Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

'Psychic' (video Parts 1 and 2)

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Video/Documentary 'Psychic' (video Parts 1 and 2)

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 13:01

Psychic: Part 1

Psychic: Part 2

. . . . .
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Video/Documentary Re: 'Psychic' (video Parts 1 and 2)

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 11 Sep 2017 - 14:42

mac wrote:I've watched Part 1, Psychic. When do we see Part 2?

Good question, mac ....

I've searched all over looking for a part 2, can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone know where this can be found, please point us in the right direction, or - better still - post it up here for us.

(Actually - not here ... over in the Video of the Week section, where this post should be really ... I'm going to move it over there).
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 16:10

Found it!

Part 2 has now been added to the OP.

(Part 2 has actually been filed incorrectly as 'Part 1' - and that's the reason why it didn't show up in any search.)
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 0:08

Candlelight.kk wrote:Found it!

Part 2 has now been added to the OP.

(Part 2 has actually been filed incorrectly as 'Part 1' - and that's the reason why it didn't show up in any search.)
    great detective work!  I'll take a look maybe later this evening - thanks

edit to update:  Watched the second part and enjoyed it!  Thanks again and I've posted a link here for the videos and - I hope - to encourage visitors to stay, look around and register.  Smile
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:45

Watched both parts over the weekend.  I had no idea about how seriously remote viewing was involved at world government level!  I have heard the claims about Uri Geller working for the CIA in the past but always thought that was a bit of a fantasy story spread around for publicity.  Now I'm not so sure. Suspect
    ariel
    ariel

Post by ariel Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 12:47

Misty wrote:I have heard the claims about Uri Geller working for the CIA in the past but always thought that was a bit of a fantasy story spread around for publicity.  Now I'm not so sure. Suspect

The official documents have only recently been released under the FOI act.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/print/369269

EXPERIMENTS - Uri Geller at SRI, August 4-11, 1973
    OBJECTIVE
    The objective of this group of experimental sessions is to
    verify Geller's apparent paranormal perception under carefully
    controlled conditions and to head toward an understanding of the
    physical and psychological variables underlying his apparent
    ability.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:47

Interesting and isn't it the case that Geller's abilities made him a very wealthy man?  Working with oil/mineral extraction companies I think I heard...
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:57

Interesting though they may be Ariel, those documents relate to research experiments with Uri Geller. cyclops  
    On their own that doesnt prove that he worked for the CIA in an official capacity, which I think is what he has claimed.  But then if he had done, he would have had to sign the Official Secrets Act or something similar, same as anyone else working under those conditions, so we would probably never know the full story with all the details anyway.

In any case the experiment results are fascinating.  And thats only the bits made known to the public.  Who knows what the follow up to all that was.
    Misty
    Misty

Post by Misty Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:31

mac wrote:Interesting and isn't it the case that Geller's abilities made him a very wealthy man?  Working with oil/mineral extraction companies I think I heard...

Yes, I am sure I heard something about him with a small team of people divining for minerals or something on an uninhabited island might have been somewhere off the Scottish mainland?  A couple of years ago I believe it was, but I dont know what if anything came out of that.

It could all be just a cover up for something else!  cyclops Suspect pirat
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:56

Roy Stemman interviewed Uri Geller in the June 2015 issue of Psychic News magazine.

See post:   Inside the mind of Uri Geller -
    https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/t226-inside-the-mind-of-uri-geller

Extract from the article:
    " I asked the enigmatic Uri Geller if he is still actively involved in making his psychic powers available to military intelligence in order to assist in solving world problems? He fires back an instant and well-rehearsed “No comment”.

It was no more and no less than I was expecting. After four decades, Geller is still happy to keep us guessing. "

Find out more about Uri at his website: [that link no longer available]

ETA:  Here's the details - from Uri's own website.  (That above link no longer works).

http://www.urigeller.com/why-i-bought-lamb-island/

Why I Bought Lamb Island
    Television presenter and world-famous mystifier Uri Geller revealed today that he is the new owner of a mysterious and enigmatic island claimed to be one of the Great Pyramids of Scotland.

Lamb Island, a volcanic outcrop in the Firth of Forth north of Edinburgh, is one of three rocky outcrops which mirror the layout of the Pyramids at Giza, near Cairo in Egypt.
    “I am fascinated by the connection between the pyramids and these islands,” said Geller
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Sun 15 Aug 2021 - 0:21

blink  NOW SHOWING ON PORTAL SCREEN AS VIDEO OF THE WEEK blink

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:22