Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Mediumship

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Mediumship Empty Mediumship

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:32

(originally posted on 31 Jan 2008 10:01 pm )

MEDIUMSHIP

Mediums have developed a sensitivity to the world of spirit allowing them to work closely with their guides and helpers. Mediums are able to tune into spiritual vibrations, which enables them to communicate with spirit and to pass one messages to the recipient on the earth plane. They could not do this without their guides and helpers. In a manner of speaking, a medium is just a telephone line passing on information received.

Development of a medium never ends. it is a vocation of love. Regular meditation is required and they attend a closed circle.

A good medium should describe the person who is communicating with them in good detail - height, weight, age, personality, etc. It is not enough to say "I have a gentleman here", for that gentleman could be anybody. Mediums work to give proof of life after the transition of so called 'death', to let people know that they live on in a spiritual dimension of life.

There are many people in the world of spirit hoping that their loved ones on the earth plane will be inspired to seek the help of a medium, so they can pass on their love and healing.

Clairsentience

Clairsentience is like intuition to the nth degree. Mediums feel the presence of spirit, they feel their height, feel their weight, their mannerisms, it's a knowing. They know how the person passed as the condition is usually impressed upon that of the medium.

Clairsentience , or clear sensing, is a gift of extra feeling impressed upon us by our friends in spirit. Mediums receive this from a higher vibrational plane of spirit. Some people are very sensitive. Call it intuition, or gut feeling. These feelings can be developed further by sitting for development and meditation.

Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance is the ability to see visions beyond the earth plane. It's an inner seeing with the third eye or mind's eye. Some mediums see their visions like a movie clip being played to them, others see it as photographs, whilst others just see snippets like the head and shoulders, and not the rest of the body, or a steering wheel and no car. These are seeing subjectively.

Other mediums can see spirit as if in the flesh, as if the spirit is real and is standing right next to them or beside the person the message is for. This is seeing objectively outside the mind's eye.

The more you meditate, the more your clairvoyance and other abilities will become stronger. You will find that your guide who works with you knows you better than you know yourself.

Spirit also works with symbols. When I first heard this, I thought I'd have to remember some sort of code. What I did not understand was that these symbols were taken from your own memory, your experiences and the way that you would personally associate with these symbols. For example, I was taking a class and one of my pupils symbolically saw a pillow and described it as needing more rest, I, however, would describe it as comfort as when I went through a bad time a few years ago, I used to cuddle my pillow - hence comfort. Do you see now how you relate to the symbols? It is actually easier than you think, just go with the way you feel and don't analyze it too much and make it complicated. However, if you can't understand something that was given to you symbolically, just ask spirit to give it to you another way and they will certainly oblige.

The chakras or energy centre associated with clairvoyance is situated in the forehead, between the eyebrows. To the trained medium, this works almost simultaneously with the throat centre.

Clairaudience

Clairaudience is the gift of clear hearing. Many mediums hear the spirit voices from beyond the earth plane, it is like someone standing next to them and they hear on the outside. The words that are heard are sometimes broken up because it takes a greater effort for those trying to communicate. This is hearing objectively.

Other mediums hear the voices within their head, which is subjectively. This is quite hard when it starts to happen in the early days of development, because the voice has no audible sound as such. I can only describe it as hearing your own voice, or receiving your own thoughts within your mind.

This is quite confusing for the untrained as you can confuse yourself with subconscious. I always maintain to give the message the way you hear it, either objectively or subjectively, and you can't go wrong. The minute you start to think about it or analyze it, chances are your own mind will come into play.

Clairaudience comes from the throat chakra or energy centre, and is separated from all emotional activity in that it deals with fact, not feeling.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Mediumship Empty Re: Mediumship

Post by lar-lar Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:36

I was doing a reading for a friend once when in the corner of my living room,a big white flash appeared,she said nothing so i ignored it too.

Five mins later it happened again-she said she said nothing because i said nothing.

This flash lit up the whole room-no lamps or anything electrical was in that area.

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 1:16