Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

COVID-19: All the latest LIVE global updates - updated throughout each day

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'PSYCHIC' (Parts 1 and 2)
5 posters

The Return of The Maestro

avatar
JDBP

Posts : 389

The Return of The Maestro Empty The Return of The Maestro

Post by JDBP Thu 31 May 2018 - 15:47

So I get an email from Cathy.
"Where are you JDBP? Are you ok? You disappeared from Twitter and Facebook, I cant live without your insights and knowledge"

You get the idea.
It seems that the dead sailors have stopped speaking to Cath and she has no idea whats what in the world of the Maestro.

Well, I am still alive, rumours of my demise are vastly exaggerated.

I have not been run out of town, no psychic/medium has taken me out, or stopped me from talking.

I see Mac is still trying to pretend is has even the most basic knowledge of "The Industry" but exposing his ignorance along the way.

I did hear a very interesting rumour about everyone's favourite scam artist, Tony "no balls" Stockwell.
All I can say is, it was very much deserved.

And while I may go quietly back to my cave, just remember that a sleeping dragon is still a dragon.
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3203
Location : London

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 31 May 2018 - 16:25

JDBP wrote:I cant live without your insights and knowledge"

Yeah right. laughing
  The Return of The Maestro Mjaxmi10
The Return of The Maestro 0ac0f310
mac
mac

Posts : 919
Location : east midlands of England

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by mac Thu 31 May 2018 - 16:42

like a moth to a flame.....  excited 

This faker just can't stay away - he must have been desperate to complete his self-imposed time away.  gigle

what a clown! yes
Misty
Misty

Posts : 441

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Misty Thu 31 May 2018 - 19:34

JDBP wrote:

I did hear a very interesting rumour about everyone's favourite scam artist, Tony "no balls" Stockwell.
All I can say is, it was very much deserved.


huh

JDBP , gah when you do on the very rare occasion have something of interest to say, you talk in riddles!

What has happened with sweet, gorgeous delectable Tony? What is that all about?
avatar
JDBP

Posts : 389

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by JDBP Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:13

Misty wrote:
JDBP wrote:

I did hear a very interesting rumour about everyone's favourite scam artist, Tony "no balls" Stockwell.
All I can say is, it was very much deserved.


huh

JDBP ,  gah   when you do on the very rare occasion have something of interest to say, you talk in riddles!

What has happened with sweet, gorgeous delectable Tony?  What is that all about?


One rule I have, is that I don't report on stuff that is not directly connected to the claims of mediumship.
I made that mistake once, reported on something Colin Fry did, and after speaking to him directly, I admitted that it shouldn't be the route I take. 

Now that doesn't mean I wont enjoy the downfall of proven frauds like Tony Stockwell, or Gary Mannion.

But as for me talking in riddles, well sometimes you need to read between the lines, the clues are always there, but it is not my job or interest to lay everything out there.

Ask the right people and you will find out.
Or if anyone claims to be psychic, well they should just know right?
Misty
Misty

Posts : 441

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Misty Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:54

waiting   I suppose I should have known better then to ask you a question and expect a straightforward answer.
Why mention it in the first place if your "rule" is not to discuss stuff that is not directly connected to the claims of mediumship?  You brought it up. You started it.  But now you cant finish it. Why? Most likely because you are just pretending to know something when there is nothing. blah

Candlelight, what happened to the ignore button we used to have here?  Can you please bring it back because I really miss it.
mac
mac

Posts : 919
Location : east midlands of England

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by mac Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 19:11

Not responding to him - ignoring him - is more effective than any button!  lol
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk
.
.

Posts : 3203
Location : London

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 0:27

Misty wrote:Candlelight, what happened to the ignore button we used to have here?  Can you please bring it back because I really miss it.

As far as I know, it's still there; you just have to switch it on in your Profile Preferences (the Friends & Foes option).
Never really seen the sense in it, myself ... bit like shutting your eyes tight and covering your ears while putting your hand in a wasps nest and believing there's nothing in there and you won't get stung because you can't see or hear them. lol - pretty stupid really.

ETA: Oh, I've just checked and found that it was actually turned off in the settings. I've turned it back on now, for anyone that really wants to go sticking their hands in a wasps nest.
Brian
Brian

Posts : 46
Location : Sweden

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Brian Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:32

mac wrote:Not responding to him - ignoring him - is more effective than any button!  lol
Theoretically, but sometimes I feel the need to clear up a point that the troll has brought up - not for his sake but for the sake of anybody else reading.  This makes it hard to ignore his posts.
mac
mac

Posts : 919
Location : east midlands of England

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by mac Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:53

Brian wrote:
mac wrote:Not responding to him - ignoring him - is more effective than any button!  lol
Theoretically, but sometimes I feel the need to clear up a point that the troll has brought up - not for his sake but for the sake of anybody else reading.  This makes it hard to ignore his posts.
My remark was for Misty - I should have used the quote button but I'm expecting the faker isn't likely to respond to the point you made anyway. I agree it can be hard to ignore such individuals but short of removing them, ignoring is the least frustrating option, I've learned.  Mind you, I don't always ignore him....  pirat  

He's a legend only in his own mind.  lol
Brian
Brian

Posts : 46
Location : Sweden

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Brian Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:59

mac wrote:
Brian wrote:
mac wrote:Not responding to him - ignoring him - is more effective than any button!  lol
Theoretically, but sometimes I feel the need to clear up a point that the troll has brought up - not for his sake but for the sake of anybody else reading.  This makes it hard to ignore his posts.
My remark was for Misty - I should have used the quote button but I'm expecting the faker isn't likely to respond to the point you made anyway. I agree it can be hard to ignore such individuals but short of removing them, ignoring is the least frustrating option, I've learned.  Mind you, I don't always ignore him....  pirat  

He's a legend only in his own mind.  lol
lol
Misty
Misty

Posts : 441

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Misty Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 13:16

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Misty wrote:Candlelight, what happened to the ignore button we used to have here?  Can you please bring it back because I really miss it.

As far as I know, it's still there; you just have to switch it on in your Profile Preferences (the Friends & Foes option).  
Never really seen the sense in it, myself ... bit like shutting your eyes tight and covering your ears while putting your hand in a wasps nest and believing there's nothing in there and you won't get stung because you can't see or hear them.  lol - pretty stupid really.

ETA:   Oh, I've just checked and found that it was actually turned off in the settings.  I've turned it back on now, for anyone that really wants to go sticking their hands in a wasps nest.

thanks

for anyone that really wants to go sticking their hands in a wasps nest
obgob I do see the point you're making KK but I think you have a lot more tolerance than most. Mr. Green
I wouldnt go sticking my hands in a wasps nest anyway, I would just keep my distance and get as far away from it as I could!

Brian
Brian

Posts : 46
Location : Sweden

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by Brian Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 13:45

Candlelight.kk wrote:
Misty wrote:Candlelight, what happened to the ignore button we used to have here?  Can you please bring it back because I really miss it.

As far as I know, it's still there; you just have to switch it on in your Profile Preferences (the Friends & Foes option).  
Never really seen the sense in it, myself ... bit like shutting your eyes tight and covering your ears while putting your hand in a wasps nest and believing there's nothing in there and you won't get stung because you can't see or hear them.  lol - pretty stupid really.

ETA:   Oh, I've just checked and found that it was actually turned off in the settings.  I've turned it back on now, for anyone that really wants to go sticking their hands in a wasps nest.
Think I'll do that to so that I don't get sucked in like I did on Psiencequest. Smile
avatar
JDBP

Posts : 389

The Return of The Maestro Empty Re: The Return of The Maestro

Post by JDBP Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 18:20

Misty wrote:waiting   I suppose I should have known better then to ask you a question and expect a straightforward answer.
Why mention it in the first place if your "rule" is not to discuss stuff that is not directly connected to the claims of mediumship?  You brought it up. You started it.  But now you cant finish it. Why? Most likely because you are just pretending to know something when there is nothing. blah

Candlelight, what happened to the ignore button we used to have here?  Can you please bring it back because I really miss it.

The reason I will mention or allude to something on here, is because I know it will get back directly to the person of whom I am talking about. And I take great enjoyment in them knowing that I know what they think is being kept quiet.

It makes them more suspicious of those around them who they trust.

Of course if as you say I am just pretending to know something, that is also  fine with me, as it is not you I am having fun with. So your "skepticism" is not only something I would hope you would use in other parts of your life, but it is also something to commend. Skepticism is never bad.

    Current date/time is Thu 28 Oct 2021 - 18:00