Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Warren Caylor

Maxy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Warren Caylor

Post by Maxy on 31st December 2017, 05:52

What are your thoughts about Warren Caylor?

It must be noted that he has been caught in fraud:

On one occasion, Caylor was actually observed in an act of deception by two séance sitters, Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne. He was supposed to be tied to his seat but was observed doing something else:

Unfortunately for the medium, just as the spirits started to send luminous signs of their presence, enough light from a passing car got in through cracks in the window panels for his audience to see him out of his seat, the bindings removed, waving a pair of what looked suspiciously like glowsticks… Caylor, sensibly enough did not hang around long enough for Skyrne or Smith to demand a refund. They considered going to the police, but decided that their chances of success were too slim for it to be worth bothering with.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Warren_Caylor
Candlelight.kk

Re: Warren Caylor

Post by Candlelight.kk on 31st December 2017, 11:16

I wondered how long it would take ... Rolling Eyes
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 31st December 2017, 13:20

I recognise this kind of thread - "What do you think about........?" 

It's similar to the way folk may draw you in by asking you a personal question but then go on to talk at length just about themselves to the point of near-nausea.... 

They sucker us in by pretending to be interested.

Don't care, Maxy. but if you have anything new to add to what's already well-known by folk who follow events, then go ahead and spit it out. 

Just remember, please, that I for one don't want to see a re-hash of historical information.  I'd imagine others won't either.

Mat Barns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Mat Barns on 31st December 2017, 20:28

Maxy wrote:What are your thoughts about Warren Caylor?

Rational Wiki?  lolsign lolsign

That's the best you cn refer? Rational Wiki?  
lolsign
Joel Waller, the greatest physical medium of our time, has sat with Cayler and attests to his authenticity and so do 1,000s of other sitters but you have Rational Wiki?  lolsign

I am so sorry but your post reads like a schizophrenic coke addict's manifesto.

Mat Barns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Mat Barns on 31st December 2017, 20:44

Maxy wrote:
What are your thoughts...

On one occasion, Caylor was actually observed in an act of deception by two séance sitters, Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne. 

My thoughts are the name is supposed to be Michelle Skryne not Skyrne but its RATIONAL WIKI!!!

gigle

obgob

lolsign

Maxy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Maxy on 31st December 2017, 22:35

Lol Waller Joel's favourite medium has been denounced by the spiritualist community:

In 2007, spiritualist medium Jackie Mecke who attended a séance, described Caylor as a "complete fraud" and suggested his séance phenomena was like a "puppet show in a darkened room".

Gary Mannion, a fraudulent spiritualist medium, accused Caylor of fraud at the Australian Academy of Spirit (AAS). According to a report by Psychic News, "Warren arrived, was accused of fraud by Mannion and after some very unfortunate incidents Caylor got on a plane back home before the symposium started.

Maxy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Maxy on 31st December 2017, 22:37

Type "Warren Caylor" on YouTube there are several videos of him with ectoplasm cloth and another that is blatantly toilet paper.

Waller you think this stuff is genuine?

gigle

Maxy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Maxy on 31st December 2017, 22:41

Mat Barns wrote:
Maxy wrote:

On one occasion, Caylor was actually observed in an act of deception by two séance sitters, Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne. 

My thoughts are the name is supposed to be Michelle Skryne not Skyrne but its RATIONAL WIKI!!!

gigle

obgob

lolsign

Wrong.

The report in the Independent says:

Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/features/spirited-away-meet-the-psychics-with-an-uncertain-future-5481164.html

Not sure where you are getting "Skryne" from. Another fictitious invention of yours? facepalm
BillyWallace
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by BillyWallace on 1st January 2018, 21:30

Maxy wrote:Type "Warren Caylor" on YouTube there are several videos of him with ectoplasm cloth and another that is blatantly toilet paper.

Eggsactly, Maxy/Waller, Caylor likes to take a shit in the cabinet.

Case Closed

Shen1976
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by Misty on 2nd January 2018, 11:42

Sorry but anything I have ever heard or read about him screams out Dodgy with a capital D.  Suspect

Mat Barns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Mat Barns on 2nd January 2018, 21:51

Misty wrote:

Sorry but anything I have ever heard or read about him screams out Dodgy with a capital D.  Suspect

Rational wiki will do that to you. Get out more, there are hundreds and hundreds of of testimonials that say differently. Joel Waller tutored Warren and he is the greatest physical medium on the planet.
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by Misty on 2nd January 2018, 23:46

Mat Barns wrote:Joel Waller tutored Warren

Okaaaay.  That explains it then --- an even Dodgier reputation.  WC and WJ obgob The Dodgy Duo!

Mat Barns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Mat Barns on 3rd January 2018, 00:42

Misty wrote:

Okaaaay.  That explains it then --- an even Dodgier reputation.  WC and WJ obgob The Dodgy Duo!

You know nothing, nothing about either of them. You are a child playing inside adult games. You are going on the list of cynics who will never ever never get into a seance. You can't even get the initials right. 

JW  JOEL WALLER

Reading your posts was like pulling really thick, tangled butt knots out of my golden retriever. Hard to do, dull, and with little or no payoff.

Mat Barns
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Post by Mat Barns on 3rd January 2018, 00:45

Maxy wrote:
Mat Barns wrote:
Maxy wrote:

gigle

obgob

lolsign

Wrong.

The report in the Independent says:

Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/features/spirited-away-meet-the-psychics-with-an-uncertain-future-5481164.html

Not sure where you are getting "Skryne" from. Another fictitious invention of yours? facepalm

I really enjoy pulling my stick along your picket fence and watching you growl with no possibility of you ever getting out.
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Post by Misty on 3rd January 2018, 14:34

Mat Barns wrote:
Misty wrote:

You know nothing, nothing about either of them. You are a child playing inside adult games. You are going on the list of cynics who will never ever never get into a seance. You can't even get the initials right. 

JW  JOEL WALLER

Reading your posts was like pulling really thick, tangled butt knots out of my golden retriever. Hard to do, dull, and with little or no payoff.

door The OP asked "What are your thoughts about Warren Caylor?"

I have given my thoughts.  Sorry if they troubled you so much.

As for my chances of "getting into a seance" -- with him??  No worries, I have no wish to, so dont think I will lose any sleep over it.

Current date/time is 14th November 2018, 16:33