Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

SAGB is moving to a new address

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

SAGB is moving to a new address Empty SAGB is moving to a new address

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 20 May 2018 - 14:14

The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain (SAGB) is moving address.

On Wednesday March 28th the SAGB will be closing its premises in Victoria, London but, unfortunately, the new location in Battersea requires extensive renovation and will not be operational until the first week of June.
    For more information click  arrow  HERE

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Architect drawing for SAGB's new home at 341 Queenstown Road, Battersea, London SW8 4LH

Looks a bit like the old premises in Belgrave Square.  

•  History of the SAGB (1872-2015)
    ariel
    ariel

SAGB is moving to a new address Empty Re: SAGB is moving to a new address

Post by ariel Sun 20 May 2018 - 16:49

Candlelight.kk wrote:Looks a bit like the old premises in Belgrave Square.

But much bigger! Onwards and upwards. thumb

Good news that they are finally getting out of that awful temporary soulless office building in Victoria.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

SAGB is moving to a new address Empty Re: SAGB is moving to a new address

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 21 May 2018 - 9:55

ariel wrote:Good news that they are finally getting out of that awful temporary soulless office building in Victoria.

I have not had occasion to visit SAGB since the move from 33 Belgrave Square, but have been told by many who have been there that it was a completely different atmosphere there; occupying one floor of a high-rise office building, sharing with a mixture of commercial companies, where you had to report to a main reception before taking the lift to where they were now housed (temporarily, until they found new premises). So very sad for anyone who frequented the old place back in the day. All that history .... I wonder who is in there now and what the place is like today. Hmmm ... if ever there was scope for a building to have stories of hauntings - No. 33 Belgrave Square would surely qualify!

They must be so looking forward to eventually settling in somewhere that they can actually make into some sort of "home" of their own again. I don't suppose I'll get to see the new place when it's up and running either, as Battersea is a bit of a trek from where I live.

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 12:56