Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Psychic News - January 2017 issue

Candlelight.kk

Female

Psychic News - January 2017 issue

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 3:27 pm

The Psychic News January 2017 issue is now available.

Contents include:

WICKED OUIJA… 
or channel 
for spirit?
    History shows Spiritualists were involved in its creation

Accentuate the positive: Sally Francis kick-starts your spiritual journey through 2017

The ways we say goodbye – Sarah Coyne compares changing ways of dealing with grief

Plus:

Did author Dr Raynor Johnson turn blind eye to Australian cult’s child abuse?

Science and Séance: 
The great paranormal clash
 – Billy Roberts interviews sceptical ghostbuster Dr Ciarán O’Keeffe

The Big Grey Man of Ben MacDhui – John West takes us mountaineering on a spooky Scottish peak

Also included:

• Psychic solves mystery of ‘crying’ cat
    • Church of Scotland minister appointed by Spiritualist centre
    • George Cranley passes to spirit
    • Meditation locates expensive bracelet
    • Astrologer saved Jimmy Young’s life
    • Eight decades of history at Edinburgh college evokes fond memories of Helen Duncan
    • All worlds are one – Roy Stemman’s paranormal reflections
    • TRUTH campaign – Test centres confer on thermal imaging protocol
    • Materialised spirit doctor performed operations
    • The art and life story of former soldier Ian Doherty
    • A decade of Spiritualism in Norway
    • Maitreya’s ‘full emergence’ is imminent says Benjamin Crème’s organisation
    • A-Z of the paranormal – H is for Hypnotism
    • And much more

link  http://www.psychicnews.org.uk/

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Psychic News - January 2017 issue

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 3:37 pm

Is it a nice piece on George Cranley, kk?
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 3:38 pm

mac wrote:Is it a nice piece on George Cranley, kk?

Headed -
[size=150]'George Cranley - champion of physical mediumship, passes on'[/size]

One of our most knowledgeable Spiritualists, George Cranley, has taken his leave from this world, aged 70, after devoting much of his life to promoting spiritual truths and a better understanding of mediumship.

His wife Elisabeth told Two Worlds, of which he was chairman, that he had a peaceful transition.

"George was in a hospice.  It was quiet, dignified and with me beside him holding his hand, exactly as he wanted and as we had discussed in recent months, and my godson Glyn was with us.

Tony Ortzen, Two Worlds' editor and a friend for over 40 years, says it is an honour and a privilege to have been  asked to conduct the funeral service, which George had requested in advance.

It goes on to mention his mediumistic experiences in Cape Town, and his relationship with Eben van der Watt and his Scottish-born wife, Mona, who ran the Little Temple of Spiritual Fellowship, where he sat with materialisation medium Alec Harris.
"A born writer, Cranley described these and other encounters, which spanned more than half a century, in great detail in the psychic press and also on his website, Zerdini's World (zerdinisworld.com), which showcases impressive evidence for afterlife communication through numerous mediums.

Indeed, well-versed and knowledgeable on the subject of physical mediumship in particular, he was an avid writer and contributed much of interest to various blogs and forums throughout the net (including Spiritlove) detailing his own vast experience/s in the field, writing under the assumed name of 'Zerdini'.  He was (from my perspective anyway) a "tell it like it is/was" character.

His website:  http://zerdinisworld.com/

PS:  Forgive me if wrong (and please correct me if anyone knows differently), but something tells me The Voice Box- (link: http://www.the-voicebox.com/ ) was another website run by George Cranley(?)

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 3:39 pm

I don't recall George ever running that one but Frank Brown runs it presently and says he is the founder...

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 3:40 pm

Nice piece about George. Hope Lis keeps his website running....
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:15 pm

mac wrote:I don't recall George ever running that one but Frank Brown runs it presently and says he is the founder...

Oh yes!  Sure, doesn't it tell us just that in the 'About us' page!   duh

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:17 pm

"Billy Roberts interviews sceptical ghostbuster Dr Ciarán O’Keeffe"

Did you know that Billy Roberts once made very racist comments, and that Ciaran O'Keeffe helped cover them up, because he was to shortly release a book co-authored with Billy Roberts!

And that is one of the reasons why Ciaran is not respected in the skeptical communities and is pretty much looked at as a sell out and a joke.
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by Misty on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:22 pm

JDBP wrote:"Billy Roberts interviews sceptical ghostbuster Dr Ciarán O’Keeffe"

Did you know that Billy Roberts once made very racist comments, and that Ciaran O'Keeffe helped cover them up, because he was to shortly release a book co-authored with Billy Roberts!

In what way did Ciaran help Billy cover up his comments?  They are obviously good friends and still working together.

Recently we have been working together in London on promotional activities for Syfy Channel in connection with the new American TV series The Exorcist, currently being broadcast on Fox.

The piece in PN ends by saying "The second part of Billy Roberts’ interview with Dr Ciarán O’Keeffe will appear in PN February 2017 issue."

No doubt it will be talking about their connection with this current work.

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:23 pm

When I exposed Ciaran I got all manner of threats. I thought going after psychics was dangerous work. The skeptics are much worse.

Its all on the BP forum go look
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by Misty on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:26 pm

JDBP wrote:

A link would help.

eta - They are friends.  Billy Roberts says so in another article in PN:-
Because of my past involvement in various exorcisms, I was approached a few months ago by Its Pretty Green, a public relations and branding agency in London, to see if I would take part in filming promotional material for the new American TV series, The Exorcist, to be broadcast on the SYFY Channel.

It was explained that I would be working alongside my friend, UK parapsychologist Dr Ciaran O’Keeffe, and that we would be filmed talking about our experiences with exorcisms.

Although the majority of exorcisms are nothing at all like those depicted by Hollywood, there have been occasions over my 35 years of working as a professional medium, when I have witnessed some grotesque and very frightening exorcisms.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:33 pm

Misty wrote:
JDBP wrote:

A link would help.

Are you sure you REALLY want a link posted here to the Bad Psychics nonsense website?

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:36 pm

Misty wrote:
A link would help.

Here is the racist comment he said to me
"crawl back to where you came from. You should never have came to the UK, you're most not welcome. Go back home"

Read more: http://moh2005.proboards.com/thread/9523/billy-roberts#ixzz4VIR00p4z

And here is a video of Ciaran O'Keeffe caught cheating on Most Haunted just because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJGSi_M7GU

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:40 pm

JDBP wrote:
And here is a video of Ciaran O'Keeffe caught cheating on Most Haunted just because

Cheating on Most Haunted? Cheating? About what one might wonder? That programme is just make-believe for entertainment. Do we say other entertainers on other programmes were "caught cheating"?

JDBP
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 7:42 pm

mac wrote:
JDBP wrote:

Cheating on Most Haunted? Cheating? About what one might wonder? That programme is just make-believe for entertainment. Do we say other entertainers on other programmes were "caught cheating"?

Of course you are correct, I should have said he was following direction from Karl Beattie, as to further entertain the audience within an acted part

Current date/time is Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:32 pm