Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

A reminder ....

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

A reminder .... Empty A reminder ....

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 12:51

A reminder for members of the OLD LAL forum wishing to reactivate their accounts held prior to the changeover to the new hosts (29th May 2017):

Bumping up this old post made here: https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t777-the-door-is-now-open-so-come-on-in
    On 29th May 2017:
    Candlelight.kk wrote:
    wave Welcome to Light After Life's new home!  flower

Our door is now open to welcome new registrations. Existing members will need to be reactivated on request, so please contact me if you are interested in re-joining with your old username account, and I can let you know what needs to be done. You can contact me (Candlelight.kk) here through the Contact form - or (if you are also a member on the Krazy Kats forum) PM the kk part of me on the Krazykats forum.

So, those old username accounts are still here in the new LAL - they just need to be reactivated if you wish to continue on with the same username, same post counts etc.  Alternatively, you can of course join the Forum fresh with a new username and start from scratch.  After joining afresh, it can then be arranged (at your request) to merge all posts from your old username account into the new, either keeping your new name or reverting back to the old one.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

A reminder .... Empty Re: A reminder ....

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:02

pirat   A little aside snippet to reflect upon ....

On reviewing this post, I noticed that the bumped up link referred to above (being the first post made on the day of opening of the NEW LAL Forum on 29th May 2017:  'The door is now open, so come on in ...' ), turns out that the post referred to was actually the 777th topic to have been created on the Light After Life forum since the birth of LAL (approx 10-11 years ago).  So, of course, I had to look up the supposed numerological meaning of that magical number 777. witchy

And here's what I found:  (Prophetically fitting? ...  I like to think so ...) flower

1st Meaning of 777: You're Interacting in Perfect Synchronicity With The Universe

Whenever you’re seeing the 777 numeric pattern, the angels send you their congratulations! The reason? You are riding the wave and are in tune with your true self and the whole Universe. You are in alignment with your life purpose. It is a confirmation telling you that you’re doing well. When you understand who you truly are, you work on what's meaningful to you and bring your energy and light to the world. This is what the world needs from you.

This is an extremely positive angelic sign for you, so whenever you see 777, remember that your purpose flows from within you and everything that is unfolding or being revealed to you is part of your purpose. Your new thoughts and ideas will nudge you in the right direction. And when you’re doing what you’re supposed to do—as part of your agreed mission, the Infinte Creator will support you and show you that you’re on the right path.

You will feel as if something larger is taking you over and using you as an instrument or vessel to fulfill a mission. You may even notice that your health improves, your relationships shift for the better, your finances improve, or most significantly—your heart opens.

Remember that you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. It’s all part of the journey.

2nd Meaning of 777: You're Increasing Your Awareness to Know Yourself Better

Another meaning of 777 is that you need to keep your mind positively focused on your true potential and know that you are far more than what you appear to be. For this, you need to continue living in the state of awareness and put all your energy and effort into being more awake. The key is being present.

Being aware of yourself and everything around you is the authentic way you can live your life. Be observant of your own actions and pay attention to every thought and feeling. Be watchful of everything you do. Know what you like and dislike, recognize what motivates you, and be familiar with your strengths and weaknesses. "Know thyself."

Your increased self-awareness will give you the guidance in your life journey. Since you are in control, you will know where to focus your thoughts, feelings, and actions to fulfill your mission.

The following quote from psychoanalyst Carl Jung sums it up: "Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

So whenever you see 777, know that the more you’re in touch with who you are, the more your internal chatter will decrease and you will develop more clarity. As the deepest parts of your being rise to the surface, you will notice a state of peace and calmness within your soul.

And remember this, the longest journey you’ll ever take is the one where you need to find yourself.

3rd Meaning of 777: You're Ready to Practice The New Knowledge

Another reason why you are seeing 777 frequently is that you’re ready to put into practice all the wonderful spiritual knowledge you’ve come to understand.

The angels are telling you that you’ve read all the books you needed to read, you’ve done all of your “spiritual homework” and you’re now ready to put everything into play.

You have come out of the study zone and you’re ready to enter the practice zone—this is the meaning of 777.

more  https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/3-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-777-the-meaning-of-777

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 10:17