about what makes a serial killer tick. […]

Growing Up MEDIUM
    January 25, 2021
    On today’s episode of The Dead Life, I’ll be talking with my youngest daughter Sophia about what it was like […]

Healer Diane Goldner
    January 18, 2021
    On this week’s episode of The Dead Life, I’m sitting down with world-renowned healer Diane Goldner to talk about healers […]

We See Dead People
    January 12, 2021
    This week on The Dead Life I’m speaking with medium Tania Thomas. I want to dish with her on mediumship […]

Karma 2
    January 4, 2021
    This week’s episode is the second in my series on KARMA. For each Karma episode, I invite my friend and […]

My Life Podcast Episode

Medium - Allison Dubois D4ada5f558e14f84a84a38b2b13d367f
    On this week’s episode of The Dead Life, I will be reversing rolls with my guest. I have invited my husband, Joe, to be a special guest host and he will interview me! Many of my Dead Life listeners - my ‘believers’ - have been following me for years, and know all about my background. But I have new listeners each week that may not know who I am. This all came about because we were watching a documentary that I was interviewed for a few nights ago. The documentary was called Life After Life: I’ve Died, Now What? Craig McMahon was interviewing me and I’ll be having him on as my guest next week. While we were watching, I wondered about the background of some of the other guest mediums, how they first knew they had abilities, and how they navigated getting acquainted with their abilities. So today, I’m going to tell you my story.

Don't stop believing!

-Allison DuBois

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 5:33