Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Academy for Spiritual & Consciousness Studies (ASCS)

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Academy for Spiritual & Consciousness Studies (ASCS) Empty Academy for Spiritual & Consciousness Studies (ASCS)

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:46

26 Jun 2014, 14:41

The Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies, (ASCS) aims to offer an arena where those with an interest in the study of consciousness and the fringe sciences can gain access to articles, links and other research to educate and interchange ideas in the zone where spirituality and scientific research interface.

"Our mission is to discern, develop and disseminate knowledge of how paranormal phenomena may relate to and enhance the development of the human spirit."

Site address: http://www.ascsi.org/

The Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies, Inc. aims to offer an arena where those with an interest in the study of consciousness and the fringe sciences can gain access to articles, links and other research to educate and interchange ideas in the zone where spirituality and scientific research interface.

Our mission is to discern, develop and disseminate knowledge of how paranormal phenomena may relate to and enhance the development of the human spirit.

The ASCS has a fabulous extensive Library - which you can check out HERE

This library is named in honor of Pulitzer-Prize-winning author Hamlin Garland. The author of more than 50 books and recipient of several honorary titles from prestigious institutions, Garland was a total disbeliever in psychic phenomena when he was asked to become a researcher for the American Psychical Society. His dedication, honesty, perspiscacity, and clear reporting make him an ideal role model for those laboring to find and promote the truth about psychic phenomena.

NOTE: I had to look up the word 'perspiscacity' .  scratch head   razz
    The definition I found was "Being able to observe or understand".

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 6:46