Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

me time

lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

me time

Post by lar-lar on Tue 16 May 2017, 21:21

08 Mar 2008, 04:27

its almost 330 am and im not long back from the shops to treat myself.kids are with dad and i just got the urge so off i went to a 24 hr supermarket,i got a lovely blue wool coat in a sale..a tenner and a lovely black jumper for 6 quid,hows that for a bargain!
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Re: me time

Post by Feather on Tue 16 May 2017, 21:22

08 Mar 2008, 11:53

That's super, lar-lar. When do you sleep????? I notice a lot of you on here are very late goers-to-bed!!
I think the blue coat sounds very pretty. There doesn't seem to be a lot of blue in the shops or catalogues
and hasn't been for a few years but it's creeping in again. I love blue.  very happy

Female

Re: me time

Post by Candlelight.kk on Tue 16 May 2017, 21:24

08 Mar 2008, 17:32

Definitely the best time to go to the supermarket! No crowds, queues, killer shopping trolleys...

Well, I work all day so the only time I get to get on the forums (computer problems allowing) is late in the evenings and then I have to catch up with all that's happened in the day, so usually end up a bit like this in the early hours ...

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 19:59