Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

An Evening of Mediumship with Tony Stockwell & John Holland

Candlelight.kk

Female

An Evening of Mediumship with Tony Stockwell & John Holland

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 15:00

(originally posted on 18 Jul 2015 12:09 pm)

This is an event that I would dearly love to be able to attend. In London at the beginning of October, I am hoping to go along to this demonstration with two great mediums, Tony Stockwell and John Holland.

The Royal Geographic Society
Ondaatje Theatre, 1 Kensington Gore
London, SW7 2AR

Tony, of course, I have seen demonstrate before - a couple of times now. John - I have read his first book 'Born Knowing' :
A Medium's Journey-Accepting and Embracing My Spiritual Gifts.

In Born Knowing, psychic medium John Holland explains in his open and candid way how he dealt with his conflict by coming to terms, and finally accepting, his rare ability as a spirit messenger who helps people connect with those who have passed on. Born in the tough suburbs of Boston, John coped with a difficult childhood, where he was ridiculed by his family and society, leaving him feeling isolated because of his psychic abilities. He refused to acknowledge his gift until a near-fatal automobile accident amplified his skills to the point that he had to learn how to control what was once pushed away.

Throughout the book, John presents real-life case studies where he discusses his readings with clients, the effect on their lives, and the sense of closure people feel, knowing that their loved ones who have passed on are still with them.

Here, Bob Olson (Psychic Medium Researcher and Afterlife Investigator) interviews John Holland on his show 'Afterlife TV' :

Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Re: An Evening of Mediumship with Tony Stockwell & John Holland

Post by Misty on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 15:02

I listened to the whole of that video. I have not heard of John Holland before. He seems to me to be a really genuine medium and nice down to earth guy all round.

I hope you go Candlelight.kk. Hope your health is improved by then. I look forward to reading your report here after. Even better if you get a message! I hope you do.
Pity they are not travelling around to other parts of the UK. I would love to go to a demonstration with them both. Would go if they did a show near where I live.

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 17:47