Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

The door is now open! So come on in ...

Candlelight.kk

Female

The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk

wave  Welcome to Light After Life's new home!  flower

Our door is now open to welcome new registrations. Existing members will need to be reactivated on request, so please contact me if you are interested in re-joining with your old username account, and I can let you know what needs to be done. You can contact me (Candlelight.kk) here through the Contact form - or PM the kk part of me on the Krazykats forum.

If you are not a member of Krazykats, you can still post as a non-member guest in the OPEN HOUSE GUEST AREA of Krazykats, which you will find towards the bottom of the index page on Krazykats forum. 
Direct link to Krazykats Open House Guest Area: https://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/

When a member of the old forum rejoins new LAL reactivating their existing account, the colour of the reactivated member's username will turn from green to red on the forum.
New members registering with LAL for the first time (since 29 May 2017) will automatically be coloured red.  If no post has been made by a new member within the first 7 days of joining the forum, their account will automatically deactivate (and the name turns blue).  So, the blue coloured names here are the no-posters.

Last edited by Candlelight.kk on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 18:20; edited 4 times in total
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon 29 May 2017, 17:39 by tom

Old account reactivated OK. Good Luck and Best Wishes to KK and all members of Lal here in its new home!

Post on Mon 29 May 2017, 17:43 by Candlelight.kk

Oh welcome, tom very happy You're the first old member to come in here (if you know what I mean) ... I don't mean you're old ... oh dear .... Embarassed door wary

Really lovely to see you here. wave

Post on Mon 29 May 2017, 22:18 by Misty

I am here excited   Its good here kk.  I like the scrolling latest topics.  Lovely  thumb 

Hi to Tom also. very happy

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 10:46 by mac

made it - and I most definitely AM old!  I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:50 by Candlelight.kk

Yay!  Misty and Mac ...  yay

Welcome back home.  So good to see you both here.  

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:53 by Candlelight.kk

mac wrote:I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!

'Happy Poster' is your current rank, mac. very happy   The ranks are based on the number of posts made by the member, and will automatically change once you reach a certain number.  (Not telling ya what that number is - you can maybe work it out yourselves by looking at other members' rank descriptions throughout the forum. Cool  )

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 14:05 by mac

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!

'Happy Poster' is your current rank, mac. very happy   The ranks are based on the number of posts made by the member, and will automatically change once you reach a certain number.  (Not telling ya what that number is - you can maybe work it out yourselves by looking at other members' rank descriptions throughout the forum. Cool  )
rank?   LOL!  very happy   Rank based on quantity rather than quality?

I'll stick with my mis-reading - a Happy Poser !   Wink

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 14:06 by mac

Candlelight.kk wrote:Yay!  Misty and Mac ...  yay

Welcome back home.  So good to see you both here.  
Thank goodness you got everything sorted out at last - you must have had more than enough of being messed around.

Post on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:30 by ariel

It worked!  I am in.  thanks

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:45 by Stardust

Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:51 by mac

Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:54 by Stardust

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:58 by mac

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:

I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.
So 'Tom' used to be 'Tim'?

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:04 by Stardust

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:

I'm not following ? huh
I've no idea, we would need 'Tom' or another person here who knows who he is to enlighten us if his username has been changed, but maybe 'Tom' does not wish that and this is why he used a new name (assuming that's what he did).

We're getting in a muddle here. Shocked

While you're here, mac, can I ask what your avatar represents?

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:19 by mac

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:

I'm not following ? huh
I've no idea, we would need 'Tom' or another person here who knows who he is to enlighten us if his username has been changed, but maybe 'Tom' does not wish that and this is why he used a new name (assuming that's what he did).

We're getting in a muddle here. Shocked

While you're here, mac, can I ask what your avatar represents?
I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

edit:  I've just had a look around and I can't even find an avatar for me.... confused

Last edited by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:25; edited 1 time in total

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:22 by Stardust

mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob, and a big grey blob on the Home page.

Last edited by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:23; edited 1 time in total

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:23 by mac

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob.
Where are you seeing it?

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:25 by Stardust

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob, and a big grey blob on the Home page.
Where are you seeing it?

Above the username on the right, and on the Home page too, where it appears bigger.

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:26 by mac

Stardust wrote:

Oh - I hadn't looked at the Home page - a big, grey blob?   Maybe it matches my personality - dour and grey!

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:27 by mac

I guess it's the default before one chooses a personal avatar....  Mine could be there for some time.   Cool

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:29 by Candlelight.kk

Tom was always Tom, and still is.

This is our Tom (from the Healing HHH section):  https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t363-tom-s-mum

(We have since met in real life, and have become very dear friends).

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:33 by Candlelight.kk

mac wrote:I guess it's the default before one chooses a personal avatar....  Mine could be there for some time.   Cool

You guess correctly, mac.  I will probably at some time change it to something a bit prettier - or might even make it into a really ugly one, so people without avatars will feel compelled to change it and put in their own avatar - just to get rid of it! monster

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:47 by mac

ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:53 by Candlelight.kk

And I'm as happy as can be to see you back in LAL, Stardust. Glad you found your way back. happyheart

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:16 by Candlelight.kk

ariel wrote:It worked!  I am in.  thanks

Good to see you too, ariel - my old Arcade sparring partner!  Looks like I will have to be content with being in second place now forever.  crybaby     Unless ....  unless .....  hmm .... hmmm... I'll have to think of something.  We shall see ... Just don't get too comfortable with that trophy.  Keep it polished and nice and shiny for when you have to hand it back to me one day. razz

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:20 by Candlelight.kk

mac wrote:ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy

OK then - maybe I'll find a talking one, one that will keep annoying you so much that you will simply have to change it just to shut it up. Cool

Post on Wed 31 May 2017, 15:51 by mac

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy

OK then - maybe I'll find a talking one, one that will keep annoying you so much that you will simply have to change it just to shut it up. Cool
That might indeed force me to change it! pirat

Post on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 11:54 by Stardust

A square Smiley - how very apt.  very happy Mr. Green

Post on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:46 by Misty

Good to see some old familiar names back and posting.  wave very happy  I hope we get some new members too here in our new home, ones that will join in and post though.  Its such a shame when someone joins the forum, makes one post and you never hear from them again. What a Face   I dont understand, why bother joining a forum if you are not going to join in. shrug

Post on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:06 by mac

Misty wrote:Good to see some old familiar names back and posting.  wave very happy  I hope we get some new members too here in our new home, ones that will join in and post though.  Its such a shame when someone joins the forum, makes one post and you never hear from them again. What a Face   I dont understand, why bother joining a forum if you are not going to join in. shrug
I recently ran a thread elsewhere expressing the same point. Perhaps it's just too much effort for many new members to contribute?  Or perhaps they're weighed down with personal problems.

Last edited by mac on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

Post on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 20:43 by evergreen

Hello everyone  wave , I am here.  Glad to be back. very happy

Post on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 21:44 by Candlelight.kk

evergreen wrote:Hello everyone  wave , I am here.  Glad to be back. very happy

Good to see you, evergreen. cat

Post on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:54 by Chance

Made it! very happy  Thanks Candlelight.  I got here, at last.  Cool

Post on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 21:35 by Candlelight.kk

Chance wrote:Made it! very happy  Thanks Candlelight.  I got here, at last.  Cool

There you go, Chance.  Wasn't so difficult in the end, was it?  So glad you finally got here. Smile

Post on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 14:33 by Misty

Good to see more red membernames coming in here, old and new. very happy

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:19