Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Latest topics

» Spirit Guide Sparrow
by Candlelight.kk Yesterday at 0:11

» knock knock
by Candlelight.kk Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 19:50

» Who is Waller Joel?
by mac Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 5:03

» What did I miss?
by Misty Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 16:18

» Step by Step
by Candlelight.kk Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 13:46

» How does Mediumship work?
by mac Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 23:02

» Vegan for 1 whole year!
by mac Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 2:38

» Tony Stockwell
by JDBP Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:05

» Connect with the life force
by Candlelight.kk Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 15:51

» Psychic News - December 2017
by mac Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 13:42

» Just to reassure ....
by mac Wed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:40

» SCIENCE AND THE SÉANCE - (Video of the Week)
by Candlelight.kk Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 21:53

» Stop the battles
by Candlelight.kk Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 21:49

» For Richard (DD)
by Candlelight.kk Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 21:45

» Exploring The Unexplained - A Journey Into Spiritualism
by Candlelight.kk Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 13:21

» Here we go again
by mac Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 21:00

» Beyond Thought (Awareness Itself)
by Candlelight.kk Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 23:01

» Health and help
by Candlelight.kk Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 22:06

» Then and now
by Candlelight.kk Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:09

» Labels limit us
by mac Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 0:18

» NOSTRADAMUS: THE TRUTH
by Candlelight.kk Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 18:03

» Pioneer Journal
by Candlelight.kk Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 20:20

» Witchcraft in our time
by Candlelight.kk Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 13:25

» Ghostwatch: The BBC spoof that duped a nation
by Candlelight.kk Mon 30 Oct 2017 - 12:45

» Psychic News' TRUTH campaign for thermal testing of physical mediums
by Candlelight.kk Sun 29 Oct 2017 - 10:58

» In the dark with Gary Mannion (finally exposed as FRAUD)
by Candlelight.kk Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 21:01

» Psychic News - November 2017
by mac Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 21:09

» Gordon Smith
by Misty Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 22:13

» TASHI AND THE MONK
by Candlelight.kk Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:07

» Appreciate the mystery
by Candlelight.kk Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:24

» Another one bites the dust / merged with The Scole Experiment
by mac Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 22:28

» Topic 'it ?
by mac Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 6:11

» HUMAN
by Misty Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 9:47

» Faith Healing and 'Debt-Relief Seed' scams
by Candlelight.kk Sat 7 Oct 2017 - 16:26

» RITA GOOLD
by mac Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 23:04

» Making a difference
by mac Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 19:41

» THE ENFIELD POLTERGEIST
by Candlelight.kk Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 13:38

» (POLL) - Display of latest topics and posts
by evergreen Wed 27 Sep 2017 - 14:57

» On Death and Dying
by Candlelight.kk Tue 26 Sep 2017 - 0:22

» THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS: The Scole Experiment
by Candlelight.kk Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 0:03

» what's its value?
by mac Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 20:10

» A Case Against Reincarnation
by Stardust Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 8:35

» MIND OVER MATTER: TELEKINESIS WITH NINA KULAGINA
by Stardust Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 10:14

» BUTTONS
by Candlelight.kk Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 16:14

» Psypioneer Journal News (Update)
by mac Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 17:39

» International Association for the Preservation of Spiritual and Occult Periodicals (IAPSOP)
by Candlelight.kk Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 17:18

» Reality and the extended mind
by Candlelight.kk Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 14:04

» My Psychic Adventures
by Candlelight.kk Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 21:04

» PSYCHIC (Part 1)
by Candlelight.kk Mon 11 Sep 2017 - 14:42

» The Forum Café
by Candlelight.kk Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 15:03

» I literally feel your pain
by Misty Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 0:09

» Coincidence? Chance? Synchronicity? or ......... ??
by Candlelight.kk Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 13:31

» Psychic News - September 2017 issue
by Candlelight.kk Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 23:14

» SAMSARA
by Candlelight.kk Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 13:44

» PLACEBO: CRACKING THE CODE (documentary)
by Candlelight.kk Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 11:19

» What blocks connection?
by Candlelight.kk Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 11:08

» How your digital self could 'live' on after you die
by Candlelight.kk Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 10:54

» [completed] Changes to the Forum
by Candlelight.kk Tue 22 Aug 2017 - 21:30

» Psychic News - August 2017
by Misty Tue 22 Aug 2017 - 15:54

» Total Solar Eclipse on 21 August 2017
by Candlelight.kk Tue 22 Aug 2017 - 15:16

» Review and Recommit
by Candlelight.kk Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 14:51

» The push & pull of relationships
by Candlelight.kk Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 21:28

» Photobucket no longer free ...
by ariel Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 18:11

» Derek Acorah to appear in Celebrity Big Brother 2017 ?
by Candlelight.kk Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 12:59

» New registrations on the Forum
by Misty Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 23:30

» THE MILGRAM EXPERIMENT
by Candlelight.kk Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 15:55

» Finding contentment
by Misty Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 20:16

» Noted Deceased Scientists & Researchers of Spiritualism/Psi
by evergreen Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 10:00

» Psychic News - July 2017 issue
by evergreen Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 9:31

» New registration on the forum
by mac Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 13:42

» Hope and Disappointment
by Candlelight.kk Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 18:48

» Make time for yourself
by Candlelight.kk Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 18:40

» 'Calling Earth' (Documentary)
by Candlelight.kk Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 17:51

» [solved] Problems logging in from your mobile, iPad or tablet?
by Misty Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 14:56

» 'Winchester'
by Misty Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 9:04

» Loneliness
by Candlelight.kk Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 11:23

» The case of Edgar Vandy
by Candlelight.kk Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 23:16

» Value the process
by Candlelight.kk Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 12:06

» Silver Birch
by Candlelight.kk Wed 21 Jun 2017 - 18:26

» The door is now open! So come on in ...
by Misty Wed 21 Jun 2017 - 14:33

» Planet Earth
by Stardust Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 11:44

» Madame Blavatsky: Spiritual Traveller
by Candlelight.kk Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:47

» Wildlife
by Stardust Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 14:18

» Dance through your day
by Candlelight.kk Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:52

» Uri Geller
by Misty Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 10:58

» Functions of the Blue Toolbar at top of the Forum
by Candlelight.kk Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 19:25

» Who is.....?
by mac Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 19:03

» [solved] Secure websites on the internet
by ariel Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 11:18

» [solved] New word censoring blocks on FreeForums sites
by Candlelight.kk Fri 2 Jun 2017 - 21:00

» St Francis of Assisi
by Stardust Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 12:02

» NEW LAL BOARD OPENING UP 29th May 2017
by Stardust Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:52

» On self-honesty
by Stardust Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:48

» A Celtic Blessing
by Feather Sun 28 May 2017 - 17:36

» THE LETTER
by lynneandjohn Sun 28 May 2017 - 17:05

» Homesick Blues
by Candlelight.kk Sun 28 May 2017 - 16:59

» How do you overcome loss?
by Stardust Sun 28 May 2017 - 6:23

» Poems of Reflection
by Stardust Sat 27 May 2017 - 0:43

» The Massacre of Glencoe
by Candlelight.kk Sat 27 May 2017 - 0:06

» Gentle Mother
by Candlelight.kk Fri 26 May 2017 - 23:23

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 19 on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 13:25

Top posting users this week

Light After Life Guest Book

Click the image below to visit and sign our Guest Book



KRAZY KATS FORUM


Click the cat for Krazy Kats
(Requires separate membership)

Top posting users this month

Psychic News - August 2017

Share
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2176
Points : 3785

Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 21:24

The August 2017 issue of Psychic News is now available.




Contents:

• DREAM PRECOGNITION – an important paranormal experience
 
• The mystical world of Salvador Dalí

• Dalai Lama’s guidance led actor Brian Blessed to his reborn brother

 
Plus:

• KARMA – fact or fiction?
• Challenge given to mediums who claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide
• The search for psychic aviator Amelia Earhart
• Healers Ray and Joan Branch pass to Spirit
• The Green Lady of Fyvie Castle and other haunting tales
• Tansformation coach shot dead by police officer
• Britain’s last MEP is a paranormal expert – Tory politician is author of books on ghosts, aliens and UFOs
• Did Osborne House witness Queen Victoria’s séances?
• Cottingley fairies continue to flutter their wings
• Medium helps actor Gray O’Brien cope with mother’s death
• Love changes everything – David Hopkins tackles the difficult question of how we should treat terrorists
• Making time and space for mind and spirit with Prof Bernard Carr
• All Worlds Are One – Roy Stemman’s paranormal reflections
• Accentuate the positive with Sally Francis – Try these 7 mental exercises to help you cope with challenges
• Find a Spiritualist church or centre near you

Psychic News website:  http://www.psychicnews.org.uk/


alienpop   Admin Footnote:
One of our regular members here at Light After Life - currently suffering from THS (Temporary Hiatus Syndrome) - gets a two-paragraph mention in this month's edition of Psychic News.  That's all the info I can divulge though; any interested party will have to buy the magazine to find out where and what that relates to.

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Posts : 495
Points : 757
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by mac on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:03

Candlelight.kk wrote:The August 2017 issue of Psychic News is now available.




Contents:

• DREAM PRECOGNITION – an important paranormal experience
 
• The mystical world of Salvador Dalí

• Dalai Lama’s guidance led actor Brian Blessed to his reborn brother

 
Plus:

• KARMA – fact or fiction?
• Challenge given to mediums who claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide
• The search for psychic aviator Amelia Earhart
• Healers Ray and Joan Branch pass to Spirit
• The Green Lady of Fyvie Castle and other haunting tales
• Tansformation coach shot dead by police officer
• Britain’s last MEP is a paranormal expert – Tory politician is author of books on ghosts, aliens and UFOs
• Did Osborne House witness Queen Victoria’s séances?
• Cottingley fairies continue to flutter their wings
• Medium helps actor Gray O’Brien cope with mother’s death
• Love changes everything – David Hopkins tackles the difficult question of how we should treat terrorists
• Making time and space for mind and spirit with Prof Bernard Carr
• All Worlds Are One – Roy Stemman’s paranormal reflections
• Accentuate the positive with Sally Francis – Try these 7 mental exercises to help you cope with challenges
• Find a Spiritualist church or centre near you

Psychic News website:  http://www.psychicnews.org.uk/


alienpop   Admin Footnote:
One of our regular members here at Light After Life - currently suffering from THS (Temporary Hiatus Syndrome) - gets a two-paragraph mention in this month's edition of Psychic News.  That's all the info I can divulge though; any interested party will have to buy the magazine to find out where and what that relates to.
I guess I'll just have to live without knowing which missing member that might be!   confused   

I'm certainly not sufficiently interested to fork out for a subscription to my once-favourite newspaper to find out for myself.  It might also give the missing member the impression that I care what he's doing in PN when actually I don't.

Anyway I expect when the hiatus is over we'll be subjected to his bragging how he made PN - whoever the member is.... lolsign
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2176
Points : 3785

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:28

mac wrote:
I guess I'll just have to live without knowing which missing member that might be!   confused   

I'm certainly not sufficiently interested to fork out for a subscription to my once-favourite newspaper to find out for myself.  It might also give the missing member the impression that I care what he's doing in PN when actually I don't.

Anyway I expect when the hiatus is over we'll be subjected to his bragging how he made PN - whoever the member is.... lolsign

We've actually heard it all here anyway. Nothing new in there that hasn't already been chucked about here. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female
Posts : 300
Points : 573

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Misty on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 12:00

Ah do tell kk, go on.  witchy

 
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2176
Points : 3785

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Candlelight.kk on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 13:40

Misty wrote:Ah do tell kk, go on.  witchy

Oh well, if you really must...

It's in an article on page 7, headed 'Two mediums claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide'.

You can read the relevant paragraphs here - but ya hafta be logged in to this forum to read it. Wink
(It's in 'hidden text'): 

avatar
evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male
Posts : 24
Points : 278

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by evergreen on Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 11:48

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Misty wrote:Ah do tell kk, go on.  witchy

Oh well, if you really must...

It's in an article on page 7, headed 'Two mediums claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide'.

You can read the relevant paragraphs here - but ya hafta be logged in to this forum to read it. Wink
(It's in 'hidden text'): 



I am logged in right now, and I can't see any hidden text  question
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2176
Points : 3785

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 12:52

evergreen wrote:
Candlelight.kk wrote:
Misty wrote:Ah do tell kk, go on.  witchy

Oh well, if you really must...

It's in an article on page 7, headed 'Two mediums claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide'.

You can read the relevant paragraphs here - but ya hafta be logged in to this forum to read it. Wink
(It's in 'hidden text'): 



I am logged in right now, and I can't see any hidden text  question


Hmmm.  I can still see it.  I used the "hide text" function in the toolbar above.  It must be visible only to the person who creates it(?) - or maybe just to admin.

Oh well, here is the text that I had hidden (you should be able to see it now, whether logged in or not):


Jon Donis, who runs the Badpsychics.com website dedicated to exposing "fake psychics, mediums and the paranormal", reveals in a 14 July post that he knew Colin Fry well and spoke to him regularly "although we clearly had huge differences".

Donis asked Fry if he would speak through any mediums after his passing.
"He said that if he did it would only be through someone he was very close with, and only if his husband Mikey was the person there."  The arch sceptic then challenged Snowdon and Coyle to prove their claims.

"During my conversations with Colin before his death, we spoke about a member of my family, someone who had been deceased.  No one outside of myself and Colin know who this conversation was about.  So I challenge Tara Coyle and Christine Snowdon to tell me who this family member was.  If you are telling the truth, then it should be easy.  If you are lying, well you will stay silent."

mac
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Male
Location : Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Posts : 495
Points : 757
Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by mac on Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 22:00

I can see both the original 'hidden text' in a text-box as you'd originally posted it, kk, and now the revealed text in your latest posting.
avatar
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Female
Location : London
Posts : 2176
Points : 3785

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 0:23

evergreen wrote:I am logged in right now, and I can't see any hidden text  question

mac wrote:I can see both the original 'hidden text' in a text-box as you'd originally posted it, kk, and now the revealed text in your latest posting.

So, it might just be a problem for you then, Evergreen.  Can you see anything at all there?  Do you see a notice saying you are not authorised to view the hidden text, or do you just see an empty box?



As for the psychics mentioned in the PN article, Tara Coyle has worked with both Colin Fry and Derek Acorah in Ireland, and I have heard only good reports about her.  I am not sure where the story has come from about Colin Fry being her 'spirit guide' and indeed whether there's any truth in it, or whether it's just a rumour that's got bandied around and exaggerated by 'a certain someone'. (It has been known!  Rolling Eyes )  She has certainly been advertised as 'working with' Colin and also Derek Acorah (on platform), and there are various PR photos advertising the various shows where they worked together - but as far as I know, it is her brother Brendan, who died at birth, that is purported to be her spirit guide.

Christine Snowdon is more into the 'angels and reiki' scene, doing 'angel spiritual readings' and 'distant reiki', and has written a couple of books about 'angels'.
In her case, there IS evidence available that, not only has she claimed to have Colin Fry now as her 'spirit guide', but she also claims that he (Colin) has brought the late George Michael along with him to visit her(!) and that George "gives her his opinions on his life in spirit and of what is being publically discussed, also including a personal message for his fans."  Neutral
avatar
evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male
Posts : 24
Points : 278

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by evergreen on Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 12:38

Candlelight.kk wrote:
evergreen wrote:I am logged in right now, and I can't see any hidden text  question

mac wrote:I can see both the original 'hidden text' in a text-box as you'd originally posted it, kk, and now the revealed text in your latest posting.

So, it might just be a problem for you then, Evergreen.  Can you see anything at all there?  Do you see a notice saying you are not authorised to view the hidden text, or do you just see an empty box?


Now I can see the hidden box in your original post which shows up when I log in!  There was nothing visible there before.  The post was the same whether logged in or out.  I can see your second posting whether in or out.
avatar
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female
Posts : 300
Points : 573

Re: Psychic News - August 2017

Post by Misty on Tue 22 Aug 2017 - 15:54

I didnt know what that hidden text option did until now. rabbit   It works for me too.

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Misty wrote:Ah do tell kk, go on.  witchy

Oh well, if you really must...

It's in an article on page 7, headed 'Two mediums claim Colin Fry is their spirit guide'.

You can read the relevant paragraphs here - but ya hafta be logged in to this forum to read it. Wink
(It's in 'hidden text'): 


I wonder if it shows when quoted -- as in the quoted text above.

Here is my reply -- in hidden text 

    Current date/time is Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 5:10