Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+8
spiritlinker
Misty
Stardust
lynneandjohn
liz
Feather
lar-lar
Candlelight.kk
12 posters

Gordon Smith

Candlelight.kk

Gordon Smith - Page 3 Empty Re: Gordon Smith

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 2 May 2017 - 23:49

JDBP wrote:Notice how quiet Cathy has been since I made my challenge

monster     Been busy elsewhere.  (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
    Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox.  nuts    Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac -   pirat  ....  You see right through all the gobby guff (the deliberate diversions, etc), just as I do.  You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one   facepalm  )  Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....
    I so needed cheering up today - and thank you both for doing that.  

Gotta dash .... see yez later.   wave
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Tue 2 May 2017 - 23:58

mac wrote:I forget many things, Jon impersonator, but I didn't forget how to quote. I elected to write in the way I did.

Why do something incorrectly, thus making it harder to read and reply to, when you know how to do it properly?

But now you're beginning to realise that your argument is built on sand in respect of my own situation. If you were the genuine article I might talk to you but you're an impostor so I'm not going to waste any effort on a pointless exercise. There's the difference - I'm kosher 'mac' whereas you're a troll impostor.

And you wonder why I am rude, when I ask people like yourself questions and you just ignore them?
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Tue 2 May 2017 - 23:59

Candlelight.kk wrote:

monster Been busy elsewhere. (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
    Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox. nuts Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac - :bravo: .... You see right through all the gobby guff, just as I do. You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one facepalm ) Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....

Gotta dash .... see yez later. wave

Ok forget the banter b*******, and get yourself healthy and well soon. x
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:00

JDBP wrote:
    mac wrote:I forget many things, Jon impersonator, but I didn't forget how to quote. I elected to write in the way I did.

JDBP wrote:Why do something incorrectly, thus making it harder to read and reply to, when you know how to do it properly?
    I could just as easily ask you why be an ass when there's no need? And there isn't a right or wrong way to format what one writes. It's just convention or convenience. I happened to choose convenience.

But now you're beginning to realise that your argument is built on sand in respect of my own situation. If you were the genuine article I might talk to you but you're an impostor so I'm not going to waste any effort on a pointless exercise. There's the difference - I'm kosher 'mac' whereas you're a troll impostor.

JDBP wrote:And you wonder why I am rude, when I ask people like yourself questions and you just ignore them?
    Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander, play actor. Troll impersonators are known for their rudeness. rofl But I didn't ignore your questions. I chose not to answer them until you show respect by answering mine and not just blustering all the time and avoiding them. You go first with your answers to my old questions and I'll reciprocate by answering the odd question you've put to me - even though I know the likely style of your answer.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:01

Candlelight.kk wrote:

monster Been busy elsewhere. (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
    Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox. nuts Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac - :bravo: .... You see right through all the gobby guff (the deliberate diversions, etc), just as I do. You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one facepalm ) Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....

Gotta dash .... see yez later. wave

If I've helped bring a smile then I'm happy. I'm sorry to hear your health is a bugger again. Speak later if you get back online.

This JD pretender provides some amusement and there's even a hint of seriousness in parts of the thread. You're bang on right that he won't - perhaps can't - answer directly but I'm used to that from other troll-types. But I've nothing more pressing to do and I'm determined he won't have the last word until I'm too bored of baiting him to bother any more. Then I'll let him claim another hollow victory. I don't really care that much. gigle
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:03

mac wrote:

This JD pretender provides some amusement and there's even a hint of seriousness in parts of the thread. You're bang on right that he won't - perhaps can't - answer directly but I'm used to that from other troll-types. But I've nothing more pressing to do and I'm determined he won't have the last word until I'm too bored of baiting him to bother any more. Then I'll let him claim another hollow victory. I don't really care that much. gigle

Ask me the questions again and I will answer them directly
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:05

JDBP wrote:
    mac wrote:

Ask me the questions again and I will answer them directly

Nah. You look back for 'em.... They're still there where I posted them originally.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:06

I hear there is a message for you on another forum.

And seriously, I dont have time to search for questions. Just ask again and I will answer
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:07

I have the time but not the inclination to repeat myself when there is no justification.
    JDBP

Post by JDBP Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:08

mac wrote:I have the time but not the inclination to repeat myself when there is no justification.

There is simply too much text to go through and as far as I am concerned i have answered every question you have asked in detail.
    I am thinking you have forgot what you asked and dont want to go search yourself incase i did answer.

Therefore I win again

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:10

There's something in your make up that leaves you with a near-desperate need to feel you're a winner. I have no wish to argue that you're not. In similar situations elsewhere I've learned there's no point. And I don't return to questions out of context. I've learned about that situation too. It's one used by others of a similar approach to yourself; you're not unique.

I'll leave it that you believe you answered all the questions I posed. I'm not prepared to wade through all the guff again to show you that you didn't. I'm not concerned at your assertion I've forgotten what I asked - that's another ploy I've experienced from a particular individual very much like yourself.

So - as I indicated to kk - I'll leave you to bag the last word. You win! Does that feel better?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 3 May 2017 - 0:11

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    This is the first, and eagerly anticipated, novel to be written by Gordon Smith, the internationally renowned and respected medium. In this book Gordon Smith introduces you to the magical and moving adventures of a boy called Dill.

After his sister sadly died 10-year-old Dill's life changed. Gone were the days filled with fun and laughter, gone was his home and his friends. Instead Dill is taken to live in his grandmother's old cottage in the countryside, with only one friend to talk to ... his trusty spaniel Bramble.

Dill soon realizes that life in his new home, the Dip-n-Dells, is anything but lonely. With his grandmother's help Dill learns a magical language called ‘SENSE’ that allows him to befriend the animals of the Dip-n-Dells. Along with his new friends Dill has thrilling adventures and uncovers the secrets of the mystical landscape around him.

However, a cloud hangs over Dill's new life ... his family's grief at losing his sister. So with the help of his grandmother and his friends in nature, Dill sets out to help his parents to bring light back into their lives and in doing so finds that where love is involved, anything is possible...especially when a place is thin.

Gordon Smith discussing his latest Novel 'A Thin Place' on the The Kaye Adams Show. The novel deals with bereavement and how children can better understand loss.

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 17:13

Gordon Smith will be standing at the LSM on Saturday 14th October from 7pm to 9pm to raise money for those affected by the terrible fire at Grenfell Tower which is so close to the LSM. Donations will be accepted at the event and we suggest a minimum donation of £20 but please feel to donate more in support of all those affected by this terrible tragedy. This event is open to everyone, please come and give your support.

more  from The London Spiritualist Mission: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 22:16

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    Gordon Smith will be standing at the LSM on Saturday 14th October from 7pm to 9pm to raise money for those affected by the terrible fire at Grenfell Tower which is so close to the LSM. Donations will be accepted at the event and we suggest a minimum donation of £20 but please feel to donate more in support of all those affected by this terrible tragedy. This event is open to everyone, please come and give your support.

more  from The London Spiritualist Mission:  http://spiritualmission.co.uk/

I went to this event last Saturday.  The place was packed out - was a great success, and raised a large amount in donations to benefit the many people who have been directly affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy.  Indeed, one of the long-term Committee members in the Church is herself a Grenfell resident.
    Gordon gave a fabulous demonstration of his own particular brand of evidential clairvoyance, with a full hour and a half delivering message after message throughout the packed congregation.  One guy there got a beautiful and very moving message from his deceased brother who it turned out had actually died in the Grenfell fire.
    All in all, a very enjoyable evening.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 7:14

nice report, nice outcome, terrible tragedy
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 22:13

Would love to have been there.

I am currently reading Gordon's book The Best Of Both Worlds. Its one of those where you just cant put it down.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Gordon Smith - Page 3 Empty Intuition & Introductory Online Video Courses

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 11:52

Online Courses
    by Gordon Smith
    (Details from HayHouse)

Introduction to Mediumship
    Enhance Your Powers of Spiritual Connection

“The function of a medium is to be the conduit between this life and the afterlife or spirit world.”
    –Gordon Smith

Everyone has the potential to sense and perceive the spirit world and receive evidence that those we love who have left their Earthly bodies carry on existing in the spiritual realm. Mediumship can offer us many gifts by delivering us authentic messages from the spirit world to provide us with answers, comfort, healing and resolution.

Gordon Smith is one of the world’s best-known and well-loved mediums, renowned for his astoundingly accurate ability to give exact names of people, places and even streets relevant to a person’s life. He travels the world demonstrating his abilities and offering healing and comfort to thousands of people. Gordon is passionate about helping others discover their mediumistic abilities and has created this course to bring together his decades of wisdom and share all he knows about developing the skills that can help you receive clear messages from the other side.

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:

Lesson 1:
    The First Stages of Mediumship
    Before learning to contact the spirit world we must truly know ourselves and how to recognise our own thoughts and emotions – to distinguish them from any new information coming in from the spirit world. This lesson will help you learn to be at complete peace with yourself and in your body by sitting in quiet meditation. The next step will be to learn how to sense the spirit world around you, before you can start interacting with it.

Lesson 2:
    Working with the Aura
    The aura or light body is the part of you that can work between two worlds and connect to other people’s spirit, both in this world and the afterlife. It is a force that emanates from our body and reflects our thoughts and feelings. Learn how to sense your own aura, and those of other people, by working beyond your five human senses to pick up on the consciousness of the spirit world in the atmosphere around you.

Lesson 3:
    Spirit Guides
    Everyone has a spirit guide, whether they have met him or her yet or not. Our spirit guide is with us from birth and will help us to connect with the spirit world, if we ask them to. Nurturing a relationship with your spirit guide is essential to developing fully with your mediumship skills. Building up trust between you and your spirit guide with simple exercises will show you just how real they are. You can test their presence with the techniques that Gordon has developed, and demonstrates for you in this lesson.

Lesson 4:
    Clairvoyance and Clairaudience
    There are three faculties of mediumship – clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. People are often naturally more skilled in one of these areas, but all three can be enhanced with the right exercises and practice. Learn about the first two in this lesson and discover for yourself whether you have a natural ability to see visions or hear messages from the spirit world.

Lesson 5:
    Clairsentience and Psychometry
    Clairsentience means clear sensing, and is the ability to feel the physical and emotional states of others. Psychometry is a technique used to help develop clairsentience by using a physical object that belongs to someone to sense its history and the emotional lifetimes connected with it. See examples of Gordon’s accurate psychometry readings after he takes you through the step-by-step process of how to carry out psychometry.

Lesson 6:
    Mediumship Circles
    Sitting in a circle is a very powerful way to develop your mediumship practice and share your experiences of the spirit world with others. Not only can you support each other and verify shared experiences, you can use your combined auric power to make a strong beacon of light to contact the spirit world. There are many things to consider when setting up or joining a circle. Gordon shares these and encourages you to get started.

Lesson 7:
    Mediumship Readings
    The final stage of practising mediumship is to give mediumship readings to other people. This is a big step and one that should not be taken until you are sure you are ready. Gordon demonstrates an insightful mediumship reading before explaining how he accomplished it, and the processes at work in his mind as he asked the spirit world questions and received pertinent answers.

Conclusion:
    Mediumship is a lifelong journey and it takes time to develop the type of brilliantly clear connection to the spirit world that Gordon has. Your path to mediumship may not always be easy but you should now be able to recognize and call on your own spiritual awareness. Gordon encourages you to persevere with your spiritual practices and suggests where you go from here.

Bonus:
    Developing Mediumship
    Gordon leads a workshop about developing mediumship and describes ways to take away the layers of self and emotion that cloud our minds, to extend our psychic awareness. Reminding the audience that the development of mediumship begins with yourself, he goes on to guide them through psychic exercises to develop healing and extrasensory skills.

For more details check out grarrow  HERE
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 11:44

Saw his Facebook page on the Internet, and it looks good.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 1:21