Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

COVID-19: All the latest LIVE global updates - updated throughout each day

The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'PSYCHIC' (Parts 1 and 2)
3 posters

[solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

solved [solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 14:24

YAHOO Mail is down again for hundreds of users that are experiencing e-mail server issues today.

YAHOO MAIL DOWN - UPDATE THREE - Sunday 1.20pm GMT: 
The Yahoo Mail issues that affected thousands of customers on Saturday is meant to have been resolved.
However, despite engineers fixing the e-mail server issues late on Satuday hundreds of Yahoo Mail users have still reported issues with the service today.
Independent outage monitor Down Detector has today received a steady stream of reports of Yahoo Mail down.
While Yahoo Mail down reports have not reached the highs of yesterday, Down Detector has received hundreds reports today from users experiencing issues.

more  https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/920265/Yahoo-Mail-down-not-working-Sky-e-mail-servers-login-issues

Check current status: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/yahoo-mail
evergreen
evergreen

solved Re: [solved] Yahoo Mail down - again!

Post by evergreen Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 21:02

This is major.  I thought about changing from yahoo when it had this problem before.  Wish now I had done. angry

I can get to my email on my computer but not on my phone,
keeps giving the message email failed, password incorrect! wtf
evergreen
evergreen

Post by evergreen Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 12:25

I got 12 back e-mails listed out on my iPhone this morning!  One of them sent to me by a friend on the 16th February, only receiving it now!  What is going on? 
I don't know if that's the end of it now or are there still e-mails missing.  Does anyone know? 
The help line is crap.
As soon as it does get fixed I am changing over to Google.  Had enough of this. angry
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 14:21

evergreen wrote:I got 12 back e-mails listed out on my iPhone this morning!  One of them sent to me by a friend on the 16th February, only receiving it now!  What is going on? 
I don't know if that's the end of it now or are there still e-mails missing.  Does anyone know?

Sounds as though the problem has now been fixed as far as you're concerned, evergreen.
Looking at the Down Detector , though, there are still quite a few complaints being reported. 

evergreen wrote:As soon as it does get fixed I am changing over to Google.  Had enough of this. angry

It's always a good idea to have an alternative anyway, so you at least have some sort of recourse when things go wrong with one - and inevitably they will from time to time.

Motto for the week:  Don't put all your eggs in one basket!
Misty
Misty

Post by Misty Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 11:51

Could be a false alarm Evergreen. Dont celebrate too soon! Many reports saying they thought it fixed and the next day back to square one again.  

Some of the complaints still pouring in today:-

preet kaur • an hour ago
Thats it moving to gmail or something else as soon yahoo server will start working. Getting frustrate now. 3 times this week. My business emails are attached to this yahoo email account and customers are abusing me constantly. Yahoo mail has been down since saturday for me and today is the day 3 with no access to order status, delivery notifications etc.

Ken • 4 hours ago
And it’s started again.  no emails being received via iPhone... when is this going to be sorted out once and for all?????

Lisa Sheppard  15 hours ago
Since 7:30 this morning UK time server errors with yahoo mail. Been like this for about a week now, really slow receiving emails. Today cant access anything. Tried Yahoo website, cant see any emails or folders.

Current date/time is Thu 2 Dec 2021 - 16:19