Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of our existence: Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism ~ Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

2 posters

A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards

spiritlinker

A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards Empty A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards

Post by spiritlinker Mon 22 May 2017 - 20:58

24 May 2008, 00:22

I found this book really useful, for anyone who is developing. I have his book on spiritual healing, but have not started it yet
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards Empty Re: A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:00

25 May 2008, 01:15

I went to a Healing Workshop with Terry Tasker, and he spoke very highly of Harry Edwards.

Also medium Glyn Edwards (no relation) who held a Developing Mediumship skills workshop, spoke of Harry Edwards there also. (it was at his workshop that I got such clear messages for the lady from her friend who had not long passed and who had been a medium). I tell you though, after giving that message I was really drained, such a strong headache like a clamp around my head and felt so uncomfortable all over. Glyn noticed this also, and said that was because the energies had been so strong, he could tell that I'd had a really strong, close connection there, and then explained how you need to close down afterwards - and drink plenty of water too, helps to close off the connection and clear the way for another spirit connection if one is waiting! So thats why we see the mediums on stage every now and then swigging from their glass of water! Now I know.
    spiritlinker

A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards Empty Re: A guide for the development of mediumship by Harry Edwards

Post by spiritlinker Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:04

25 May 2008, 10:11

Candlelight wrote:
    I went to a Healing Workshop with Terry Tasker, and he spoke very highly of Harry Edwards.

Also medium Glyn Edwards (no relation) who held a Developing Mediumship skills workshop, spoke of Harry Edwards there also. (it was at his workshop that I got such clear messages for the lady from her friend who had not long passed and who had been a medium). I tell you though, after giving that message I was really drained, such a strong headache like a clamp around my head and felt so uncomfortable all over. Glyn noticed this also, and said that was because the energies had been so strong, he could tell that I'd had a really strong, close connection there, and then explained how you need to close down afterwards - and drink plenty of water too, helps to close off the connection and clear the way for another spirit connection if one is waiting! So thats why we see the mediums on stage every now and then swigging from their glass of water! Now I know.

I have Harry Edwards book on spiritual healing, but have not had the time to read it yet. I hope to visit the Harry Edwards sanctuary at some point.

I have booked on the Terry Tasker workshop, how did you find it?

Candlelight, you are a sensitive, it highlights for me what we can take on when we make those connections with people. I am so paranoid about taking something on that doesn't belong to me, and am quite obsessive about my protection rituals.  Rolling Eyes
    Candlelight.kk
    Candlelight.kk

Post by Candlelight.kk Mon 22 May 2017 - 21:06

16 Oct 2010, 16:21

Did you ever get to the Harry Edwards sanctuary, Spiritlinker?

What sort of "protection rituals" do you mean?

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 3:54