Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

3 posters

Psychic News - April 2019

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Psychic News - April 2019 Empty Psychic News - April 2019

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 27 Mar 2019 - 19:03

April 2019 edition of Psychic News now available:

Psychic News - April 2019 Cover108-April-2019-FRONTPAGE

• In the April issue of Psychic News mindfulness expert Paddy Brosnan shows us how to master the techniques of this consciousness-heightening form of meditation.

• Barbara White investigates if animals have karma and Billy Roberts reports on inventions that came about by divine inspiration.

• World-renowned medium, minister and healer Robert Brown answers your questions, and is certain that prayers are heard.

• “What you think or say is important, but what you do is the acid test that reveals exactly where you are on the scale of spiritual development.” says Stephen O’Brien in his wise words feature, and John West homes in on what he terms “One of Scotland’s strangest tales of the paranormal,” in “Crawling phantom seen at lodge.” Plus, Gary Biltcliffe shares his vast knowledge of ley lines and explains their significance.

• Monday April 15 sees the long-awaited return of the popular TV series Game of Thrones, albeit for its final season. By coincidence, this month’s artist also features a drawing of two of the main characters from this eagerly awaited finale.

• In news we feature Aboriginal healers working alongside health professionals, recently released files show that Barbara Cartland sent Margaret Thatcher complementary remedies, and an autopsy on a buried skeleton confirms psychic’s findings.

• Kingswells House in Scotland is up for sale at £850,000, The Brain Tumour Charity is over £2,000 better off thanks to a donation from Woodford Spiritualist church.

• This month’s editor’s interview is with blind medium Louise Eaton, who explains how a husband’s unusual survival evidence included corn on the cob!

All this and much, much more...

link https://www.psychicnews.org.uk
    mac
    mac

Psychic News - April 2019 Empty Re: Psychic News - April 2019

Post by mac Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 4:22

Yet another mind/body/spirit/mindfulness/art 'Oh dear!" month for me.  duh sadface

But I liked the medium interview a great deal and found interesting Tony's reference to the campaign for thermal-imaging-recording of claimed physical mediumship.  Interesting yet profoundly dispiriting that NOTHING has happened in the two years since the attempted initiative - dispiriting but not unexpected.

What's the Spiritualism scene come to or are these just the grumbles again of an old-curmudgeon fart monster with nobody else caring much?  Maybe there's just very little in Modern Spiritualism to report on?

The rest of the magazine I mostly found shallow and irrelevant but again maybe that's just me.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 14:11

I enjoyed reading Billy Roberts report about inventions that came about by divine inspiration. (in the free part) Still wondering though about what kind of divine inspiration it was that inspired Thomas Crapper to invent the flushing device for the lavatory.  gigle   Yes its true, that was his name.  innocent
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:53

Misty wrote:I enjoyed reading Billy Roberts report about inventions that came about by divine inspiration. (in the free part) Still wondering though about what kind of divine inspiration it was that inspired Thomas Crapper to invent the flushing device for the lavatory.  gigle   Yes its true, that was his name.  innocent
    It makes for a good laugh but as I read it he wasn't the inventor - he refined the flushing system I think it said. 

Elsewhere it's been suggested that many, most or all inventions came about as a result of spirit inspiration.  Could be right but it's impossible to tell from 'this side' and it might need much researching even on the other side to establish how many inventions were inspired compared with how many were the original ideas of incarnates.

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 10:26