Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Labels limit us

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Food for thought Labels limit us

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:44

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
    -- Lao Tzu

How do you label yourself? How do you label others?
    Be aware that any label is limiting. Labels stick us in a box where there's no room to move. Today, experience how it feels to let go of the labels to rest in 'I am.' Feel the freedom, the spaciousness, the infinite potential of simply being.

"As long as I am this or that, I am not all things."
    -- Meister Eckhart

"Your only limitations are those you set up in your mind, or permit others to set up for you."
    -- Og Mandino
    mac
    mac

Food for thought Re: Labels limit us

Post by mac Sat 2 Nov 2019 - 18:49

Candlelight.kk wrote:
    "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
    -- Lao Tzu

How do you label yourself? How do you label others?
    Be aware that any label is limiting. Labels stick us in a box where there's no room to move. Today, experience how it feels to let go of the labels to rest in 'I am.' Feel the freedom, the spaciousness, the infinite potential of simply being.

"As long as I am this or that, I am not all things."
    -- Meister Eckhart

"Your only limitations are those you set up in your mind, or permit others to set up for you."
    -- Og Mandino

Not as I see things..... Labels simply indicate potential and have no impact on actual outcomes. Those who suggest otherwise may have no clear idea who or what they are.