Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Michael Prescott's Blog

Candlelight.kk

Michael Prescott's Blog

Post by Candlelight.kk on 29th March 2018, 12:13

Michael Prescott's Blog

Discussions of evidence for psi and life after death, with an attempt to balance judicious skepticism and rational open-mindedness.

link http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Re: Michael Prescott's Blog

Post by Misty on 30th March 2018, 13:52

Thanks for this link Candlelight.  Its been awhile since I visited Michael Prescott's site, but just been reading in there now, and this latest piece he has written about a drug called Salvia (aka Sally) which I hadnt heard of untill now, is quite disturbing in places, accounts of some experimenters experiences while 'under the influence'. wary 

Salvia operates on different neural pathways than other hallucinogens and tends to produce chaotic thoughts, visual and tactile synesthesia (you "see" things with your skin), and a profoundly depressing or deeply frightening sense of dissociation.
The nature of these hallucinatory experiences is interesting. What follows are quotes from some people who had bad trips on salvia (as well as a few who found the experience more enlightening than scary).
Many users report out-of-body experiences, often combined with the sense of the body flattening out into a two-dimensional geometrical shape like a plank of wood or a Lego block. (I realize Legos and planks are not really two-dimensional objects, but this is how people describe it.) The sense of ego-identity, of personal existence, can be profoundly undermined.

This example for instance --- Scary mind tricks!  pale   door
My buddy did 40x and said he floated in his chair out of an apartment building, looked back and was floating 20 stories up watching everyone in the building through the walls.
The tv began to flash solid colours and I could feel the sound waves hitting me and bouncing around the room. My head and arms stretched about 7 feet underneath my coffee table and then slowly slid back onto my head. At this point my standing fan and heater were talking to me in a really high pitched voice saying "You're so fucked up" over and over. I started to lift of the couch and fly out the window ... I saw planets and colours I've never seen before. As I came down from it, the feeling was like when you retract a cord back into an appliance it just kinda flys back into its place. Well that was me but to my body. Colours returned back to normal and my body returned. My friend said I sat on that couch for 40 mins not moving an inch besides my jaw and eyes being wide open.
Your soul gets vacuumed out of your body and you find yourself turning into a 2D object that's infinitely huge and twisting into itself and you will feel stuck here for eternity and will leave you doubting your existence for years afterwards. I'm still getting over it 6 years later.
I took a big hit of Salvia and exhaled and instantly went into a "Gold Hue Flipbook". It was basically my life being flipped through rapidly and when my conscious became normal, I slipped out of the 2d plane and was hovering over my body for a brief moment.
I even got to meet Lady Salvia herself, not before I was torn into a million pieces and all that remained was a ball of light. 

Current date/time is 23rd October 2018, 05:11