Light After Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

CORONAVIRUS: All the latest LIVE updates from around the world
Message to all: Stay safe, stay well, stay at home - and stay in touch.
The Video of the Week now showing on our Portal page is: 'Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet'

knock knock

Battistelli
Battistelli

knock knock Empty knock knock

Post by Battistelli on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 15:01

Hello to everyone.  I found this lovely site some weeks ago --- so happy to find very happy  and have been reading in here ever since.  I have a lot more yet to explore, but thought I should just knock on the door to say hello for now and to say thanks to you for providing such a fascinating place at a time in my life when most needed.  It is no coincidence that I came across this site. happyheart  Oh and seasons greetings to all. santa
Misty
Misty

knock knock Empty Re: knock knock

Post by Misty on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 16:27

Hi Battistelli, nice to meet you. wave   

Welcome
Candlelight.kk
Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 19:50

Welcome to Light After Life, Battistelli.  I'm glad you decided to come and join in, and hope you enjoy. Smile

knock knock Tenor
Lovato
Lovato

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Post by Lovato on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 05:48

Battistelli, lie other members will lie to say welcome here and so sure you will enjoy the best sort of time here as you have thought about this board. I am also a new member here.

Current date/time is Wed 15 Jul 2020, 19:35