Light After Life

Exploring the mysteries of Life, Death and Beyond. Afterlife, Mediumship, Spiritualism: Death is not the end; I am but waiting for you for an interval ...

Linda Williamson.

Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Linda Williamson.

Post by Feather on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:33 am

01 May 2008, 16:24

I'm now reading the book, "Contacting The Spirit World." by Linda Williamson. I'd not heard of her before.
It's a great book to read---especially if you've just ploughed your way through --or partly through--"Destiny
of Souls" by Michael Newton!!!! It's simply written and full of positive statements re Spirit. She tells you" how
to develop your psychic abilities and stay in touch with loved ones". What more could you want?? I now know
she's a medium herself. Anyone know of her or read this book? The mediums among you might not find anything
new to you in what she writes, but for me, it is a comforting and informative read.

Female

Re: Linda Williamson.

Post by Candlelight.kk on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:34 am

01 May 2008, 23:09

Not heard of Linda Williamson, Feather, but I will have a look out next time I'm scouring the bookstores.
lar-lar
Seasoned Poster
Seasoned Poster

Female

Post by lar-lar on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:36 am

02 May 2008, 01:12

Call the midwife-Jennifer worth.

A true story about a midwife of the east-end of london in the 1950's,im only a couple of chapters in but this is most enjoyable.
lynneandjohn
Home away from home
Home away from home

Female

Post by lynneandjohn on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:38 am

03 May 2008, 18:58

feather, read this book last year and found it a really good read too. posted it in recommendations on one of the forums not long back. she also has written FINDING THE SPIRIT WITHIN also upligting and easy to read.  very happy
Feather
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Post by Feather on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:39 am

03 May 2008, 19:43

Thanks for that, lynne. Been wondering where you've been lately.Not seen you posting for a week or two.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Sep 2017, 9:49 pm