Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

The very real power of absent healing

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

The very real power of absent healing Empty The very real power of absent healing

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 12:55

(originally posted on 13 Jan 2008)

The Healing Book.
    Most Spiritualist Churches and healing centres have a Healing Book where the names may be added of those dear to you who are ill or may be suffering in any way.
    Healing prayers are held and sent throughout the world where groups of people come together at certain allotted times joining their energies and loving thoughts to concentrate on sending out healing to all that may be in need.  This collective loving power sent out through the universe can and does work.  I know, because I have experienced it myself as both receiver and sender.  Just how it works is a deeper matter where I hope people will open new topics in the general Healing Room and contribute by lending their questions, knowledge and experiences. 
    Meantime please feel free to open a separate new topic following this with the details of the person or persons you would like to have healing love sent to.
    Stardust
    Stardust

The very real power of absent healing Empty Re: The very real power of absent healing

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:00

It's a lovely thought, Candlelight, to have fixed a time when everybody who is able can join in to make the positive healing thoughts more powerful.
    If I can, I will light a candle and join in when I'm home in time. We're an hour ahead so it will be 11 pm for me which should be ok most evenings. (Clocks go forward at the coming weekend too - must remember).
    liz
    liz

The very real power of absent healing Empty Re: The very real power of absent healing

Post by liz Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:01

thats a lovely idea kk.
    you know how much I believe in healing and absent healing too.
    mum is back to normal now her strength has come back and her voice is great now.

Also I got discharged from the hospital today with my shoulders,good day all round.
    bless you.x
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:04

Might be an idea for a slight variation on the "Healing Moment"

The candle will be lit at 10 o'clock as per usual (it's lit now), and I will keep it aflame for half an hour, so within that half hour all our healing thoughts and prayers can mingle and strengthen.

How about that?   10:00 pm to 10:30 pm  is    HHH  =  Healing Half Hour
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:06

Will light an extra candle specially for you this evening, Candlelight.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:07

Thank you, Stardust. I appreciate that lots.

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:07

A great big THANK YOU to all who are taking part in the HHH (Healing Half Hour)

I have made myself a rule to regularly make this my meditation time while the candle is lit. It's a huge candle that I use, rather like the Pascal candle, within a large multi-coloured stained glass holder (all the colours of the chakras).
    Both yesterday and today during that time I have felt a huge surge of HEAT entering top of my head, through the throat and around my chest area and travelling down both my arms to my fingertips. Then after a time in complete contrast turns into a sudden cold rush through same areas. Something is definitely happening there and I feel there is a real positive connection between us all. Much love to you all. xxx
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:09

It makes me so happy that you're feeling some benefits, Candlelight. :D
    I'm afraid I don't always manage the time limit - but I do my best as I think it's such a good idea you had for everyone to do this at the same time and pour their energy into a healing pool of light and love.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:10

Missed the deadline today. It's now 10.38

only reminded now when felt a sudden extraordinary surge of heat in my hands.

Lighting the candle now.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:11

Some of you who are participating in the HHH (Healing Half Hour) have intimated that for various reasons, time factors, etc, they may not always manage to join in at the given time.
    When directing healing energies to a specific person you are of course simultaneously receiving healing energies for yourself. It is not entirely necessary (or possible) for the recipient of the healing to be aware of what is happening, but wherever possible if they can be made aware it does help for them to simply send out a thought of acknowledgement at the allotted time.
    If, for example, because of time differences, you know that you will be asleep or involved with some activity where you can't join in, simply send out a little affirmation/acknowledgement last thing before going to bed "I am receiving/sending healing energy thoughts", and be assured that our healing helpers are doing their work while we sleep.
    louby loo
    louby loo

Post by louby loo Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:12

candellite i will light a candle at 10 till 1030 every eve missed tonight has i work but i willl do this for future a lovely idea love louby xx
    spiritlinker

Post by spiritlinker Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:13

I managed to get to do the healing half hour today. It is a great idea candlelight. I did my meditation too, and had lots of tingly sensations while I was doing it,in my hands and feet.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:15

Tingling sounds good! I usually get a sudden rush of heat from my head down through the chest area and down into my arms and hands. Sometimes, just as sudden, after a short time will get a cold rush follows in the same way. Then seems to just go back to "normal".
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:16

So many are unwell at the present time.
    Let the healing energy work its magic.

"May the One who blessed our ancestors, bless [names] with healing.
    May the Holy One have mercy on them, heal, strengthen and revive them.
    Speedily grant them a complete healing, a healing of the soul and a healing of the body,
    along with all who are ill, now and swiftly.
    And let us say: Amen."
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:17

Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:19

I've stopped lighting my candle for the healing half hour at the same time every night.
    Is anyone else still doing it?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:22

I've stopped doing the regular half hour at the same time (only because various circumstances over the last while meant that I couldn't stick rigidly to the routine). Had to stop my regular classes and sessions at SAGB too temporarily at least - for the same reasons. I was missing out on too much what with hospital visits, radiotherapy treatments etc. Finding set time to set aside for meditation etc just went out the window. But I do intend to get back in the mode once back on an even keel. I've not been to the SAGB since they re-opened in their new premises (if indeed they have re-opened yet after the hols) so not sure what changes have been made there. I hope to get up there maybe some time next week and see what the story is.

I know that they have their Absent Healing prayers set for 10 o'clock every evening.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 13:23

By pure chance I looked at the clock five minutes before the HHH last night, so I lit a blue candle and sat quietly thinking of those who are ill and need energy to recover.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 5:27