Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+8
aussiepom
Pixie1970
spiritlinker
elly
lar-lar
Feather
Candlelight.kk
Stardust
12 posters

Darkness and dawn

Stardust
    Stardust

Darkness and dawn Empty Darkness and dawn

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:12

12 Feb 2008, 13:23

The last few nights have been clear with all the stars twinkling and the crescent moon like a rocking chair suspended in the sky.
    I love to wake in the middle of the night, open the window and breathe in the fresh, crisp, night air and feel it tingle in my eyes like sparklers, filling me up with magic and wonderment. In the morning it is still dark at breakfast but slowly the birds awake and begin to sing their dawn chorus and set me up with a great start to my day. Such small pleasures but which make life so beautiful and good to live.  very happy
    Stardust
    Stardust

Darkness and dawn Empty Re: Darkness and dawn

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:12

14 Feb 2008, 10:32

Darkness is upon me, my heart is wracked with pain, it bleeds.
    I curl into a ball and hide, it hurts so much – how can I ease
    this awful pain ? Where did I go wrong ? What could I have done ?
    Everybody has become an enemy. Where has the light gone ?

Dawn is breaking, warmth is seeping slowly into my veins,
    my body stretches out, unfurls, no longer numb – no more the rains
    pour on my head. I have come through scarred, and yet now I know :
    suffering is for us all a part of life, made to help us grow.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:13

15 Feb 2008, 09:51

Brrr ! VERY cold this morning, left a little later because it was hard to drag myself out of the warmth. The air amused itself by pinching my cheeks till they glowed like Rudolph's nose. The birds started to wake themselves lethargically from sweet dreams of Summer, their song falling on the air like tiny crystals, tinkling like music played on icicles. Funny little sparrows gazed at me as I passed, chirping happily despite the cold, feathers all fluffed up to keep them cosy. So was I cheered and my heart lifted. The light of dawn replacing the darkness.  very happy
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:14

15 Feb 2008, 09:56

Stardust! You've turned this frosty cold morning into quite a delightful adventure for me - I'm off out now to greet the day full of wonder - and to join in with the amusement of the air!
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:16

19 Feb 2008, 16:14

Clearing at Dawn by Li Po
    The fields are chill, the sparse rain has stopped;
    The colours of Spring teem on every side.
    With leaping fish the blue pond is full;
    With singing thrushes the green boughs droop.
    The flowers of the field have dabbled their powdered cheeks;
    The mountain grasses are bent level at the waist.
    By the bamboo stream the last fragment of cloud
    Blown by the wind slowly scatters away.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:17

21 Feb 2008, 12:10

Day off today. Left home 10 am, daylight already. Darkness and dawn both long gone.
    Up in a tree 2 magpies getting excited and chattering to one another. They use their beaks, clever birds, to break off a couple of twigs then fly off together. Hmmm, methinks lady mapgie is expecting a happy event and they are preparing a nursery for their little fledglings, a nice cosy nest where they will be warm and safe.
    In the park the bushes are burgeoning, some have tiny yellow or blue berries, others have clusters of little white flowers and shiny round bright green young leaves. This morning a great tit flew right in front of me, perched on a nearby branch and started to sing, pretty wee thing. I have also seen blue tits in a private garden further along. Occasional birds are already passing through - soon we'll see the migratory flocks flying past in formation. A little early for most as yet though, but March will see whole armies of them flying overhead.  very happy
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:18

21 Feb 2008, 14:03

Is it near the time for the geese to migrate? Has anyone ever seen (and heard) this wondrous sight? They fly all together in a perfect 'V' and you can't miss the clatter they make, it's almost deafening.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:20

22 Feb 2008, 00:31

This wonderful sight has been happening in Orkney more and more frequently these past 2 or 3 years.
    I see them often and sometimes whole fields are covered by them as they rest.

Darkness and dawn Icon_reimg_loadingDarkness and dawn 100_4942
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:22

22 Feb 2008, 01:05

Brilliant picture, Feather! Isn't it just amazing, always the perfect 'V' formation. How do they do that? And why?
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:24

22 Feb 2008, 08:33

Something happened to the left flank there (4 geese missing) not hunters I hope !

They fly in formation so they each get the air stream (slip stream) from the one in front, like in car racing, and those behind use up less energy. The leader changes - they take it in turn because it's the one in front who has to work the hardest, thus using up most energy and tiring much faster.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:26

26 Feb 2008, 15:56

Darkness and dawn Arctic_tern

This grand little fellow is the Arctic tern and every year he flies from pole to pole - TWICE !
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:29

26 Feb 2008, 22:02

Stardust wrote:
    Something happened to the left flank there (4 geese missing) not hunters I hope !

They fly in formation so they each get the air stream (slip stream) from the one in front, like in car racing, and those behind use up less energy. The leader changes - they take it in turn because it's the one in front who has to work the hardest, thus using up most energy and tiring much faster.

It really is quite amazing isn't it. I've often wondered how the leader was chosen. Seems they work as a team.

I went on a donkey ride once, one of the Greek Islands, I can't remember which one now, but it was to take us way up the mountain, destination the Valley of the Butterflies. There were about 10 of us on this trip, and before we set off our guide "showed us to our personal donkey!" the biggest one was chosen for me (me being the heaviest) and I was the first to (rather shakily) mount up. To my horror, as soon as I was on him he took off, without waiting for the others to get sorted! I was totally on my own here in my own little panic. Up and up we went on this rocky path winding round and round, up and down over the huge rocks and boulders, till we came to a bend in the path where we came to a sudden halt - perched on the edge. I sat there, all my senses frozen, a foot or so from the edge of a huge drop.  Shocked Must have been a good 20 minutes just sitting there motionless, not knowing what I should do next, then to my delight the others appeared from around the bend, all in a line, one following the other, our guide on his donkey at the back of the queue. They all stopped behind us and then my donkey on checking everyone was there, then started up the mountain again with the others following in this perfect line. Every now and then the one behind me (second in the line) would make a little rush to try and overtake me (it was the donkey doing it, not the rider) but each time that happened mine would get a spurt on and the other fella was never allowed to overtake. I learned later that the donkeys had their own pecking order. Mine was the Leader, and the one behind was trying unsuccessfully to vie for the higher title, also behind me the others were trying the same thing every now and then to do the same with the one in front of them, but they were always shunted down and kept in their place.
    We eventually arrived at our destination, a really beautiful spot at the top of the mountain - where the only sign of life was an old push-handle well where we could refresh ourselves with pure fresh water. Where were the butterflies? Not one in sight, - until the guide sharply clapped his hands into the peaceful silence and in that instant the whole valley was overwhelmed with the most beautiful fluttering butterflies, emerging in their thousands from the trees - a truly spectacular unforgettable experience that I will never ever forget.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:33

27 Feb 2008, 08:55
    I enjoyed reading that wonderful, breathtaking, recount of your donkey adventure, Candlelight. Sitting on the edge of my chair imagining the trip up the mountain, but worse must have been the trip back down again, no ?  Shocked
    I love butterflies, such pretty and countless varieties. I definitely do not like collectors who stick them to cardboard with pins. angry cat

[image no longer available]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:34

07 Mar 2008, 17:57

Hope is the thing with feathers
    That perches in the soul
    And sings the tune without the words
    And never stops at all.
    (Emily Dickinson)
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:39

08 Mar 2008, 04:30

i so want a donkey ride now ..and not at sunnyhunny!

talking of stars i dont have bedroom curtains up..its a very high,very long window[nobody can peep me] so as i lay in bed i get a panoramic view of the sky and often gaze at the stars,its lovely.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:43

08 Mar 2008, 14:36

I can imagine it vividly and I so envy you, lar-lar. I bet you get the birds peering in sometimes though ? very happy
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:45

11 Mar 2008, 09:39

Up in the darkness, only the street lights illuminating a sky thick with clouds ready to drop their heavy cargo of sparkling rain. Keeping watch so they could let it all go just as I walked out the door - they like to have their fun !
    One of the last days rising in the dark, next week it will be light an hour earlier and like another world - strange how much difference just one hour can make. Birds stayed quietly huddled in their duvets, not wanting to venture out until later. Hardly a peep out of them. They don't like this weather, just as they were making their nests ready to start their families a new cold spell arrived. But they'll soon brighten up, there's not much that can keep their spirits down for long and they'll be singing their hearts out to greet the later commuters. I shall miss them, but tomorrow is another day ...
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:47

11 Mar 2008, 10:23

I have a very small shed at the end of the garden, and I usually keep the door open ever so slightly as I have no cat flap and in it's a shelter for the cats from the rain and cold if they get caught out when I'm at work. I have a warm cosy bed made up in there for them, although I'd noticed they hadn't been going in there much lately. Yesterday morning I had to go down to the shed for something and when I opened the door fully a fox jumped out and shot past me! Now I know the reason for their reluctance!
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:50

11 Mar 2008, 11:27

Oh my, Candlelight, if you hadn't disturbed it you might have had cubs soon. Do you think the fox/vixen will come back ?
    It must have been so happy to have found such a cosy quiet place to live.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:52

13 Mar 2008, 00:43

It was a young vixen, and the whole family are regular visitors to (and passing through) my garden! They have always had a den somewhere in the undergrowth nearby and I've watched many a small cub grow up. They've even stolen bedding from the cats before - obviously to take and line their den!
    Was a bit of a worry when the cats were young kittens and they seemed to have quite an interest in Poppy, the smallest - but she's also the cutest and seemed to enjoy the challenge of the chase! Now 9 years on, I think there's an unspoken understanding and they realise (or at least should!) that the cats' territory is only for visiting as a passer-through.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:56

13 Mar 2008, 01:17 A few years back just before bed,i walked into my bbathroom and there on my windowsill looking in was one of these..exactly the same as this fella,he had a strap attached to his feet.

Darkness and dawn E142dbe7

we made eye contact for a minute then i decided to slowly walk to the window,the owl stayed another couple of minutes and i put my fingers to the glass while he watched.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 22:59

13 Mar 2008, 01:30

Gosh, Lar-Lar. Looks like may have been a Barn Owl? The owls are such extraordinarily beatiful creatures, don't you think?
    Do you think it may have been the harbinger of some kind of message for you? Seems he may have escaped from somewhere (the strap on his foot).
    I always look on the owl as a type of messenger, especially if one "calls at your house".
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:03

13 Mar 2008, 12:22

AWESOME
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:24

13 Mar 2008, 23:47

lovely little red squares above!
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:25

14 Mar 2008, 01:37

? ? ? Lar-Lar - have you been on the vodka again?
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:26

14 Mar 2008, 09:44

And I love Candlelight's BLUE rose!!!
    elly
    elly

Post by elly Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:28

19 Mar 2008, 01:39

strap on the foot is jesses (sorry) they are what falconers catch as the bird lands on the hand.......but i do like the thought of the messanger as in harry potter
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:30

Memory - Barbra Streisand –

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pyx2n_p9OZ8

Midnight, not a sound from the pavement
    Has the moon lost her memory?
    She is smiling alone
    In the lamplight, the withered leaves collect at my feet
    And the wind begins to moan.

Memory, all alone in the moonlight
    I can dream of the old days
    Life was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again.

Every streetlamp seems to beat
    A fatalistic warning
    Someone mutters and the street lamp gutters
    And soon
    It will be morning.

Daylight
    I must wait for the sunrise
    I must think of a new life
    And I mustn't give in.
    When the dawn comes, tonight will be a memory too
    And a new day will begin.

Burnt out ends of smoky days
    The stale cold smell of morning
    A streetlamp dies; another night is over
    Another day is dawning ...

Touch me!
    It's so easy to leave me
    All alone with the memory
    Of my days in the sun ...
    If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is
    Look, a new day has begun.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:31

07 Apr 2008, 11:07

Couldn't believe it this morning ! Still dark when I got up, looked out of the window  Shocked Shocked Shocked SNOW ! Covering the ground and rooftops (at least the little houses looked snug), hiding the cars from view. There's not much snow here at the best of times and I remember one year it snowed in March, but this is April for goodness' sake ! Had to wear five layers plus scarf and gloves and wooly lined boots to come into work, though that didn't stop my cheeks from stinging in the cold. Probably all be gone during the day, but what a surprise for everyone on this bright Monday morning. I expect you are all used to it ?
    spiritlinker

Post by spiritlinker Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:33

23 May 2008, 23:45

My mother has a flock of birds that come into her garden every morning. She gives them rice grains, and it is amazing to see these teeny tiny birds chirping away, and who come right on time every morning to have some breakfast. It is amazing that our dogs do not come and hassle them either.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:37

12 Aug 2008, 23:33

Darkness and dawn B2f60da1af7bc116b716b33ed8f29890
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:39

19 Aug 2008, 12:08

After the darkness of the last months, I can feel the dawn and soon the sun will rise once more ...
    Life's roller coaster climbing upwards again, at last.
    Darkness and dawn Animaux_158
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:40

13 Sep 2008, 19:19

Listen!
    What is that?
    A whisper, a rustle, an impression of something black and fleeting,
    brushing past, swirling round and back... everywhere!
    We cannot deny the dark moments in our lives, they are imperious.
    They swoop down, often without warning.
    The darkness approaches.
    We are frozen, groping in the wilderness, suffocating.
    We can see it coming nearer, that which we cannot change, heart in mouth we await the inevitable.
    Then like a red light it imposes : 'Stop!'
    We never know how long we will remain locked in the black prison before a tiny light appears.
    We know the dawn will come, like waking from a nightmare, but we do not know when.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:41

27 Sep 2008, 14:02

Sorry-I'm the biggesr idiot in this world. I thought if I'd already posted my pics on here they would stay here even if I
    deleted them from photobucket. It seems I have been wrong about that. I've been cursing photobucket for deleting them
    when it was me wo did it myself. Now I have to embark on the job of restoring them all to the various forums----if I can remember
    what goes where. It has already taken me a while to upload them back on to photobucket. It will be a gradual process I'm afraid.  angry cat
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:43

27 Sep 2008, 14:27

DUSK OR DAWN---TAKE YOUR PICK.

Darkness and dawn 1210427684fUa8pEW-1

Darkness and dawn 1219206127KHmUgRj-1

Darkness and dawn Icon_reimg_loadingDarkness and dawn 1220504959pDyxS2v-2

Darkness and dawn 12201638541ubRjBh-1
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:44

28 Sep 2008, 01:32

beautiful.Tonight i saw the sun setting and it was magnificent .
    elly
    elly

Post by elly Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:48

28 Sep 2008, 23:30

lar-lar wrote:
    A few years back just before bed,i walked into my bbathroom and there on my windowsill looking in was one of these..exactly the same as this fella,he had a strap attached to his feet.

Darkness and dawn E142dbe7

we made eye contact for a minute then i decided to slowly walk to the window,the owl stayed another couple of minutes and i put my fingers to the glass while he watched.

the strap on his feet are jesses which means he wasn't free he had an owner as the jesses are what falconers wind between the fingers
    quite a magical thing
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 19 May 2017 - 23:50

29 Sep 2008, 08:43

Elly's picture above looks like could be visiting time in prison. All the guys have the same uniform shirt on.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:06

01 Oct 2008, 15:21

Every morning is dark when I wake now, there is a cold pinch in the air, the birds are still slumbering though one or two brave little souls are chirping a lonely song in the otherwise silent solitude, no doubt awoken by a passing plane or early delivery.
    I love the quiet stillness of the pre-dawn, the hush before the daily bustle begins.
    Time for thoughts to wing their way to loved ones afar, on this side or already beyond the great divide; to feel the gentle breeze brush past my cheek with a tender caress; to hear the far off and so soft magical music of love borne on angel wings across the invisible rainbow through time and space; to listen to the whisper of eternity.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:09

01 Oct 2008, 21:00

You are a true sensitive, Stardust. Those lines flowed with liquid ease and the beauty of a crystal stream.  Smile

Darkness and dawn 1221641864sIjelUL

Darkness and dawn 1222629103vRl9tIi
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:11

02 Oct 2008, 14:03

Ooh, Feather, I love the pink palm trees and your words are little gems.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:13

14 Oct 2011, 12:03

The full Moon is so beautiful this month, surrounded by an orangey-pink aura, the whispy clouds passing across like veils before a young maiden's face.  happyheart
    Pixie1970
    Pixie1970

Post by Pixie1970 Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:16

19 Oct 2011, 10:50

One thing that I miss about smoking is the standing outside at night and looking up at the stars....one of the good things about having Sandy is that I get to stand outside again last thing at night, shivering to death in my dressing gown and slippers while she does a poo.

Last night I was standing there just staring at the star filled sky (gob open) long after Sandy had gone back indoors.

Everything was so peaceful . My slippers were getting damp and there was a nasty draught wafting up through my dressing gown but I could have stood there all night. I felt so small and insignificant but at the same time at one with it all. I know that doesn't make sense but when have I ever?  huh

Then I was blinded by the neighbours security light, the moment was lost and I squelched back indoors leaving a trail of wet footprints behind me........
    aussiepom
    aussiepom

Post by aussiepom Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:17

13 Jan 2012, 18:58

Hope you do not mind if I join you in the garden.
    New member here and recognised Pixie's name!  very happy

Now I am from the North originally,living down south now,
    I miss the starry nights and crisp feel of the frost in air.
    That shiver in the mornings before central heating came in.
    The glow of the fire at Xmas time.....still a Northerner in many ways.

AP
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:24

18 Jan 2012, 10:42
    Of course we don't mind Aussiepom!  welcomeflower  You are more than welcome in here. Happy  (These rose bushes need trimming and the grass needs cutting ... now where did we put that spade ...)

I miss the mountains of back home, the open spaces .. and the quiet. I miss the welcoming smell of the turf fire in winter, the ever-changing hue in the sky at dusk, the mist rolling down the mountains and watching the sun set from start to finish with the full horizon in view. Same for the sun rising in the morning. What a spectacular and wondrous sight to see the sunlight appear at the top of the mountain and then move slowly down, bringing colour and life into your day. Being able to see the rain coming miles away in the sky and knowing that half an hour from now that weather would be right above us. Another way we could tell in advance if it was going to rain would be in the view from the kitchen window. Dunran mountain was a little distance away. If the rain was coming the mountain looked as though it was right outside the window! We used to say "the mountains are near, rain's on its way". They really did seem as though they had moved closer ... something to do with the changes in the atmosphere - another thing that I miss.
    aussiepom
    aussiepom

Post by aussiepom Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:26

18 Jan 2012, 13:42

Oh,I can understand that,I'm a beach and sea person.
    In my element if I can live near the sea.
    Not only because I love swimming but always feel happier and healhy listening to those waves coming in.

When I was resident in Australia,every weekend was spent down at the beach.
    I do a little scuba diving,up North Qld. Ever seen the colours of the coral?
    Wonderful.
    very happy
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:27

09 Jul 2012, 13:01

I don't think I've ever experienced such a rainy, dark Summer.
    Carry on like this and we'll be able to plant rice in the streets!
    Rain coming down in such pounding sheets that Iguazu and Niagara pale in comparison.
    Passing cars sending up waves of water that even an Australian surfer would envy.
    Thunder grumbling and roaring like a giant lion with toothache.
    Lightning zigzags shooting across the sky every which way like disorientated fireworks.
    Now who are those two tiny little "bugs" huddling together under a helpless umbrella, paddling through an unexpected pond in the middle of the pavement in a hopeless attempt to reach dry land?
    aussiepom
    aussiepom

Post by aussiepom Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:28

09 Jul 2012, 18:45

Hi,Nice to be back.  very happy

Good description there,Stardust.
    I like that....  excited
    AP
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:30

17 Oct 2014, 14:30

Get up with darkness in the morning now and not much time after work in the evening till it's dark again.
    But it's not always gloomy and does have good points.

Street lights and windows shine out in the night and look magical, like the star-lit sky. Cars snake along the roads winking like a procession of inchworms. Neons illuminate the city with multicoloured messages.

In out of city locations, the noise and bustle of daytime stop much earlier and those who enjoy the silence can bask in zenitude and meditate on life and its meaning.

Sounds are muted somehow and the dark is like a protective coat to hide in when danger may be lurking.

People begin to disappear under colourful bonnets, wrapped up in warm scarves and gloves.

Night creatures can be spotted when normally they would only venture out once humans are out of their way at home or already asleep.

Out come the hot cocoa and all varieties of soups and stews to fight the cold and build up our defences.

We snuggle together, curl up in an armchair with a good book, dog warming our feet. Warm, safe, content, and if we doze off in front of the fire our dreams will be full of sunshine.

happyheart happyheart
    evergreen
    evergreen

Post by evergreen Sat 20 May 2017 - 0:32

20 Oct 2014, 17:38

The UK is expecting wild winds and battering rain by dawn tomorrow. Aftermath of Bermudan hurricane Gonzalo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hurricane-gonzalo-has-battered-bermuda-and-will-weaken-before-moving-to-hit-uk-9804445.html

Need to batten down the hatches tonight!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 15:24