Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

RITA GOOLD

mac
    mac

RITA GOOLD Empty RITA GOOLD

Post by mac Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 16:24

On another website a member is asking whether anyone knows if Rita Goold is alive and still working as a medium.  I have no idea and couldn't find any up-to-date info online. 

Can anyone help, please?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

RITA GOOLD Empty Re: RITA GOOLD

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 22:28

mac wrote:On another website a member is asking whether anyone knows if Rita Goold is alive and still working as a medium.  I have no idea and couldn't find any up-to-date info online. 

Can anyone help, please?

I can't answer the question, mac, but Robin Foy might be able to enlighten (unless of course he is the member on the other website doing the asking ...(?)  He penned this article The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold as recent as July this year, in  The Other Side Press.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Extract:
    "Recently, I have discovered more worthwhile testimonies to the nature and value of Rita’s mediumship, and I would like to share some of those with our readers."
    (Robin Foy)

Another area to try might be David Rogers (contact details in the link:  http://www.spiritualistresources.com/cgi-bin/share/index.pl?read=1518 ).
    mac
    mac

RITA GOOLD Empty Re: RITA GOOLD

Post by mac Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 23:04

thanks, kk - I picked up both those locations earlier but was surprised so little info can be found online. But that may also be the way for other mediums. I've not often tried looking.

I did also ask elsewhere and learned that she's alive but retired

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:18