Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'.

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'. Empty Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'.

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 12:15

'Spoon-bender Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'

Zita Whalley - Daily Star
    Spoon-bending psychic Uri Geller told a BBC radio presenter that he knew Britain was due to get a new leader the day before woeful Prime Minister Liz Truss resigned.
    Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'. 1_PROD-Uri-Geller-Performs-In-Beijing
    Uri Geller had a premonition before Liz Truss resigned (Image: Visual China Group via Getty Images)

One of Britain's most famous psychics and illusionist, Uri Geller, has claimed he had a vision that Boris Johnson  would make a comeback the day before Liz Truss quit.

The famous spoon-bender made the claim while on BBC Three Countries Radio's Roberto Perrone show, as part of a segment that sought to add a fresh spin on the political brouhaha that has enveloped Britain.

Liz Truss resigned as PM on Thursday, October 20, 44 days after coming into office in which time she exacerbated the cost of living crisis, flung the property market into turmoil and sacked her Chancellor.

Phoning in from his home in Old Jaffa - Tel Aviv's Old City - on Friday, October 21, the British-Israeli national brought the drama to the radio segment, by imploring Perrone to listen up.

"You won't believe this," said the 75-year-old, "I want you to listen carefully.

"The day before Liz Truss resigned, I actually called up a serious journalist in the BBC, he's my friend, in London and I said to him, I have a strange feeling that Boris Johnson is going to come back. I don't know why."
    Not wanting to reveal the journalist's identity, Uri continued: "And then I asked him, 'do you think this is possible?'"

Regaling his conversation with his journalist friend, Uri said that his pal replied: "What! No Way! It's not even a thing. I mean, Truss hasn't even resigned yet. This is not like In Israel where ex-Prime Minsters can make a comeback."

Uri then told Perrone that his surprised and shocked friend rang him on Thursday, October 20, the day of Truss' resignation, to tell the illusionist that Boris indeed might come back and that his return is being seriously discussed.

By way of substantiating his own claim, The Next Uri Geller host then said that his psychic abilities were so strong that previously even Boris Johnson had been blown away by them, writing in a column that he had been '"flummoxed by Geller's powers".

After Uri and Perrone discussed Boris' lasting popularity with Conservative voters, despite being forced out of office for being embroiled in a string of scandals, Uri reinforced his belief that Boris will return to the top job.

He said: "I don't know whether it is an intuitive feeling, it's a psychic feeling, it's a paranormal feeling. Look I'm not a guru and I'm not a prophet, but I feel that Boris will come back.

"My gut feeling - it's a gut feeling - tells me Boris will be back."
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'. Empty Re: Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'.

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 12:20

Appropriately ETA -

Just a little snippet on the same subject, which I found amusing:

'Graham Norton responds to the idea of Boris Johnson returning as PM'

Uri Geller had 'vision' of who new PM will be day before Liz Truss quit'. 1164728563 Graham Norton:

"Who's it gonna be next?.

"Sources say it could be Penny Mordaunt, for the party's sake.

"It could be Rishi Sunak, for the country's sake,

"Or even Boris Johnson, for f**K sake."

Current date/time is Sun 8 Sep 2024 - 3:16