Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Healing therapy

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Healing therapy Empty Healing therapy

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 11:31

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Healing therapy Empty Re: Healing therapy

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 11:34

(originally posted on 14 Mar 2008)

wow-that pic is lovely.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Healing therapy Empty My experience at the SAGB Teaching weekend in Eastbourne 2008

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 11:40

(originally posted on 07 Oct 2008)

I posted this on the spiritlove forum 'Any questions for Gordon Smith' - where I was relaying some of the happenings from the SAGB Mediumship Weekend in Eastbourne.  I know not everyone here looks in on spiritlove, so for those who may not have seen it.  Not sure if this is the right place to put it here, but I will find an appropriate place when have more time.

I wasn't lucky enough to be in Gordon's group, but as it turned out didn't really matter as at various intervals in this packed weekend we all had a chance to experience demos and tutorials from all of the great mediums there. I was in Mary Poulton's group, who had the privilege to have known and studied under the late great and most respected Ivy Northage.
    One of the exercises that Mary got us to do in our group was where we all sat in a circle round the room and she passed around a sealed envelope and each person had to give their description of what they thought was in the envelope. As soon as it was given to the first person over the other side of the room I felt a sharp pain across the lower part of my stomach. Lots of varying descriptions were given as it was passed around, and all the time I was trying hard to visualise what it might contain but nothing came to my mind at all. When it eventually reached me and I held it in my hand I still could 'see' nothing but the same sharp pain shot through the same area again, only much stronger this time, added to which a bolt of pain hit my knee and a tingling feeling shot down my leg. I described what I was feeling, and added that I had a feeling of difficulty with walking, a connection with hospital and a need for healing in both places where I had felt the sensations. The next person detected an old Victorian building.
    At the end of this we discovered that in the envelope was a photograph of the president of the SAGB (Stella Blair), taken inside the SAGB (an old Victorian building). I met and spoke with her later in the day and she confirmed to me that she had trouble in the area I had pinponted, where she had had an operation for a hernia, and that also just recently had been in hospital after a fall which had put something out on her knee and affected her leg from the knee down and this was the reason she was using a walking stick. (she was sitting down when I spoke to her and showed me the walking stick propped up by her chair). Incidentally, the photograph in the envelope was special in that it showed a very clearly outlined unexplained white form next to her in the photo.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Healing therapy Empty My experience at the SAGB teaching weekend in Eastbourne 2008

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 11:55

is it usual or not for you to get physical symptoms candlelight when you do this?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Healing therapy Empty Re: Healing therapy

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 11:56

Well, I suppose it was unusual on that occasion, as really I was looking for a visual sign of what the envelope contained. I've not actually done this sort of exercise before, and yes these sort of physical sensations happen a lot, at work, or sitting on the bus, in the supermarket etc, I physically feel the condition of those around me. There are days which are really quite unbearable when all my senses seem to be heightened and exaggerated, smell, hearing etc (I call these my 'downloading days'). I have to remember to 'ground myself' on these days. Before I learned how to do this I've ended up coming home with all sorts of involuntary 'ailments' picked up from other people.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 19:18