Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

5 posters

The 10 Basic Aura Colours

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

The 10 Basic Aura Colours Empty The 10 Basic Aura Colours

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:01

(originally posted on 15 Jan 2008)

The 10 Basic Aura Colours

Violet
    Positive:    Indicates an ability to find deep spiritual purpose, sense of humility, acceptance of difficulties, imagination, spontaneity and originality, perhaps verging on the eccentric.  May also be a sign of vision and clairvoyance.

Negative:    May indicate a person being too attached to the spiritual world, retreating from reality.  A person too sensitive and emotional, an introvert who prefers fantasy to reality.

Lavender
    Positive:    Indication of reflection, meditation and healing.  A person desiring harmony and peace, often happiest when living in their own imaginary inner world.

Negative:      May become too attached to imagination and dreams.

Turquoise
    Positive:    The predominantly turquoise aura suggest a person with a positive attitude to themselves and their needs.  Likely to have high energy levels and enjoy physical exercise.  This person tends to feel at ease in the company of others and radiates an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.

Negative:    May indicate an obsession with self or a desperate need to be important to succeed, to be a somebody.

Blue
    Positive:    The predominantly blue aura represents sound judgement, reliability, and risk-free progress.  This colour is often found in the auras of business executives.

Negative:    May signify an overload of thoughts and plans, executive stress.

Aquamarine
    Positive:    The colour of compassion and affection.  Indicating sensitivity and gentleness combined with organisation and common sense.  Suggest an altruistic approach to life and valuing personal freedom.

Negative:    May represent a need for change, or a person trapped and drained by the expectations of others.

Deep Green
    Positive:    Deep green auras tend to be found on confident, friendly reliable people.  Calm and unflappable this person is likely to be grounded and down to earth.

Negative:    May overlook the need to relax and wind down.  Desire for success may lead to neglect of feelings, health and bodily needs.

Yellow
    Positive:    A yellow aura indicates wellbeing and happiness, mental agility and rational thinking, a strong sense of direction combined with the ability to be flexible.

Negative:    May indicate a spirit of competitiveness to the extent of using deceit or manipulation to achieve their ends.

Orange
    Positive:    The colour of joy and friendship.  This person has the capacity to really enjoy living, an extrovert who enjoys being the centre of attention.  Likely to be vibrant and witty with the ability to communicate with anybody.

Negative:    May be so enthusiastic about everybody else that they forget their own needs, leading to exhaustion or alienation from their own feelings.

Pink:   
    Positive:     Pink auras indicate warm-heartedness, love and vocation.  Blazes of dark pink often appear in an aura during the early stages of a love affair.

Negative:    Dusty pink indicates an immature attitude, just fooling around, no genuine love of anything.

Red
    Positive:    A deep red aura suggests a powerful ego and a strong will.  Passion or desire and the ability to attune to ideas and plans and creative work.

Negative:    May be an indication of anger and aggression.  May also be a sign that a person is nervous, impatient or over-anxious.

[align=center]Other Aura Colours[/align]
    Ultraviolet
    Positive:    The colour of inspiration, visions and dreams, as an aura colour it suggests psychic ability.  This individual may be creative, inventive and original

Negative:    May indicate an individual being under pressure, creative energy requiring an outlet.

Indigo
    Positive:    Another colour that indicates psychic ability, this tie combined with an interest in mystery and magic.  Is often found in the aura of people undergoing profound spiritual awakening.

Negative:    May indicate an obsession with psychic contact and phenomena, a person who having failed to find inner truth relies on the psychic powers of others.

White
    Positive:    White is the colour of healing energy, of advancement, awakening and attaining goals.  May signify balance and harmony and a strong connection to other people.

Negative:    Clouds of white may indicate a person unsure of their true identity, playing many roles.

Silver
    Positive:    The colour of fertility and creativity, may be present when women ovulate.  May signify a deep sexual connection to another person.

Negative:    May indicate a person with no emotional boundaries.  Someone who alienated from their own feelings mirrors the feelings of those aorund them.

Sky Blue
    Positive:    The colour of sensitivity and imagination.  Sky lue is often found the aura of artists and writers.  Suggests a strong gut instinct and powerful intuition, may imply that an individual is in tune with those around them.

Negative:    May indicate a period of adjustment, insecurity or self-doubt.  Often appears when people are going through relationship break-ups.

Light Green
    Positive:    Often found in the auras of the financially successful.  Suggests the ability to make progress.

Negative:    This person may become too eager to please that they forget what pleases themself.

Amber
    Positive:    This is the colour of strength and purpose, often seen when a person is seeking change or personal development, indicates an intelligent happy, playful person with the courage of their convictions.

Negative:    This person may become arrogant assuming they will inspire and sweep along everyone around them.

Copper
    Positive:    A predomonantly copper aura suggests a person grounded, hardworking and enthusiastic with a tendency to follow conventions.

Negative:    May indicate a person lacking in motivation, who feels that life is dull and does not want to be inspired with enthusiasm.
    Light Red
    Positive:    The colour of joy and sensuality.  It suggests that a person is involved in an erotic and deeply sexual relationship.

Claret
    Positive:    Claret often appears in an individual#s aura during periods of career change or change of direction.  It suggests enthusiasm and the need to be noticed.  It may also indicate deep feelings and wishful thinking.

Negative:    The person with claret in their aura may feel quick-tempered and impuslive.  Claret is often seen in the aura when people are having difficulties with their feelings, they may become overbearing and demanding.
    Stardust
    Stardust

The 10 Basic Aura Colours Empty Re: The 10 Basic Aura Colours

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:03

It's strange there are many more aura than chakra colours. Is it easy to tell the difference between lavender, violet and ultraviolet ? How do you see them ?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:05

I see Lavender as a sort of light pastel mauvy colour.
    Violet as in the colour of the flowers violets.
    And ultraviolet I imagine to be the predominant colour I usually see when meditating. A sort of purply lavender that seems to be lit from within. I see it in moving shapes which sometimes come very close on a sort of vibration. Sometimes other colours are brought in too but the ultraviolet always remains as a sort of "screensaver background" if you like.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:08

when i had my aura photographed and was all red...went home and looked up red in one of my books to see if any difference to the interpretations given by the 'photographer'...there was..said red is often seen on murderers! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:10

lar-lar, red is always seen as aggressive but I find it's the most vibrant and cheerful of all, it's so alive. Don't you agree ?
    There is the blood association with murderers and statistics say red cars have the most accidents.
    Do you have murderous tendencies ? If so, it's just as well this contact is only virtual. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Voldsgaard

Post by Voldsgaard Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:12

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Try this link, lar ....
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:16

Thanks for that link, Voldsy. Interesting, because I also had my aura photograph taken at Mind, Body & Spirit Festival last year. Completely red! My aura spread far out beyond the photo page (the man said would need a bigger photo to say how far) I took it to my dev. circle next time I went as we were doing an exercise on seeing and drawing people's auras in the class. The tutor explained that of course your aura changes with your emotions and circumstances, and told us of a similar class she had been conducting, when one of the circle members said she couldn't concentrate on the task as she had an awful migraine. Our teacher, who is also a Healer, then went to administer some healing for her there and then, and at that everyone had to change their pencil colours because as the healing was taking effect, the colours of her aura were changing before their eyes.
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:17

so wer'e both sex-mad then [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:19

We don't need to know your aura colours to realise that,lar-lar. We get it through clairsentience!! lol  lol
    When I had my aura photographed, it was all mid-blue except the area round my ears.I took that to mean
    hearing loss. Would that be right?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:21

was there any colour around your ears feather?

I think you are right regarding your first sentence [Only admins are allowed to see this image] shhhhh! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:22

Feather, looks like you've been at your chocolate Easter bunnies already !
    Feather
    Feather

Post by Feather Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:24

Yes, Stardust. Nothing chocolate is safe with me.
    Candlelight, to be honest, I don't remember. I was so chuffed with the blue.
    I still have the kirlian(?) photo in the house but where is the problem. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 3:29

I havent seen mine for a couple of years,its definately in the house -i doubt i will have another one done though..unsure about them.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 5:27