Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

The Hidden Oracle of India

spiritlinker
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

The Hidden Oracle of India

Post by spiritlinker on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:52

24 May 2008, 00:21

This is about the mystery of India's naadi palm leaf readers. It is fascinating, hopefully I can go to India one day and find my leaf.

The authors stumbled across the Naadi palm leaf readers of India while there for a wedding. The Hidden Oracle describes their astonishment at being told the precise details of their past, present and predictions of their future, which had been recorded in Sanskrit on palm leaves millenia ago, passed down my initiates to await long destined appointment with those who come to find them.

How does it feel to find out your soul's true mission has been documented in detail on an ancient leaf that relates to you alone, and then to learn your future? Angela Donovan found it a deeply uplifting experience. But for her husband Andrew, it was a life-changing moment that left him reeling , his lifelong scepticism challenged and destroyed.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Re: The Hidden Oracle of India

Post by Feather on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:53

25 May 2008, 17:31

O, Spiritlinker, if you believe that, you'll believe anything.  Rolling Eyes

spiritlinker
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

Post by spiritlinker on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:55

25 May 2008, 17:53

Feather,

I know Angie and Andrew very well. I spoke to them both when they first got back from India after the initial trip. Andrew was in a state of shock after what had happened. He was the world's biggest sceptic, to see him turn like that, had such an impact on me. I found it hilarious, but he didn't. I am happy to post you a copy of the book, if you pm me your address.
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:57

25 May 2008, 18:23

No offence intended, Spiritlinker. I'll pm you with my address. I'll try anything once--as they say.  Smile

spiritlinker
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Female

Post by spiritlinker on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:58

25 May 2008, 20:40

Hi Feather,

Good to hear that you will try anything once,lol. I have sent you a pm. Who knows we may go to India together one day in search of our leaves.

*runs for cover*

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 16:12