Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Hey from Brin

Brin
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Male

Hey from Brin

Post by Brin

Hi folks, my name is Brin and I found this place by sheer accident. A nice accident I might add. Feels a comfortable place to be.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:07 by lalleycat

Welcome to you Brin. Yes it's a peaceful little haven here. A place to escape to from a hurried and harried world.

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:08 by Candlelight.kk

Hi Brin.

lalleycat wrote:Yes it's a peaceful little haven here. A place to escape to from a hurried and harried world.
I think lalleycat is being a bit diplomatic there. It's actually so 'peaceful' around here these days that you could hear a pin drop. Most people do seem to find this place 'by accident', lol

Depending on what it is you're looking for ... why not pay a visit to our sister forum, Spiritlove. You can find the details on the forum here - or on our brand new forum Krazy Kats http://krazykats.forumotion.co.uk

Post on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:09 by Stardust

Hello and welcome, Brin, it's great to have a newbie, please stick around.
I love this place and deplore its present lack of activity, but maybe only temporary, let's hope so.
I look forward to reading your posts.

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 01:38