Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

The door is now open! So come on in ...

Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 29 May 2017, 15:17

wave Welcome to Light After Life's new home!  flower

Our door is now open to welcome new registrations. Existing members will need to be reactivated on request, so please contact me if you are interested in re-joining with your old username account, and I can let you know what needs to be done. You can contact me (Candlelight.kk) here through the Contact form - or PM the kk part of me on the Krazykats forum .

If you are not a member of Krazykats, you can still post as a non-member guest in the OPEN HOUSE GUEST AREA of Krazykats, which you will find towards the bottom of the index page on Krazykats forum. 
Direct link to Krazykats Open House Guest Area: https://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
tom

Posts : 6
Points : 1199

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by tom on Mon 29 May 2017, 17:39

Old account reactivated OK. Good Luck and Best Wishes to KK and all members of Lal here in its new home!
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 29 May 2017, 17:43

Oh welcome, tom very happy You're the first old member to come in here (if you know what I mean) ... I don't mean you're old ... oh dear .... Embarassed door wary

Really lovely to see you here. wave
Misty
Misty

Posts : 431
Points : 1667

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Misty on Mon 29 May 2017, 22:18

I am here excited   Its good here kk.  I like the scrolling latest topics.  Lovely  thumb 

Hi to Tom also. very happy
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty LAL3

Post by mac on Tue 30 May 2017, 10:46

made it - and I most definitely AM old!  I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:50

Yay!  Misty and Mac ...  yay The door is now open!  So come on in ... 007

Welcome back home.  So good to see you both here.  The door is now open!  So come on in ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAHw_BwJghYGiQE8cVmeWR2svsCunMDNhovvZ3QyfKFXx3ZWfh
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:53

mac wrote:I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!

'Happy Poster' is your current rank, mac. very happy   The ranks are based on the number of posts made by the member, and will automatically change once you reach a certain number.  (Not telling ya what that number is - you can maybe work it out yourselves by looking at other members' rank descriptions throughout the forum. Cool  )
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Tue 30 May 2017, 14:05

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:I thought at first my description said
 'Happy poser'....!

'Happy Poster' is your current rank, mac. very happy   The ranks are based on the number of posts made by the member, and will automatically change once you reach a certain number.  (Not telling ya what that number is - you can maybe work it out yourselves by looking at other members' rank descriptions throughout the forum. Cool  )
rank?   LOL!  very happy   Rank based on quantity rather than quality?

I'll stick with my mis-reading - a Happy Poser !   Wink
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Tue 30 May 2017, 14:06

Candlelight.kk wrote:Yay!  Misty and Mac ...  yay The door is now open!  So come on in ... 007

Welcome back home.  So good to see you both here.  The door is now open!  So come on in ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAHw_BwJghYGiQE8cVmeWR2svsCunMDNhovvZ3QyfKFXx3ZWfh
Thank goodness you got everything sorted out at last - you must have had more than enough of being messed around.
ariel
ariel

Posts : 89
Points : 1291

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by ariel on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:30

It worked!  I am in.  thanks
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Happy home!

Post by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:45

Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:51

Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:54

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 10:58

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.
So 'Tom' used to be 'Tim'?
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:04

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.
So 'Tom' used to be 'Tim'?
I've no idea, we would need 'Tom' or another person here who knows who he is to enlighten us if his username has been changed, but maybe 'Tom' does not wish that and this is why he used a new name (assuming that's what he did).

We're getting in a muddle here. Shocked

While you're here, mac, can I ask what your avatar represents?



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:19

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

I remember Tim but not Tom. Everyone but me seems to remember him. Nice to meet you (again?), Tom. very happy
Why does an apparently 'old-timer' have only 5 postings showing in his rank, one wonders?
I'm not following ? huh
Oh, you mean Tom. Maybe changed username then with a new account, which would explain why I don't recognize him.
So 'Tom' used to be 'Tim'?
I've no idea, we would need 'Tom' or another person here who knows who he is to enlighten us if his username has been changed, but maybe 'Tom' does not wish that and this is why he used a new name (assuming that's what he did).

We're getting in a muddle here. Shocked

While you're here, mac, can I ask what your avatar represents?
I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

edit:  I've just had a look around and I can't even find an avatar for me.... confused



bnbnbnbn
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:22

mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob, and a big grey blob on the Home page.



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:23

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob.
Where are you seeing it?
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Stardust on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:25

mac wrote:
Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob, and a big grey blob on the Home page.
Where are you seeing it?

Above the username on the right, and on the Home page too, where it appears bigger.



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:26

Stardust wrote:
mac wrote:I haven't chosen an avatar and hadn't noticed I have one!  Whatever you can see was assigned by the system here - I don't routinely use avatars anywhere.

Well it's not a very cheerful one. Just a grey blob, and a big grey blob on the Home page.
Oh - I hadn't looked at the Home page - a big, grey blob?   Maybe it matches my personality - dour and grey!
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:27

I guess it's the default before one chooses a personal avatar....  Mine could be there for some time.   Cool
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:29

Tom was always Tom, and still is.

This is our Tom (from the Healing HHH section):  https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t363-tom-s-mum

(We have since met in real life, and have become very dear friends).
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:33

mac wrote:I guess it's the default before one chooses a personal avatar....  Mine could be there for some time.   Cool

You guess correctly, mac.  I will probably at some time change it to something a bit prettier - or might even make it into a really ugly one, so people without avatars will feel compelled to change it and put in their own avatar - just to get rid of it! monster
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:47

ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 31 May 2017, 11:53

Stardust wrote:Here I am too and happy as can be to be back in LAL - it's like coming home. very happy

And I'm as happy as can be to see you back in LAL, Stardust. Glad you found your way back. happyheart

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Acb2b332f4796ab15c2dacc93a068d77
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:16

ariel wrote:It worked!  I am in.  thanks

Good to see you too, ariel - my old Arcade sparring partner!  Looks like I will have to be content with being in second place now forever.  crybaby     Unless ....  unless .....  hmm .... hmmm... I'll have to think of something.  We shall see ... Just don't get too comfortable with that trophy.  Keep it polished and nice and shiny for when you have to hand it back to me one day. razz

The door is now open!  So come on in ... 15
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:20

mac wrote:ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy

OK then - maybe I'll find a talking one, one that will keep annoying you so much that you will simply have to change it just to shut it up. Cool
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Wed 31 May 2017, 15:51

Candlelight.kk wrote:
mac wrote:ugly?  That'll work for me!  lol very happy

OK then - maybe I'll find a talking one, one that will keep annoying you so much that you will simply have to change it just to shut it up. Cool
That might indeed force me to change it! pirat
Stardust
Stardust

Posts : 903
Location : City of Light
Points : 2208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Stardust on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 11:54

A square Smiley - how very apt.  very happy Mr. Green



A gentle whisper like the breeze sighing, so easy to miss, listen carefully...
Misty
Misty

Posts : 431
Points : 1667

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Misty on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:46

Good to see some old familiar names back and posting.  wave very happy  I hope we get some new members too here in our new home, ones that will join in and post though.  Its such a shame when someone joins the forum, makes one post and you never hear from them again. What a Face   I dont understand, why bother joining a forum if you are not going to join in. shrug
mac
mac

Posts : 882
Location : east midlands of England
Points : 2129
Job/hobbies : retired

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by mac on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:06

Misty wrote:Good to see some old familiar names back and posting.  wave very happy  I hope we get some new members too here in our new home, ones that will join in and post though.  Its such a shame when someone joins the forum, makes one post and you never hear from them again. What a Face   I dont understand, why bother joining a forum if you are not going to join in. shrug
I recently ran a thread elsewhere expressing the same point. Perhaps it's just too much effort for many new members to contribute?  Or perhaps they're weighed down with personal problems.
evergreen
evergreen

Posts : 66
Points : 1267

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by evergreen on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 20:43

Hello everyone  wave , I am here.  Glad to be back. very happy
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 21:44

evergreen wrote:Hello everyone  wave , I am here.  Glad to be back. very happy

Good to see you, evergreen. cat

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Welcome-back
Chance
Chance

Posts : 12
Points : 1208

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Chance on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:54

Made it! very happy  Thanks Candlelight.  I got here, at last.  Cool
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3068
Location : London
Points : 6781

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 21:35

Chance wrote:Made it! very happy  Thanks Candlelight.  I got here, at last.  Cool

There you go, Chance.  Wasn't so difficult in the end, was it?  So glad you finally got here. Smile

The door is now open!  So come on in ... 6fe29e8432a6da34182196f73557558f
Misty
Misty

Posts : 431
Points : 1667

The door is now open!  So come on in ... Empty Re: The door is now open! So come on in ...

Post by Misty on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 14:33

Good to see more red membernames coming in here, old and new. very happy

    Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 20:26