Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+2
Misty
Lovato
6 posters

Hi to all

Lovato
    Lovato

Hi to all Empty Hi to all

Post by Lovato Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 5:52

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
     from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
    Misty
    Misty

Hi to all Empty Re: Hi to all

Post by Misty Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 10:33

Hi Lovato. wave    hello&welcome
    Renesme

Post by Renesme Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 7:05

Hi Lovato!  It's just really great to have you here. would love to ay you warmly welcome to this great forum. so sure that it's really nice to be the part of this forum for sure. well, what do you like to say about your hometown?
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 13:22

Lovato wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
     from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
    Came here to talk about your love for travelling??  Have you looked at the nature of the conversations here?
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 14:33

Hi Lovato,

welcomeflower  Welcome
    CandyJohn

Post by CandyJohn Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:59

:handw:Lovato in this great community. I am happy to hear that you also like traveling and want to get stuff regarding this like me. I am sure we will spend a nice time here. Anyhow, which kind of places you like for traveling?

mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:58

Oh - I've just seen the new member's signature and compared it with those of all the recent arrivals. Rolling Eyes

oops - they weren't signatures at all, just website allocated descriptions based on the number of postings
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 14:23

Lovato wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:53