Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

As above, so below

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

As above, so below Empty As above, so below

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 9:42

"There is in all visible things - a hidden wholeness."
    -- Thomas Merton

"From a hologrammatic viewpoint, ...you are one little physical image that reflects all of humanity when projected spiritually upon the cosmic screen."
    -- Wayne Dyer

"As above, so below."
    Everything is connected. The universe is a hologram where every part contains the whole. Outside echoes the inside. The lower is a reflection of the higher. The other is a reflection of you. We are all a microcosm of each other. The big picture is within us and even our cells.

Be open to see the interconnections, influences and inter-relationships of things.

"Unity consciousness is a state of enlightenment where we pierce the mask of illusion which creates separation and fragmentation. Behind the appearance of separation is one unified field of wholeness. Here the seer and the scenery are one."
    -- Deepak Chopra

"To me there is no difference between one person and another; I behold all as soul-reflections of the one God.
    I can't think of anyone as a stranger, for I know that we are all part of the One Spirit."
    -- Paramahansa Yogananda

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 3:45