Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Gordon Smith

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Re: Gordon Smith

Post by mac on Tue 02 May 2017, 11:46 pm

JDBP wrote:
mac wrote:
I don't do psychics or mediums (neither of which exist anyway) so what else do you know about that I don't? What "self delusion" am I exhibiting, Jon impersonator? Explain, if you will, what is delusional in the experience I have had but you haven't.

So to understand you are a skeptic when it comes to ALL claims of mediumship, psychic ability and so on?

Apologies if i misrepresented you, I did not mean to.

ps. Notice how quiet Cathy has been since I made my challenge, guessing she is finding it harder than she thought to find a reading by Gordon that isn't obviously cold reading! lol.

Some see me as a sceptic as you suggest but that's not the issue. I'm waiting to hear what self-delusion I'm exhibiting.

I'm not interested in how you claim kk is reacting to what you said. This isn't about her....

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Post by mac on Tue 02 May 2017, 11:47 pm

JDBP wrote:
mac wrote:
I didn't say you overvalued the help you gave kk. I said you overvalue your importance. The only measure of that is your wholly subjective assessment.

God I wish you would learn how to quote.
As for my importance, I have had 3 emails today from journalists, 2 from the UK and one from the States asking for help/advice.
Yes importance is subjective, but I can only speak from my own position, the people who come to me for help, advice and so on.

I don't. Jon Donnis is found writing only on his website. You're an impersonator, a fraud,a 'JD character' as you term it. The authentic Jon Donnis always declares he writes only on his own website.

Correct

How does any of the above relate to your value in the psychic/mediumistic conversation?

Some of my altruism, is directly involved in this field.

Do you really think I would do what I do, face the abuse I do for over 13 years, if I wasn't a true altruist? That or a sadoist i guess

God I wish you'd stick to what I ask - my perceived ability in quoting is hardly important.

Trolls thrive on attention even when it's abusive. I have no evidence of your claimed altruism so it's so much more hot air. Likewise those who you say seek the help of someone who's an impostor. You're misleading them too.
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 02 May 2017, 11:49 pm

JDBP wrote:Notice how quiet Cathy has been since I made my challenge

Been busy elsewhere.  (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox.  nuts    Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac -   ....  You see right through all the gobby guff (the deliberate diversions, etc), just as I do.  You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one  facepalm )  Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....
I so needed cheering up today - and thank you both for doing that.  

Gotta dash .... see yez later.   wave

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Tue 02 May 2017, 11:58 pm

mac wrote:I forget many things, Jon impersonator, but I didn't forget how to quote. I elected to write in the way I did.

Why do something incorrectly, thus making it harder to read and reply to, when you know how to do it properly?

But now you're beginning to realise that your argument is built on sand in respect of my own situation. If you were the genuine article I might talk to you but you're an impostor so I'm not going to waste any effort on a pointless exercise. There's the difference - I'm kosher 'mac' whereas you're a troll impostor.

And you wonder why I am rude, when I ask people like yourself questions and you just ignore them?

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Tue 02 May 2017, 11:59 pm

Candlelight.kk wrote:

monster Been busy elsewhere. (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox. nuts Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac - :bravo: .... You see right through all the gobby guff, just as I do. You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one facepalm ) Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....

Gotta dash .... see yez later. wave

Ok forget the banter b*******, and get yourself healthy and well soon. x

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male
Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:00 am

JDBP wrote:
mac wrote:I forget many things, Jon impersonator, but I didn't forget how to quote. I elected to write in the way I did.

JDBP wrote:Why do something incorrectly, thus making it harder to read and reply to, when you know how to do it properly?
I could just as easily ask you why be an ass when there's no need? And there isn't a right or wrong way to format what one writes. It's just convention or convenience. I happened to choose convenience.

But now you're beginning to realise that your argument is built on sand in respect of my own situation. If you were the genuine article I might talk to you but you're an impostor so I'm not going to waste any effort on a pointless exercise. There's the difference - I'm kosher 'mac' whereas you're a troll impostor.

JDBP wrote:And you wonder why I am rude, when I ask people like yourself questions and you just ignore them?
Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander, play actor. Troll impersonators are known for their rudeness. rofl But I didn't ignore your questions. I chose not to answer them until you show respect by answering mine and not just blustering all the time and avoiding them. You go first with your answers to my old questions and I'll reciprocate by answering the odd question you've put to me - even though I know the likely style of your answer.

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:01 am

Candlelight.kk wrote:

monster Been busy elsewhere. (Four different hospital appointments in a 1-week timescale - and all four different flamin' hospitals).
Rushing off again in a min - but had a read through this hilarous exchange - and just popped in to say thanks for the laugh (JD impersonator) ... always good for a laugh when you get on your soapbox. nuts Only thing - it really does hurt when I laugh at the moment ...

Mac - :bravo: .... You see right through all the gobby guff (the deliberate diversions, etc), just as I do. You're not going to get an answer to your specific questions (at least not a sensible one facepalm ) Just as well we've all got a sense o' humour, eh? ....

Gotta dash .... see yez later. wave

If I've helped bring a smile then I'm happy. I'm sorry to hear your health is a bugger again. Speak later if you get back online.

This JD pretender provides some amusement and there's even a hint of seriousness in parts of the thread. You're bang on right that he won't - perhaps can't - answer directly but I'm used to that from other troll-types. But I've nothing more pressing to do and I'm determined he won't have the last word until I'm too bored of baiting him to bother any more. Then I'll let him claim another hollow victory. I don't really care that much. gigle

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:03 am

mac wrote:

This JD pretender provides some amusement and there's even a hint of seriousness in parts of the thread. You're bang on right that he won't - perhaps can't - answer directly but I'm used to that from other troll-types. But I've nothing more pressing to do and I'm determined he won't have the last word until I'm too bored of baiting him to bother any more. Then I'll let him claim another hollow victory. I don't really care that much. gigle

Ask me the questions again and I will answer them directly

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:05 am

JDBP wrote:
mac wrote:

Ask me the questions again and I will answer them directly

Nah. You look back for 'em.... They're still there where I posted them originally.

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:06 am

I hear there is a message for you on another forum.

And seriously, I dont have time to search for questions. Just ask again and I will answer

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:07 am

I have the time but not the inclination to repeat myself when there is no justification.

JDBP
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by JDBP on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:08 am

mac wrote:I have the time but not the inclination to repeat myself when there is no justification.

There is simply too much text to go through and as far as I am concerned i have answered every question you have asked in detail.
I am thinking you have forgot what you asked and dont want to go search yourself incase i did answer.

Therefore I win again

mac
Happy poster
Happy poster

Male

Post by mac on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:10 am

There's something in your make up that leaves you with a near-desperate need to feel you're a winner. I have no wish to argue that you're not. In similar situations elsewhere I've learned there's no point. And I don't return to questions out of context. I've learned about that situation too. It's one used by others of a similar approach to yourself; you're not unique.

I'll leave it that you believe you answered all the questions I posed. I'm not prepared to wade through all the guff again to show you that you didn't. I'm not concerned at your assertion I've forgotten what I asked - that's another ploy I've experienced from a particular individual very much like yourself.

So - as I indicated to kk - I'll leave you to bag the last word. You win! Does that feel better?
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:11 am

This is the first, and eagerly anticipated, novel to be written by Gordon Smith, the internationally renowned and respected medium. In this book Gordon Smith introduces you to the magical and moving adventures of a boy called Dill.

After his sister sadly died 10-year-old Dill's life changed. Gone were the days filled with fun and laughter, gone was his home and his friends. Instead Dill is taken to live in his grandmother's old cottage in the countryside, with only one friend to talk to ... his trusty spaniel Bramble.

Dill soon realizes that life in his new home, the Dip-n-Dells, is anything but lonely. With his grandmother's help Dill learns a magical language called ‘SENSE’ that allows him to befriend the animals of the Dip-n-Dells. Along with his new friends Dill has thrilling adventures and uncovers the secrets of the mystical landscape around him.

However, a cloud hangs over Dill's new life ... his family's grief at losing his sister. So with the help of his grandmother and his friends in nature, Dill sets out to help his parents to bring light back into their lives and in doing so finds that where love is involved, anything is possible...especially when a place is thin.

Gordon Smith discussing his latest Novel 'A Thin Place' on the The Kaye Adams Show. The novel deals with bereavement and how children can better understand loss.

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:00 am