Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

There's light in the darkness

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Food for thought There's light in the darkness

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 9 Mar 2019 - 12:25

"Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart."
    -- Myla Kabat-Zinn

"Even the most daring and accomplished people have undergone tremendous difficulty. In fact, the more successful they became, the more they attributed their success to the lessons learned during their most difficult times. Adversity is our teacher. When we view adversity as a guide towards greater inner growth, we will then learn to accept the wisdom our soul came into this life to learn."
    -- Barbara Rose

"No matter what difficulty you are facing, it is coming from Divine Light to bring you to a higher place within. Write down every conceivable reason that this situation can contribute towards your growth. Write down every way this experience can possibly set the stage for serving to uplift others. When you are complete, and have come to the other side of this experience, you will then know 'why' it happened."
    -- Barbara Rose

"The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one's life."
    -- Dalai Lama

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 3:35