Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+2
Stardust
lynneandjohn
6 posters

my spider signs

lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

my spider signs Empty my spider signs

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:12

(originally posted on 13 Feb 2008)

when i lost my hubby i asked for his sister to speak for me at his funeral service as i just could,nt.
    the jist of it was that one day i saw my hubby in the garden and could see he was lost in something. i went out to find him watching a huge spider spin it's web and await it's catch. he found this amazing and watched it intently explaining in detail how it did this. he loved anything like this, but would love to watch spiders particularly as it was so remarkable.
    i asked at the service that when anyone saw a spider to remember john at that moment.
    soon after, i saw a spider for 7 consecutive days without searching for them, one hanging of the blind, one of the lamp shade, one hanging in front of my eyes from the ceiling, one in the garden, and so on. i noticed by the end of the week i had seen one for each day.
    i know it was john undoubtedly. i went on to have a tatoo of john name on my wrist with a tiny spider and web. this is why it was so significant in my reading.
    whilst on the phone one day to johns sister i was mentioning the spiders to her and one walked there and then across the floor. just know he's around when a spider is. wonderful luv lynne
    Stardust
    Stardust

my spider signs Empty Re: my spider signs

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:13

I was completely charmed by this story Lynne. John knew just what sign to send that you would recognize, and it is a wonder to me too how spiders spin their delicate, silvery webs, which look so lovely in the morning with tiny diamond droplets of dew clinging to the threads. Whenever I see a spider now I will think of you and your hubby. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:14

aww thanks stardust, just what i hope for when people see one. means alot. luv lynne
    elly
    elly

Post by elly Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:15

completely lovely really feel so gooey inside reading that lynne
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:16

thanks elly,glad you appreciate it. the other week i was in the kitchen and felt so low. asked john to let me know he was there. a few mins later i saw a tiny one crawling on my shoulder. just smiled and thanked him. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:17

Thats lovely lynne,today i saw a little spider sitting on my new yellow shrub i brought and i thought of you. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:18

The last time was in the boss' room next to mine, he started shouting so I went to see what was up and he was pointing to a spider trying desperately to hide in the corner. I did laugh, it was the first I knew of his spider phobia. I tried to catch it and put it back outside (it came in when he opened his shutters) but it was too frightened and wouldn't come out into the open. Some time later I heard a triumphant shout and discovered he'd squashed it flat - he kept stamping on it long after he'd reduced it to a stain under his shoe, [Only admins are allowed to see this image] it was horrible. He was like a madman over this poor little spider. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:19

Found this one while looking for an avatar. So I did get a spider for you after all, lynneandjohn.  :D  Does he count ?
    I was searching for 'tiny images' and didn't look for 'spiders' at all !  :D
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:21

oh he's lovely, just like the one on my wrist. there are no coincedences i believe, so i thank-you for my spider sign that i believe is from john.feel really happy as i havbe had other signs today that he is here. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:22

What other signs Lynne?
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:23

firstly i was sat talking to john at around 1.30 today. i also asked him for a sign to let me know he was close.
    i met my daughter later for a bite to eat and she was so excited and gave me a rose. she said that whilst she was sat at her desk at work, really busy and not thinking of today or us, she had the most overpowering sense that john was there, she said she heard in her head "GET YOUR MUM A ROSE FROM ME". she was so amazed at how it came from no-where and how clear it was.she was so emotional and buzzing about it.

now i must add that my kids would never ever make anything up to make me feel better. we have that respect to never patronise each other as we know we ourselves would;'nt want that.

anyway we came home around 5 and my eldest son said that he had heard the door again. we have heard the porch and front door open about 5 times between us. it always happens when someone is alone in the house and it is so ditinctive and unmistakable. i have mentioned it before i think. it is so clear that we automatically call out "hiya your back then", without any question if it was the door as it was so audible. this has happened as i say before and i have looked out and no-one is there. it is so-so real. my son said it is so real that he was a bit freaked out today but laughed as he knows it's john.
    liz
    liz

Post by liz Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:24

lynne I'm so happy for you,He is still sending you valentine presents.
    the feelings seem to be getting stronger for you,
    hopefully you will get your strength from this,
    xxx
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:25

thanks liz, it is so wonderful when something like this happens out of the blue. it fills you with so much peace. i am so thankful to john and spirit for what they do. thanks again luv lynne [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:26

just noticed you post lar-lar, thanks for remembering!. luv lynne
    lar-lar
    lar-lar

Post by lar-lar Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:27

wonderful lynne! very touching.hip hip hooray for spiders and roses.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:29

Look what came up for spider rose.    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:30

thanks stardust, love it. you really are thoughtful. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] luv lynne

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 14:47