Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Our Shoutbox (Message Box)

Candlelight.kk

Female

Our Shoutbox (Message Box)

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:17 am

As from today (1st January) the Shout Box is no longer free to run so to keep it going I have had to upgrade to the Premium service (£14 a year). (Shout boxes on Spiritlove and Krazy Kats are already under the Premium service, so they are okay).
With Premium service we get lots more options ... but as the Light After Life forum doesn't seem to get that many visitors these days I had not bothered to upgrade in the past. Now, unfortunately, I have no choice as to keep it free would mean the facility disappearing altogether. (When I looked in on the forum this morning it had disappeared!)

So ... for all our enjoyment, I have rectified this. I just hope more people will actually use the facility.

(The Shoutbox is displayed on the Portal Page of this Forum, but you can also access the full box from the link towards the bottom of the main Forum page)

Candlelight (Kitkat) xxx
Candlelight.kk

Female

Re: Our Shoutbox (Message Box)

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:17 am

Actually, just come to the realisation that it was a bit of a waste of money - no-one ever uses it anyway, so I'm dismantling it from here and transferring it over to Krazy-Kats. Hardly anyone ever visits this forum any more either, so most likely no-one will even miss it (if they ever even noticed it was there in the first place). Yes, I know ... seems I'm talking to myself here. Ah well. Twas good while it lasted I suppose.

EDITED FURTHER:

The Shoutbox has now morphed into an Interforum Shoutbox - the one serves all.
Handy to have when the FreeForums hosted forums [Light After Life (LAL) and Spiritlove (SL)] are having server trouble and crashing problems (something that happens quite a lot). [Krazykats (KKs) is with a different host, so doesn't experience the same annoying & frequent problems as the FFs.]
The Shoutbox is actually totally separate from the Forums, so when a forum goes down the Shoutbox is always still available and usable through its own link:

http://lightafterlife.shoutmix.net/

Good idea and advisable to save this direct link in your Favourites.
Great way for members to keep in touch on those occasions, and to keep up to date with progress.

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:08 am