Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

Hi to all

Lovato
Lovato

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Hi to all Empty Hi to all

Post by Lovato on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 05:52

Hi to all Image
 from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
Misty
Misty

Hi to all Empty Re: Hi to all

Post by Misty on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 10:33

Hi Lovato. wave    hello&welcome
Renesme

Post by Renesme on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 07:05

Hi Lovato!  It's just really great to have you here. would love to ay you warmly welcome to this great forum. so sure that it's really nice to be the part of this forum for sure. well, what do you like to say about your hometown?
mac
mac

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 13:22

Lovato wrote:Hi to all Image
 from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
Came here to talk about your love for travelling??  Have you looked at the nature of the conversations here?
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 14:33

Hi Lovato,

welcomeflower  Welcome
CandyJohn

Post by CandyJohn on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 05:59

:handw:Lovato in this great community. I am happy to hear that you also like traveling and want to get stuff regarding this like me. I am sure we will spend a nice time here. Anyhow, which kind of places you like for traveling?

Hi to all Hell110
mac
mac

Job/hobbies : retired

Post by mac on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 13:58

Oh - I've just seen the new member's signature and compared it with those of all the recent arrivals. Rolling Eyes

oops - they weren't signatures at all, just website allocated descriptions based on the number of postings
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on Wed 27 Dec 2017, 14:23

Lovato wrote:Hi to all Image

Hi to all Hell110

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 19:41