Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Hi to all

Lovato
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hi to all

Post by Lovato on 14th December 2017, 05:52

from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Re: Hi to all

Post by Misty on 14th December 2017, 10:33

Hi Lovato. wave    hello&welcome

Renesme
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Post by Renesme on 15th December 2017, 07:05

Hi Lovato!  It's just really great to have you here. would love to ay you warmly welcome to this great forum. so sure that it's really nice to be the part of this forum for sure. well, what do you like to say about your hometown?
mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 15th December 2017, 13:22

Lovato wrote:
 from my side to here all of you. I am Lovato from the USA. I am 22 years old and had joined this board for talking about my passion traveling and for increasing my friend list. Surely it will remain best for me.
Came here to talk about your love for travelling??  Have you looked at the nature of the conversations here?
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 16th December 2017, 14:33

Hi Lovato,

welcomeflower  Welcome

CandyJohn
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Post by CandyJohn on 21st December 2017, 05:59

:handw:Lovato in this great community. I am happy to hear that you also like traveling and want to get stuff regarding this like me. I am sure we will spend a nice time here. Anyhow, which kind of places you like for traveling?

mac
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mac on 21st December 2017, 13:58

Oh - I've just seen the new member's signature and compared it with those of all the recent arrivals. Rolling Eyes

oops - they weren't signatures at all, just website allocated descriptions based on the number of postings
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on 27th December 2017, 14:23

Lovato wrote:

Current date/time is 23rd October 2018, 05:09