Light After Life

Discussion forum exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

For Richard (DD)

Candlelight.kk

For Richard (DD)

Post by Candlelight.kk on 21st November 2017, 13:49

Deepest sympathy and condolences extended to Richard, the father of Gaia, at this extremely sad time.

My thoughts are with you, Richard ('DD'), and all your family.   (~ Kitkat x)

Misty
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Re: For Richard (DD)

Post by Misty on 23rd November 2017, 17:09

Richard ('DD')
Questionmark
I thought I had seen him somewhere before.  Is he the skeptic spokesperson featured in the Gary Mannion documentary? Richard Sutherland? DD on the forums? Didnt you meet at the Muncaster paranormal conference kk?
Whether yes or not, my heart goes out to this poor grieving family.  To have lost a loved one at such a young age and in such a way must be so very difficult for everyone who knew and loved her.
Candlelight.kk

Re: For Richard (DD)

Post by Candlelight.kk on 23rd November 2017, 21:45

Misty wrote:
Richard ('DD')
Questionmark
I thought I had seen him somewhere before.  Is he the skeptic spokesperson featured in the Gary Mannion documentary? Richard Sutherland? DD on the forums? Didnt you meet at the Muncaster paranormal conference kk?
Whether yes or not, my heart goes out to this poor grieving family.  To have lost a loved one at such a young age and in such a way must be so very difficult for everyone who knew and loved her.

Partly right, Misty.  Richard does indeed appear in the the 2009 documentary, Gary: Young, Psychic and Possessed, seen here briefly in this short trailer:  

We have not met IRL, but do go back awhile as online sparring partners.
I have sent you a pm.

Current date/time is 23rd October 2018, 05:09