Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

Hello from Ariel

ariel.
    ariel.

Hello from Ariel Empty Hello from Ariel

Post by ariel. Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:10

Hello. Been reading and enjoying this site for a while and just want to come here to say thanks. Smile  Very happy to have found you, liking it a lot and learning much from these pages.

thanks
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Hello from Ariel Empty Re: Hello from Ariel

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:11

ariel wrote:Hello. Been reading and enjoying this site for a while and just want to come here to say thanks.  Smile Very happy to have found you, liking it a lot and learning much from these pages.

thanks

Hello to you, Ariel.  welcomeflower

I'm glad you are enjoying the forum - and thank you for joining and telling us so.  Happy

You are most welcome to join in the posting anywhere around the board that interests you - or perhaps start some new topics of your own. I hope you will
    ariel.
    ariel.

Post by ariel. Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:13

Thanks for the welcome Candlelight.kk. Still much to read through. I am presently sifting through the list of links you provide on the site. How marvelous to have all those links to hand together in the same back yard, some that I am already familiar with and some new to me.
    I really can't express enough how chuffed I am to find this lovely site and through it learning about other awesome places with all the kind of things I am most interested in finding out about. Awesome!
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:15

A very warm welcome to you Ariel.  welcomeflower
    ariel.
    ariel.

Post by ariel. Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:16

Thanks Misty.  thanks
    Stardust
    Stardust