Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Candlelight.kk

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Post by Candlelight.kk on 10th December 2017, 17:12

Spirit Guide Sparrow
"Your companion of consciousness"
"Knowing something to be true does not require the beliefs of others, for there is no doubt present. What is left is an innate desire to share it so that a deeper connection is forged with the universe."

Original and unique spiritual website.  Take a look:

link  http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/index.html
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Re: Spirit Guide Sparrow

Post by mac on 10th December 2017, 17:31

SGS - Spirit Guide Sparrow - I've found a puzzle.

I remember him arriving on 'Spiritual  Forums' and wondering who/what he actually was.  He appeared to be, portrayed himself as, an advanced spirit guide and began answering member questions etc.

His thread is several years old now with thousands of viewings and contributions.  The website was compiled by an admirer of his guidance.  All these years on I'm still usure about him but some time ago I too posted (on another of my regular websites) a link to Sparrow's guidance website because there is information and guidance I consider helpful and in line with what I've learned from other respected guides.

Some aspects he writes about I am not persuaded by what he says.  His ideas are not in line with what I've learned elsewhere and those aspects leave me conflicted about his overall spiritual status - caveat emptor.
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 11th December 2017, 19:39

mac wrote:
Some aspects he writes about I am not persuaded by what he says.  His ideas are not in line with what I've learned elsewhere and those aspects leave me conflicted about his overall spiritual status - caveat emptor.

I don't think the intention is for anyone to be "persuaded by what he says" (assuming the author is a 'he').  That's what I meant about it being an "original and unique" site; I see it as a sort of a Blog with a twist - where someone - an imaginative someone (whomever it may be), has jotted down their story and thoughts, possibly garnered through research or personal experience, or an amalgamation of both, and wishes to share those musings with others - or maybe 'fishing' to find out whether some or all of their writings or experiences might resonate with others, or to strike up a discussion with others who might have an interest in matters of a spiritual nature ... Then again, it could be someone simply exercising their imaginative and creative ability and just a therapeutic type of exercise or hobby to pass their days.
Either way, it makes good reading (for some) ... I've certainly enjoyed reading the bits that I have done so far.
Doesn't necessarily mean I agree or disagree with all or any of its content. Smile
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on 11th December 2017, 20:36

It was never my suggestion that what he writes is to persuade anyone about anything.  But as with anything novel, it may or may not persuade you it's worth considering seriously or in more depth.

That's the persuasion I was meaning in connection with myself. It's a similar persuasion about the ideas, teachings and guidance from discarnates widely seen as spiritually evolved. 

And I don't yet feel persuaded that Sparrow should be seen in such a way.  I have my concerns about  some of what he teaches.  Never felt that way about Silver Birch... Wink
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 12th December 2017, 00:11

Another online place dedicated to 'Sparrow' :  link  https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

Current date/time is 25th September 2018, 01:13