Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

Spiritualismlink forum

Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Spiritualismlink forum Empty Spiritualismlink forum

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 22 May 2017 - 23:43

13 Feb 2010, 00:15

I discovered a site today, which I found contains some interesting reading. In fact, I got so engrossed in it that two and a half hours later I realised that I'd completely missed out on my Friday 'Soap Sandwich' fix LOL - (Corrie, then Eastenders, then Corrie again). 

lol Anyway, for those of you who (like me) are really interested in spiritualism and real mediumship/mediums, i.e. research, history and philosphy of what spiritualism is all about (as opposed to the more generalised term of 'psychics' and 'New Age' paraphernalia) it's worth having a read through this relatively newish, pretty much down-to-earth, informative forum. 
    very happy
    http://spiritualismlink.forumotion.com/forum.htm
    Stardust
    Stardust

Spiritualismlink forum Empty Re: Spiritualismlink forum

Post by Stardust Mon 22 May 2017 - 23:45

15 Feb 2010, 11:21

Thank you for that interesting link, Candlelight.
    I especially enjoyed the virtual tour of the Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris to find the tomb of Allan Kardec.
    I've bookmarked both, so thanks again.  very happy
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 22 May 2017 - 23:47

15 Feb 2010, 14:56

Stardust wrote:
    I especially enjoyed the virtual tour of the Père Lachaise cemetery in Paris to find the tomb of Allan Kardec.

Ooh, I missed that bit. Have to have another delve through (when I can find the time).  Smile
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 22 May 2017 - 23:47

16 Oct 2010, 16:28

I have been following the continuing story of the closure of "Psychic News" and the shenanigans involved. They seem to have all the up-to-date information on that site and many of the people closely involved with both the SNU and Psychic News (which was totally independent of the SNU) are contributing to the site. The site is Australian based, but their research is pretty comprehensive.

(I have put a link to the site on the front page here - along with other recommended sites)

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 5:12