Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Sally Morgan

evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male

Sally Morgan

Post by evergreen on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:42

(originally posted on 14 Oct 2014)

What's the general opinion on Sally Morgan ("Psychic to the Stars")?

Has she finally reached the end of the line now?

Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: Sally Morgan

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:51

butterfly

To be honest, I really can't be bothered in adding to all the hyped-up publicity for either party concerned in this fiasco.   blah

It's the very same crowd involved here as were involved in the circus hoo-ha a few years back concerning Sally Morgan,
( as covered in some detail on the Spiritlove Forum here  arrow  http://spiritlove.freeforums.org/sally-morgan-messages-from-the-other-side-or-the-outside-t2437.html  )

Suffice to say, I have been following the recent shenanigans here, as reported on the Skeps forum (where the contribution comments from member 'Ketchup' [aka Kitkat] are those of yours truly   )  :
http://skepsforum.prophpbb.com/

Halloween is approaching - historically the traditional time for these publicity-spinning campaigns ....
I guess different folk have different ways of celebrating at this time of year ............ 

Each to their own .........   ghost
evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male

Post by evergreen on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:53

Candlelight.kk wrote:To be honest, I really can't be bothered in adding to all the hyped-up publicity for either party concerned in this fiasco.   blah

I take it you are not too impressed by Miss Morgan then, Candlelight.kk?
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by Misty on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:55

evergreen wrote:
Candlelight.kk wrote:To be honest, I really can't be bothered in adding to all the hyped-up publicity for either party concerned in this fiasco.   blah

I take it you are not too impressed by Miss Morgan then, Candlelight.kk?

Was waiting to see what KK's response would be.   door  

wary  How much did Sally get in settlement from the earpiece allegations, half a million!  :shock:  Thats what hubby said in the video gloating about it.  Sally has now sacked hubby. He's no longer her manager.   Could be just for the publicity.  After all no publicity is bad publicity.  Rolling Eyes  But its no more than he deserves. Horrid obnoxious man.   thumbdown
Candlelight.kk

Female

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 12:25

Halloween marks the end of Psychic Awareness Month for the Good Thinking Society, arranged as a show of support for Mark Tilbrook. Since our project began at the start of October, we have helped organise the quiet, polite leafleting of 27 shows throughout the month – including 12 shows from Sally Morgan, 10 shows from Colin Fry, 4 from Derek Acorah and one Tony Stockwell show.

We’re happy to report that Tony Stockwell’s management team took the time to thank our leafleters for their polite and respectful manner, and Colin Fry on a number of occasions gave leafleters complementary tickets to his show as a gesture of goodwill. Sally Morgan’s team, too, provided no further obstacle, beyond telling us we were “lucky not to have been thrown under a train” and that it was “lucky we were still able to walk” in Watford on October 1st.

http://goodthinkingsociety.org/psychic-awareness-month-draws-to-a-successful-close/
evergreen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male

Post by evergreen on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 12:28

Colin Fry on a number of occasions gave leafleters complementary tickets to his show as a gesture of goodwill.

Good idea if you want to go see a show but can't afford the price of the tickets --- Hand out leaflets outside the theatre of your choice!
ariel
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Male

Post by ariel on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 12:30

evergreen wrote:
Colin Fry on a number of occasions gave leafleters complementary tickets to his show as a gesture of goodwill.

Good idea if you want to go see a show but can't afford the price of the tickets ---  Hand out leaflets outside the theatre of your choice!   nuts

rofl

Has anyone here been to see Colin Fry?  I went to a show a few years ago.  It was Colin Fry, Derek Acorah and Tony Stockwell.
Derek was really funny and entertaining.  Tony was mystifying and hypnotic to watch and listen to.  Colin was O.K. but compared to the other two I found him a bit boring I have to say.  I think it was because he was just a bit too serious, no sense of humour.

Current date/time is Tue 17 Oct 2017, 17:44