Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

+2
mac
Mike1978
6 posters

Who is Waller Joel?

Mike1978
    Mike1978

Who is Waller Joel? Empty Who is Waller Joel?

Post by Mike1978 Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:35

I am trying to find information about who Waller Joel is.

Waller is a man in his 60s from Florida who has trolled people in the field of physical mediumship for years. He was banned by Robin Foy from Physical Mediumship 4 U and Jim Warwood banned Waller from the spiritualismlink forum after he created many abusive accounts. He has pretended to be a believer in mediumship and at times also a skeptic, it is hard to pin-down his exact position. When Waller falls out with people he usually impersonates them or steals their photographs.

"Waller Joel" is not his real name. He has also used the name Tyler Snotgern, MU, Frank Camper, Lars, Pssst and many others.

It has been confirmed that Waller did attend séances with David Thompson a few years ago, but Thompson now wants nothing to do with Waller.

Waller also attended séances with Kevin Lee. I am not sure what his relationship with Lee now is. I heard Waller has been banned from several spiritualist churches in Florida. Kevin Lee, David Thompson and Kai Muegge have met Waller in the past, but they do not have a photograph of Waller and claim not to know anything about him now.

Waller uploaded several fake photographs of himself on the internet, he also lied about his background, he never worked with the CIA or remote viewing experiments or has met half the people he claims to have met. He was banned from the Roberta Grimes podcast. He has also been banned from the Skeptiko forum and several others.

I started this thread for anyone to come forward with any evidence to who Waller Joel might be. As of 2017 Waller he now advertising the séances of Warren Caylor in Florida.

I am yet to contact Caylor, but does anyone else have any information? Thank you.
    mac
    mac

Who is Waller Joel? Empty Re: Who is Waller Joel?

Post by mac Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 23:05

I wish you luck.  Others have been after him too for quite some time but without a scrap of success.  He's an expert at concealment, evasion and pretence.  It's impossible to know if he's truly knowledgeable about anything else as he's a chameleon who takes on the guise of an expert in any subject he chooses.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:31

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:46

very happy Suggesting this subject is boring.....?  jocolor
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 21:59

Mike1978 wrote:Waller is a man in his 60s from Florida
    How do you know this?

He was banned by Robin Foy from Physical Mediumship 4 U and Jim Warwood banned Waller from the spiritualismlink forum after he created many abusive accounts
    Again,how do you know all this?

"Waller Joel" is not his real name. He has also used the name Tyler Snotgern, MU, Frank Camper, Lars, Pssst and many others.

It has been confirmed that Waller did attend séances with David Thompson a few years ago, but Thompson now wants nothing to do with Waller.

Waller also attended séances with Kevin Lee. I am not sure what his relationship with Lee now is. I heard Waller has been banned from several spiritualist churches in Florida. Kevin Lee, David Thompson and Kai Muegge have met Waller in the past, but they do not have a photograph of Waller and claim not to know anything about him now.

Waller uploaded several fake photographs of himself on the internet, he also lied about his background, he never worked with the CIA or remote viewing experiments or has met half the people he claims to have met. He was banned from the Roberta Grimes podcast. He has also been banned from the Skeptiko forum and several others.

Are you asking or telling?
    You seem to know an awful lot about Waller Joel or whoever he is. Could that be inside information I wonder? Suspect  Or just information you have picked up psychically? rabbit
    Mike1978
    Mike1978

Post by Mike1978 Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 2:16

Misty wrote:
    Mike1978 wrote:Waller is a man in his 60s from Florida
    How do you know this?

He was banned by Robin Foy from Physical Mediumship 4 U and Jim Warwood banned Waller from the spiritualismlink forum after he created many abusive accounts
    Again,how do you know all this?

Are you asking or telling?
    You seem to know an awful lot about Waller Joel or whoever he is. Could that be inside information I wonder? Suspect  Or just information you have picked up psychically? rabbit

Interview with Waller Joel here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We have his voice. As for his age and living in Florida, this has been confirmed by several mediums he has met in real life in that area.

Waller has attended seances with Kevin Lee at the Metaphysical Chapel in Florida. He also claims to have met Warren Caylor.

Here is Caylor's website:

Re bannings:

Robin Foy banned Waller Joel / MU from [Only admins are allowed to see this link] posts are still visible but his account has been deleted).

+ Another thread here about this person [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I am afraid I do not have psychic powers, if I did I would have utilized them a long time ago to unmask this persons identity. As of 2017 many people are still looking to unmask this individual.

BTW he has recently been posting on Michael Prescott's blog. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This is all pseudoscience. If you guys went to a science class you would not believe in all this woo.

Posted by: Waller Joel | October 17, 2017 at 07:30 PM

Waller’s comment is obvious trolling, but I include it for its humorous qualities.

I wonder if he thinks that John Wheeler, a proponent of “it from bit,” needs to go to “science class.”
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 9:16

I'd forgotten the long thread I posted in on Jim Warwood's website.  I've written so much, so often, on various websites, numerous forums and threads that I gave up bothering trying to remember them.

Goodness knows if he'll ever be brought to book in any way for all the time-wasting he's caused - I doubt it and it's debatable a case could ever be constructed to pursue him far.

He's a Will-O'-The-Wisp, a chameleon, a trickster, a deceiver and who knows what else?

He has a very bizarre online lifestyle and may be a very disturbed individual indeed.  Neutral
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 16:10

Mike1978 wrote:He was banned from the Roberta Grimes podcast

But have you not listened to that interview you posted?  It is Waller Joel being interviewed by Roberta Grimes and she introduces him as her good friend.

Mike1978 wrote:Interview with Waller Joel here:

The information you have on this person is a bit confused.  Have you checked with Roberta Grimes?  Likely she will be able to fill you in on the information you are looking for.  She gives her contact details at the end of the interview.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 5:03

I suspect it was a drive-by membership, a once-only attendance, the real reason for which we can only guess at.  It's many weeks since the new member came and quickly went.
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 21:16

Misty wrote:
    Mike1978 wrote:He was banned from the Roberta Grimes podcast

But have you not listened to that interview you posted?  It is Waller Joel being interviewed by Roberta Grimes and she introduces him as her good friend.

Mike1978 wrote:Interview with Waller Joel here:

The information you have on this person is a bit confused.  Have you checked with Roberta Grimes?  Likely she will be able to fill you in on the information you are looking for.  She gives her contact details at the end of the interview.

Roberta Grimes is no longer friendly with Waller Joel. She banned him from her forum. She regrets doing the radio interview with him, at the time she had no idea who he was.

There is a whole thread about it here.

Maxy

Post by Maxy Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 21:23

Mike1978 wrote:I am trying to find information about who Waller Joel is.

Waller is a man in his 60s from Florida who has trolled people in the field of physical mediumship for years. He was banned by Robin Foy from Physical Mediumship 4 U and Jim Warwood banned Waller from the spiritualismlink forum after he created many abusive accounts. He has pretended to be a believer in mediumship and at times also a skeptic, it is hard to pin-down his exact position. When Waller falls out with people he usually impersonates them or steals their photographs.

I started this thread for anyone to come forward with any evidence to who Waller Joel might be. As of 2017 Waller he now advertising the séances of Warren Caylor in Florida.

I am yet to contact Caylor, but does anyone else have any information? Thank you.

David Thompson has confirmed meeting Waller Joel. I messaged him.

The photograph of Waller Joel on his website is actually him:

But the others he uploaded were fake.

Thompson is no longer associated with Waller Joel.

Waller and his wife, and son have attended spiritualist séances with Thompson about 4 years ago. Thompson did not give me his wife's name.

"Waller Joel" is not his real name, he uses this fake name because apparently people are after him. He claims to be ex-CIA but this is most likely made up.

If you want to contact Waller, he now posts as Pssst on the Psience forum.

mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 22:44

Maxy wrote:

Waller and his wife, and son have attended spiritualist séances with Thompson about 4 years ago. Thompson did not give me his wife's name.

"Waller Joel" is not his real name, he uses this fake name because apparently people are after him. He claims to be ex-CIA but this is most likely made up.

So now we have a member 'Maxy' asking about Waller Joel and posting links to other websites???? 

Who's pulling whose plonker here I wonder?  rabbit
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 16:32

mac wrote:
    Maxy wrote:

So now we have a member 'Maxy' asking about Waller Joel and posting links to other websites???? 

Who's pulling whose plonker here I wonder?  rabbit

This thread comes up on a Google search Mac, it is open to the public. Many people are looking for Waller Joel that is how I found it.

Also in regard to the link I posted:

You have posted in that thread and on that forum yourself, so I am not sure what the big deal is.

David Thompson can easily be emailed. He will easily confirm what I told you above.

I am interested in trying to get in contact with Waller Joel's wife. Let me know if any of you find anything. Thanks.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 16:36

Maxy wrote:

Isnt that the new spoof forum KK warned us about here  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]  question

The plot thickens. cyclops obgob
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:51

Misty wrote:Isnt that the new spoof forum KK warned us about

Well spotted, Misty. pirat
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 2:10

I have new CONFIRMED inside information that Waller Joel is Joel Waller, Jacksonville Fl, a real estate realtor. Joel Waller He flaunts it in our faces by naming his website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] will report back since I talked to the Head Office guy at Kelley-Williams Realtors and informed him. More coming, the police are ready and Ok.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 2:12

Misty wrote:
    Maxy wrote:

Isnt that the new spoof forum KK warned us about here  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]  question

The plot thickens. cyclops obgob

Total spoofing. At PQ forum, its all JOEL Waller see my other post.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 2:16

Sleep
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 2:25

BillyWallace wrote:I have new CONFIRMED inside information that Waller Joel is Joel Waller, Jacksonville Fl, a real estate realtor. Joel Waller He flaunts it in our faces by naming his website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] will reprot back since I talked to the Head Office guy at Kelley-Williams Realtors and informed him. More coming, the police are ready and Ok.
    You're a one you are!   tongue
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:28

Thanks to all for the help, this should help things.  My Investigation I don't know how much more time i can spend on this with my work load. Be VERY AWARE of Joel Waller aka Waller Joel. Got to go but will keep on the hunt until I let you know.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:40

BillyWallace wrote:Thanks to all for the help, this should help things.  My Investigation I don't know how much more time i can spend on this with my work load. Be VERY AWARE of Joel Waller aka Waller Joel. Got to go but will keep on the hunt until I let you know.

Ok last thing I found from before. I need help from all the people who can help. I posted as Shen so to not let Joel Waller know, Considering what he has done.

Shen Is Me

I don't have any more time for this so do your best I will be back later probably next year.

Thank You Forum and Forum Administrators but please leave this important information online for as long as you can due to its importance.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:43

BillyWallace wrote:Thanks to all for the help, this should help things.  My Investigation I don't know how much more time i can spend on this with my work load. Be VERY AWARE of Joel Waller aka Waller Joel. Got to go but will keep on the hunt until I let you know.

Updated, see my other posts.  Smile
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:20

The above spamful posts from "BillyWallace" are impersonations from Waller Joel. This person also used to go by the name of "MU".

The real "BillyWallace" started a thread on Waller here:

I just had a chat with Warren Caylor over email. He has met you Waller and he has photographs of you and your wife.

Shall I inform your wife about your internet impersonations and harassment going back 12 years? Even Rationalwiki documented your internet abuse:

It seems you have been impersonating and harrassing people for years. Very sad. This is criminal.

I also find it funny you have Kevin Lee's spiritualist Church added on your facebook:

I spoke to Kevin Lee and he described you as a lunatic.
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:30

BillyWallace wrote:I have new CONFIRMED inside information that Waller Joel is Joel Waller, Jacksonville Fl, a real estate realtor. Joel Waller He flaunts it in our faces by naming his website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] will report back since I talked to the Head Office guy at Kelley-Williams Realtors and informed him. More coming, the police are ready and Ok.

All misinformation and nonsense. duh  Almost as bad as the Jon Donnis impersonations you did. You are clearly getting worried dude that people are getting close to nailing you. Eveshi has exposed you on multiple forums. Nobody is fooled by your misleading games or impersonations any longer. We have real life photographs of you and your wife at Warren Caylor's séances. We have real life confirmation that people have met you, in most cases they have described you as a loon. David Thompson has also confirmed meeting you and knows what you and your wife look like.

Warren Caylor is hosting some séances in 2018 in Florida, no doubt you will be attending those with your wife. You do realise you are going to be confronted about your online trolling in real life at séances don't you? 

David Thompson, Kevin Lee and Kai Muegge have confirmed meeting you. You think that because you use a fake name "MU" online or "Waller Joel" at séances you cannot be identified? Wrong.

But sure keep hiding whilst you can chair . Btw most of the impersonations you do of people get deleted. You are honestly wasting your time. You are nearly 70 years old for pity sake and you are still doing this after 12 years or more. Sad. Have fun whilst it lasts though. The game is nearly over for you.

Maxy.
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:38

Waller/MU (now impersonating BillyWallace) - in your radio interview you lied about many things. You are not ex-CIA lol.

You also said an apport materialized in front of you in a car, yeah right. You taken your meds? facepalm

You also said around 12:50 mins in your radio interview that Leslie Flint was never accused of fraud. Wrong.

M. Lamar Keene. (1997). The Psychic Mafia. Prometheus Books. p 122. "A medium still riding high in England is Leslie Flint, famed as an exponent of direct voice. William Rauscher and Allen Spraggett, who attended a sitting Flint held in 1970 in New York, said that it was the most abysmal flop of any seance they had endured. All the spirit voices sounded exactly like the medium and displayed an incredible ignorance of nearly everything pertaining to the sitters. The "mediumship " was second-rate ventriloquism."

And the fact you believe you can communicate with aliens by ESP, and alien races have bred with humans? You are clearly schizoid.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 0:01

Maxy wrote:
    BillyWallace wrote:I have new CONFIRMED inside information that Waller Joel is Joel Waller, Jacksonville Fl, a real estate realtor. Joel Waller He flaunts it in our faces by naming his website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] will report back since I talked to the Head Office guy at Kelley-Williams Realtors and informed him. More coming, the police are ready and Ok.

All misinformation and nonsense. duh  Almost as bad as the Jon Donnis impersonations you did. You are clearly getting worried dude that people are getting close to nailing you. Eveshi has exposed you on multiple forums. Nobody is fooled by your misleading games or impersonations any longer. We have real life photographs of you and your wife at Warren Caylor's séances. We have real life confirmation that people have met you, in most cases they have described you as a loon. David Thompson has also confirmed meeting you and knows what you and your wife look like.

Warren Caylor is hosting some séances in 2018 in Florida, no doubt you will be attending those with your wife. You do realise you are going to be confronted about your online trolling in real life at séances don't you? 

David Thompson, Kevin Lee and Kai Muegge have confirmed meeting you. You think that because you use a fake name "MU" online or "Waller Joel" at séances you cannot be identified? Wrong.

But sure keep hiding whilst you can chair . Btw most of the impersonations you do of people get deleted. You are honestly wasting your time. You are nearly 70 years old for pity sake and you are still doing this after 12 years or more. Sad. Have fun whilst it lasts though. The game is nearly over for you.

Maxy.

"Maxy" aka Joel Waller aka Waller Joel I have emailed David Thompson who wont be touring any and he said he has never heard from ANYBODY about Joel's ID. So there's that. And Warren Caylor and Kai and Julia Muegge who if you hademailed him you would KNOW that only Julia answers his email.

Keep it up Joel, I'm going to be at NASJAX and you know what that means Mr, ex-CIA LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 0:03

Maxy wrote:The above spamful posts from "BillyWallace" are impersonations from Waller Joel. This person also used to go by the name of "MU".

I just had a chat with Warren Caylor over email. He has met you Waller and he has photographs of you and your wife.

Shall I inform your wife about your internet impersonations and harassment going back 12 years? Even Rationalwiki documented your internet abuse:

It seems you have been impersonating and harrassing people for years. Very sad. This is criminal.

I also find it funny you have Kevin Lee's spiritualist Church added on your facebook:

Kevin Lee is probably your white belt Karate teacher, I have never been married so yeah call my wife. lolololol.
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:01

Recommended alternative reading for the holiday period:

Enjoy!   santa
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 4:45

BillyWallace wrote:
    Maxy wrote:The above spamful posts from "BillyWallace" are impersonations from Waller Joel. This person also used to go by the name of "MU".

Kevin Lee is probably your white belt Karate teacher, I have never been married so yeah call my wife. lolololol.

David Thompson has met your wife.

And Robin Foy perm banned you from Physical Mediumship 4U. Everyone knows about your trolling and impersonations. Tick tock until this all comes crashing down on you.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:01

words fail - shidad
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 19:36

Maxy wrote:
    BillyWallace wrote:

David Thompson has met your wife.

And Robin Foy perm banned you from Physical Mediumship 4U. Everyone knows about your trolling and impersonations. Tick tock until this all comes crashing down on you.

Joel Waller, isn't that caled self-mutilation? lolololol

Rubbish! The stupid pet tricks you're pulling right here with your Followups shows everyone what a lie that is. Even if you hadn't come right out and told us what a childish, vindictive little twat you are we'd know why you were repeatedly banned.

Thank your lucky stars you can hide behind a keyboard whilst acting like a 2 year old. If you did it in real life you'd likely have your teeth manually removed.

lolsign lolsign lolsign lolsign
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Who is Waller Joel? Empty CONFIRMED

Post by BillyWallace Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 6:33

Done deal. Joel Waller confessed that he has Internet crimes and is Maxy aka Mike1978 and other names of this forum. No matter, shit happens, the moderators cannot be perfect some of the time.
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 6:37

Maxy wrote:
    And the fact you believe I can communicate with aliens by ESP, and alien races have bred with humans? You are clearly schizoid.

ok

affraid
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:26

Mike1978 wrote:I am trying to find information about who Joel Waller is.

Why? Dont you know Thyself, Joel? Silly troll that you are. The only thing you are implying is that you're an idiot. 

When you showed up here your introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of lame brain research into yourself to drive all the possible attention you can get after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. Your "remedy", if you care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of yourself before you ever really got off the starting block is to make a bigger fool of yourself in some dire hope that the latter will over embelloish the former.

How's that working for you?  lolsign lolsign

In other words, Maxy, Shen xxxx, Mike1978, Eveshi aka Joel Waller is a nut. And like all nuts your obsessed with exacting some sort of "revenge" that your deranged mind believes is responsible for your DID. And, like all nuts, your "revenge" simply leaves you looking like an ever loonier nutcase.

Maybe another personality would help, yeah, that's it, bring forth a newer, cleaner nutcase for us all to enjoy!!
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 3:29

BillyWallace wrote:
    Mike1978 wrote:I am trying to find information about who Joel Waller is.

Why? Dont you know Thyself, Joel? Silly troll that you are. The only thing you are implying is that you're an idiot. 

When you showed up here your introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of lame brain research into yourself to drive all the possible attention you can get after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. Your "remedy", if you care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of yourself before you ever really got off the starting block is to make a bigger fool of yourself in some dire hope that the latter will over embelloish the former.

How's that working for you?  lolsign lolsign

In other words, Maxy, Shen xxxx, Mike1978, Eveshi aka Joel Waller is a nut. And like all nuts your obsessed with exacting some sort of "revenge" that your deranged mind believes is responsible for your DID. And, like all nuts, your "revenge" simply leaves you looking like an ever loonier nutcase.

Maybe another personality would help, yeah, that's it, bring forth a newer, cleaner nutcase for us all to enjoy!!

You need mental help Waller Joel / MU!! I feel sorry for your wife and son. You live this double-life online impersonating users, referring to yourself in third-person.

Why did you stop impersonating Jon Donnis? And why did you impersonate Frank Camper? He never did anything to you. hmm duh
    Maxy

Post by Maxy Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 3:53

Mr. Waller Joel (now impersonating BillyWallace)

You keep mentioning Warren Caylor on your pssst account yet Caylor has been contacted and he is not happy about your MU trolling.

By the way what was your real relationship with Andrew B. Chung? C'mon its been years. Why don't you really reveal that now. You never met him did you? You impersonated him for years. thumbdown
    BillyWallace
    BillyWallace

Post by BillyWallace Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 5:57

Maxy wrote:

You need mental help Joel Waller 

At the verry least you got your name OK JOEL Waller.  yay yay yay
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 13:17

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 8:07