Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

4 posters

robert brown

lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

robert brown Empty robert brown

Post by lynneandjohn Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:16

12 May 2008

have mentioned before this medium. read his book "we are eternal" last year and found myself searching forf it today to re-read. just popped on his website www.robertbrown-medium.com.
    really enjoyed this book so thought i'd post again.

Robert Brown.... was born with the gift of mediumship, his first experiences as a very young child eventually led him to further develop his gifts. Starting in earnest as a teenager, he attended development classes at the Spiritualist Association of Great Britain, his tutors were Gaye Muir and Ivy Northage. Later he joined the home development circle of medium Peter Close, a wonderful group that produced a number of mediums working today, Robert went on to run the circle during Peter's many travels abroad.

Invited by the then Secretary of the S.A.G.B Tom Johansson, Robert was one of the youngest mediums to teach mediumship development classes at this prestigious Association.

Robert is truly an International medium he travels extensively, for thirty years he has continued to develope his gifts and it is a telling statement of his dedication, which he often repeats at his public demonstrations, that he intends to continue to develope his abilities "for as long as it takes for me to be of help to others'.

He has traveled and demonstrated all over the World, throughout Europe, New Zealand, India, Canada and all over the United States.

Client confidentiality prevents Robert from revealing any details of private sittings but it is a fact that many eminent people have consulted Robert, including Diana, Princess of Wales, on three occaisions, and the actress Marlene Dietrich were among his clients. He has been called the "Medium's medium" due to the fact that many of his colleagues have had sittings with him.

Robert's gifts of Clairvoyance and clairaudience have been sought by many people, he has worked extensively with parents who have lost children, has assisted many whose loved ones have 'taken themselves over' (suicide). He also has worked with relatives of victims of tragedies and attrocities.

For his work with various groups and associations Robert was made an Honorary Life member of The Learning Light Foundation of California, an honorary life member of the Greater Boston church of Spiritualism. He was ordained a Minister in both the United Kingdom and the United States.

In 2003 Warner Books published Robert's book "We Are Eternal, what the Spirit's tell me about life after death" his findings about mediums and spirit communication based on his 28 years of experience. The book was also published in the United Kingdom by Hodder & Stoughton, both editions are available in hardback and paperback and can be obtained at any local bookstore or from Amazon.com.

A full list of Robert's public appearences and details for scheduling private appointments are on the Event Calendar.
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

robert brown Empty Re: robert brown

Post by lynneandjohn Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:17

12 May 2008

i really enjoyed this book. very down to earth guy just like gordy. i am surprised it is not more well known. going to re-read it again myself.
    i can see you now doing some detective work at the SAGB.  Cool
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:19

13 May 2008

Just looked up more about Robert Brown - and another coincidence, he started off demonstrating from the same Spiritualist Church that I go to as well and apparently still has connections there (it's also the same one that Gordon Smith connected with)
    lynneandjohn
    lynneandjohn

Post by lynneandjohn Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:21

14 May 2008

your in good company then candlelight  Wink must be good having the SAGB on your doorstep and the spiritualist church that like you say must be known to these mediums. you won't want to know us soon  Rolling Eyes   Wink
    spiritlinker

Post by spiritlinker Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:23

24 May 2008

Thank you Lynne, this is something that I will get.
    Brin
    Brin

Post by Brin Tue 23 May 2017 - 0:25

06 Nov 2011

The medium's medium. A rare dedicated spiritualist medium and a really nice, genuine guy.
    Good reading recommendation.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 4:10