Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

3 posters

Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her Empty Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 30 Jun 2018 - 18:18

From  Psychic News

According to a tabloid newspaper report, the spirit of singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse has been seen by her father Mitch, a former taxi driver, on a number of occasions.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun (31 December 2017), he said there had been a number of strange happenings in the family home in Kent since Amy died from alcohol poisoning six years ago.

"She does come back - not physically, but spiritually - all the time," he told Dan Wootton, who writes the newspaper's Bizarre column.  She even comes and sits on the end of his bed.

We do have our moments, particularly on her birthday, 14th September," he said, adding:

"After three years I was thinking maybe that one day she will come back in some shape or form, and she does come back ...  I cannot begin to tell you how much she is around."

Referring to her nocturnal visits, Mitch explained: "She just sits there and it looks just like her beautiful face and she looks at me.  I say to her, 'Are you alright?' because I get nervous with her being there.  But it is comforting in a way to know she is here and around me."

Mitch and his wife Jane believe their daughter also makes her presence felt in other ways, including appearing in the form of a bird, just like the one Amy had tattooed on her right arm.

"The week after she died", he explained, "I was at my sister's house and we heard this thud and a blackbird that looked identical to Amy's tattoo flew into the glass.  We went and picked it up and put it on a perch." 

"It happened at night, when birds don't fly, but it came back and sat on my foot.  And then we put it back again and it came and sat in the middle of us and sang.  I do now see blackbirds all the time.  And you think, 'Oh, it's only a bird', but it's her.  I'm sure of it."

Since his daughter's death, Mitch has founded the Amy Winehouse Foundation to support young people struggling with drug and alcohol issues.

Related story:  Mitch Winehouse: ‘I’ve used spiritualists to contact Amy’
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    evergreen
    evergreen

Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her Empty Re: Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her

Post by evergreen Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:18

In a tv documentary Sally Morgan told Amy Winehouse's father that he would be a grandfather and predicted he was going to have loads of "gorgeous grandchildren"

Even after that, not long after Amy's death he contacted Sally Morgan wanting to have another reading from her!
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her Empty Re: Amy Winehouse's father receives afterdeath visits from her

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 15:19

evergreen wrote:In a tv documentary Sally Morgan told Amy Winehouse's father that he would be a grandfather and predicted he was going to have loads of "gorgeous grandchildren"

Even after that, not long after Amy's death he contacted Sally Morgan wanting to have another reading from her!

Hmmm ... on hearing that you would be tempted to say something like "What an eejit" ...
    BUT .....
    going by various reports and mumbles spread around the net, I would be inclined to regard his contacting Sally Morgan ('psychic to the stars') as more of a publicity stunt, rather than the personal need of a grieving father.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 16:07

"Takes all kinds to make a world."  I've long since given up trying to understand what makes folk tick.....
    evergreen
    evergreen

Post by evergreen Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 17:02

I'm not sure now if that report was entirely correct about her father asking Sally Morgan for another reading after Amy's death.  According to this [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Sally Morgan was a personal friend of Amy and her father, so he might not have been contacting her just for a reading after all.

"When Mitch introduced his album last year he talked about his belief in mediums and ghosts. He said that he and Amy were really into this stuff :

Has he tried to teach those lessons to Amy, I ask him. Mitch raises his head slowly and stares at me. He doesn’t answer. He tells me instead about their love of psychics, their penchant for mediums, about their friendship with ‘Britain’s best-loved psychic’ Sally Morgan. Mitch has been seeing ghosts for years, he tells me, and Amy hears regularly from her dead grandmother."
    So this Sally Morgan is a friend of Mitch and Amy.I didn't read anything Amy-related for months in 2011 (I assumed she was getting better after the concerts in Brazil).But after the Belgrade-concert in June, I signed up again for Mitch's tweets. In the hope of finding out what was going on. I noticed that after the concert he made another appointment with a psychic (not Sally Morgan this time) to "talk" to his great aunt Esther.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 22:00

evergreen wrote:I'm not sure now if that report was entirely correct about her father asking Sally Morgan for another reading after Amy's death.  According to this [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Sally Morgan was a personal friend of Amy and her father, so he might not have been contacting her just for a reading after all.

Of course we are not in a position to judge, and whatever our personal opinions might be, we really have no right to either condemn or condone based on a newspaper report. We're just all too familiar with the type of agenda and bias utilised by the Press - and that's not just special to the tabloid rags either. As the saying goes "Three sides to every story; your side, their side - and the TRUTH". And then, even that can vary and change multiple times in the telling.

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 20:41