Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

Voldsgaard

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Voldsgaard Empty Voldsgaard

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:00

(originally posted on 15 June 2008)

Sending out strong thoughts with much love to Voldsy. As with Stardust, please let us have some kind of a sign (somewhere) so that we know you're ok.

From all your forum friends. xxx
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Voldsgaard Empty Re: Voldsgaard

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:01

i second that, you are not forgotton, truly.luv lynne
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:03

I've come to the conclusion that we should all set a special time to send positive thoughts and love out to Voldsgaard and Stardust---separate
    from the others on the list. What about 9pm as a time? We've tried all the other means of contact with no success so it must be worth a try,
    isn't it?The more of us who do this the better. Isn't that the way it works?Please help if you can. How long should this last per evening?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:05

I do anyway, Feather - just before the 10 o'clock candle. (I have a separate little candle for my own private intentions)
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:09

That's good, Candlelight. I'll do the same. I read a post on pb today which said that connection with spirit is sometimes
    lost temporarily if your guides are changing. Have you heard of this yourself? It was news to me.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:12

Hi Searcher, I haven't read that post, but yes, (for a medium anyway) in my experience you seem to have spates where nothing seems to be 'happening' and you wonder to yourself 'have I lost it?' (the connection/ability/gift) and then all of a sudden 'different' things will be introduced, like for instance before you may only be working clairsentiently, and suddenly now you may find that clairaudience is being introduced, or a healing guide for instance may be introduced.
    This can be only temporary, where spirit can be testing you - to see which of the abilities you can work best with. Could be healing, writing, trance - So, it may go again, for good, or may be that it will reappear at another time (when the time is right) ...
    Then again, you can have all those guides together. All depends on the individual.
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:21

There's nothing simple about it then. It all seems very complicated to me---but then it would, wouldn't it??
    It would be a bit difficult for the likes of Gordon or Tony if that happened to them.It's not the only confusing
    thing we have to deal with either, Candlelight. User names can be just as bad! Here's a little reminder for you. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:24

I've been lighting a candle for Voldsy too.
    That's one big wall there separating him from us, it'll take some time to knock it down brick by brick.
    It's Summertime, maybe he's gone away on holiday with his family and will return with his energy and spirituality renewed.
    Voldsy, remember that we care about you. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:24

I hope he hasn't had a relapse and ended up back in hospital.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:27

I didn't know V had been in hospital before. I hope it was nothing too serious, Stardust. It's going into the 5th month now since we
    heard from him. Sounds more worrying than ever. You'd think he wouldn't be able to resist popping in somewhere after all this time.
    It's a dreadful situation. He may not have access to a puter, of course. It's all just so unlike him.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:31

09 Sep 2008

Wonderful news! Voldsy's back home. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Our little family's complete again.
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:33

home at his home candlelight? or on the forum. hope he is well and ready to come back. one of the oldies as we are now known as, goodie [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:35

He has posted a message on his own forum, Lynne - and been on spiritlove as well. He's back! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] - but got a lot of catching up to do.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:38

He's gone quiet again. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 23:40

He's definitely back in flow, Stardust.
    (YOU'RE the one that's gone quiet now) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Karma sent to Voldsy. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (Come and collect it!)

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 5:15